Guess her favourite flick

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13-18-00-25-039_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 284K)

brewster's millions

marie antoinette

mulholland drive

who cares it's something fucking vapid anyway

my fists

Attached: 1553010287314.jpg (209x241, 10K)

why should I wageslave my entire life away while some fucks have everything handed to them
don't tell me they rightfully earned all of it, this is bullshit I'm no longer willing to buy

I've ate my cum for Rene. She could talk me into giving her my life savings very easily but it would have to be in person.

>live within your means goy
>don't eat meat
>don't drive fast cars
>don't travel on planes too much
>think of the environment!
Meanwhile people like these exist who treat the earth as some kind of playground built exclusively for them and shit up the environment more than several families of normal people. Fuck off

life is inherently unjust
work towards changing what you dislike
some child in sierra leone could be saying the exact same thing you're saying, except in their argument you're the enemy

You just gotta take the blackpill, become selfish as fuck and pursue only your own interests. It seems like a bad thing to do but when these people are about I see no reason that anyone else should have to settle for less

shut up you gommie they clearly work 20x times harder than you which is why they earn more, why aren't you wageslaving right now if you want to make it huh?

Bridget Jones Diary

Harry Potter

as long as people think with their cocks and clits the world will be a shithole
someone could try and get her fucked over for tax evasion or some shit

Is she actually that rich or is it part of her act?

She asks for $50 gift cards on Twitter regularly which is why I find it very hard to believe

Attached: 1517790772466 (1).png (434x245, 189K)

This bitch is butt ugly

Attached: ff42428b96f4502400ce35aeceb1d139.jpg (500x856, 71K)

anyone who actually gives these findoms money should be fucking killed. you can't call them pathetic. that only makes them cum more

that said, findom is the best fetish

owning a $3 million house in vegas doesn't mean you're rich

If I was on my knees in front of that I'd do anything she told me. I'd cut my throat for her.

She is 30, if she owns it in cash that means shes been making 400k+ a year assuming she pays taxes and hasn't been able to get a mortgage. Doubt any jobs beat that except wall street and silicon valley, even for jobs which pay more than that they take forever to get going. She is rich as fuck

pretty epic ngl

Looks like a fucking bobblehead. How small is she?

all that money just by being kinda attractive and saying "you're a loser" in front of a camera

A lot richer than most people and she does no where near the amount of work as most people so I wouldn't cry for her too hard

that's a dude right

And what happens when everyone takes the black pill?

Can't the incels stay away from the movie theatres so I can watch the joker, and instead be more focused with their ree'ing

I promise before I kill myself I’ll take out as many of these whores as possible.

Attached: 2DC83DAF-35A4-477E-A24A-0CA846CD5679.png (816x395, 194K)

Baby built like a wooden ruler.

probs the little mermaid or something