Whats a good show on netflix

Any Netflix and repilled watchers?

I'll be right back I gotta go get my snacks

Attached: netflixlogo.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

Dark crystal

Last kingdom is breddy gud.

If you haven't seen it Maniac is absolute kino.

Dark
It's German language cosmic horror time travel drama
It's fucking kino.

House of cards and bloodline

Mindhunter (yes, even s2)

The Order is pretty good

Attached: Kingdom_(Korean_Drama)-TP.jpg (1500x2222, 936K)

I

T

13 reasons why is pretty fun, anime level of romance dynamic between two main characters.

How 'bout a movie?

Okay I'm back

Actually Yes

Recomd?Okay. I'm giving you 10 shekles for posting

Spend it wisely

Narcos, Stranger Things, Altered Carbon, Disenchantment, Castlevania, Norsemen

Only correct answer here

Attached: tumblr_p302bxwFv21wkldelo1_r1_500 (2019_09_11 13_39_51 UTC).gif (500x227, 2.52M)

Post tits

Tell me it's slow burn user

Dark is intricately crafted. Stuff that seems irrelevant in season 01 comes back in a major way. By the end it's a fucking horror Show of twisted, agonizing timelines as future selves torment their past selves and betray themselves to accomplish their goals. It seems straightforward in episode 01 but by the end you'll be howling.
Fantastic show and they're filming season 03 as we speak.

Only the first season of Stranger things though

alright imma take a peak

Autistic boring shit

Good Girls

The Naked Director
Narcos/Breaking Bad/The Wolf of Wall Street-like (but with more comedy and nudity) about JAV in the 80s
Goes by fast and is a good time all around

Attached: The.Naked.Director.S01E04.The.Real.Thing.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NG.mkv_snapshot_30.08_[2019.08. (1920x1080, 508K)

There is a new mystery series I-Land

all korean dramas. and japanese. and most animes. and old movies. and some tv shows. jesus, just fucking browse the shit, you brainlet

FPBP

That looks fucking terrible

Attached: 11.jpg (361x275, 98K)

Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus was great.

Any good anime?

Fate/Zero

I turned it off during the second episode did I make a mistake? the english dubbing is horrible

> all korean dramas
I like you.

Well watch it in german with subtitles. Reading is way more better than hearing the horrible dub. It's a great show.

I

riverdale

Maniac single handedly made me believe again that Americans can make decent shows every now and then

I binged the whole thing last night and it's pretty bad in all honesty. The acting is pretty bleh and the story is rather contrived.

lots of spoilers to follow
In second episode you learn it's a prison and they've all had their mind wiped. They do the whole flashback story telling for every individual character after that wasting tons of screen time. One's an incel that shot up a mall, one's a rapist, one is a creep that kills women who reject him, one is a nurse who did euthanasia for her patients, one's a 5 ft tall tough chick who was framed bla bla. the story paints a bleak picture about population and oceans rising so they have to kill prisoners, but they never address that point directly, it's all about the main character girl being innocent and the warden being bad