Pitch an alien movie

Pitch an alien movie
>Only rule: A Queen is the main character
Anything else goes.

Attached: bug mommy.jpg (630x411, 70K)

The alien queen has sex

hot

Let Danny Boyle direct an Alien film.

Let Ridley finish his fucking David trilogy already. They're not the greatest movies but I'm interested in where he is going with it.

Attached: david.jpg (994x876, 88K)

the got a queen deep down in this Labirnyth in the basement of a coproation and hey they're taking jelly off it to make drugs and the guy running it is crazy like he's feeding people to the alien and shit and letting them make the baby aliens and shit and he's going insane because he's doing the jelly which is a drug like speed but even more and his crew is going insane and the heros have to kill eberything

Agreed. I liked Covenant more than Prometheus because the latter was just too retarded. I'd love to see one more installment of David's adventures.

with a human male

specifically me

He's going nowhere, he's a senile back

An alien queen visits planets and lays eggs that have indestructable shells and powerful alien soldiers that devastate anything they see to raise an army to eventually take them over. She has been doing this for centuries until she gets to Earth. She lays her eggs like usual in a wooded area but then sees two teenagers hiking. The two teenagers start making love in the middle of the woods and that changes her mind about Earth. She doesn't want to conquer it anymore, but has already laid her eggs. She decides she must plant a second batch of eggs next to the original but they can't be the same or they won't kill each other, so she needs a different strand, a new mate. She follows the girl teenager back to the small little town and peeks through her window to see her father screaming at her about sneaking off, and the girl stomps off to her room. The queen identifies him as the dominant one and selects him as her mate. The queen then mimics a playboy girl from a poster hanging in the older brothers room in order to look human. Through many antics, romancing, death, blood and gore, the single father and the queen fall in love. The younger sister is convinced their dads new date is an alien though. Will the queens identity be revealed? Will the man even care by the end of the movie? Will earth be destroyed? Or will it be saved by intergalactic lovemaking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

when does production start on this

Kek

Queen get Ipad.

Attached: 1538659328016.jpg (900x900, 61K)

I still remember a time when there was just three alien movies around and only two Terminator ones.
Good times.

I would make an alien short film about a lone astronaut taking the body of his wife back home. It would be an alien version of "the raven".

make a movie with absolute no hints of an Alien being in it, not in the trailer, not in the promos, not nothing, just a sci-fi, and have the alien appear midway

and that's how you choose your partner do you ?

Attached: sweat.gif (400x224, 3.77M)

its about a amnesic alien queen (she's a male but gets called queen because the show must go on) and she needs to recover all her latent abilities.

she got a super brain instinct that help her remember things, but she really desire flesh to make the machine work.

also there is the 1M$ dollar pitch idea for the movie in her brain.

whatever she dies and she's celebreated and have a decent funeral and stuff, army things you know.

yeah she's a good girl now i believe.

I fuck the Alien Queen

A make alien transitions into a queen

I've read about 8 alien books and the best of them was still only mediocre. How fucking hard is it to write one that is actually good? Fucking hacks.

This desu senpai.