Untitled

:^)

Attached: 5c8acdb43b000070066c9a35.jpg (630x315, 38K)

YOUR SHOW ISN'T DIVERSE ENOUGH

HERE IS A LESBIAN SUBPLOT

Attached: 1566030975747.png (720x448, 499K)

Season 2's was pretty egregious. Pretty much had the same reaction to the c plot in House of Cards season 2.

Attached: doug stamper reads the s2 script.gif (213x183, 843K)

>not enjoying Wendy shitting on that hypocritical lesbian bitch

I would happily let her subplot my dick into tiny pieces

The investigation of the Atlanta child murders was the most entertaining. The lesbian subplot and the subplot with Tench's son having witnessed/participated in the murder of the infant were boring. The interviews I can't even remember, only Manson because that was a disappointment too.

get fucked, dyke!

Attached: aNPb9kr.jpg (1144x841, 401K)

That was pretty based tbqh. Never understood how she could have fallen in love with a airhead like the barwomen.

>I guess we really are the Mindhunters™
Was that really necessary, Dr Wendy?

>love
she was just lonely (and horny)

I hope Bill's kid gets fucked over somehow. Weird little shit.

Don't be too hard on the kid, he is autistic.

Too many people confuse lust for love nowadays, it's really fucking sad.

They should just put him up for adoption. He's a defect. You can do that right? Give these fucking kids back?

She had a lesbian subplot in season one

It seemed forced then as well.

It was boring then. The plot in this season was a little more interesting though I just don't see the point. I'd rather Wendy not walk around mean mugging and scowling all the time though. Would it kill her to be congenial and warm instead of distant with resting bitch face?

That was the point of the subplot. Instead of moping around being mad, she's going to actually tell people what she wants

Bitch ate good cunt. Simple as

In season 3 Tench's wife is going to kill her adopted son. In this season they already showed us that she didn't consider him as her child. It will also fit with Tench's doubts about what makes a killer. This season was focused on his son, the next season will focus on his wife.

Yes, then in S4 Tench will kill his wife. Season 5, is the finale of the series and Holden will have to hunt America's new most dangerous serial killer. Bill "Pandora" Tench, a punished FBI agent denied his family life.

No, that would be ridiculous.