John Lennon beat his wife

John Lennon beat his wife

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzHXtxcIkg4
youtube.com/watch?v=6PK21u7YzmI
youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4
youtube.com/watch?v=76LjyxX-GHI
youtu.be/OpLEM5Jxrr4?t=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was also a mediocre hippie and the other 3 boys were way better

>I beat my wife today, oh boy

Let it be

I SAID GET BACK

women is the n***er of the world

COOOM COOM BABY

Attached: 1568389920234.png (3204x2504, 443K)

good.

Attached: japanese banshee.jpg (1536x1152, 150K)

Woman is the Nigger of my house

IMAGINE ALL THE COOM

Not her, the other wife

GOOOD COOOM VOOOM VOOOM

Attached: 1568340137546.jpg (1124x1114, 82K)

John was blackpilled before being blackpilled was thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=yzHXtxcIkg4

youtube.com/watch?v=6PK21u7YzmI

youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4
MRS OBAMA GET DOWN!!

Both.

It's gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=76LjyxX-GHI

Woody Allen married his retarded step-daughter

Attached: woody_17b6su4-17b6suk.jpg (400x330, 36K)

Wtf, I love John Lennon now

Attached: 1568327087427.jpg (500x378, 56K)

you have to beat asian chicks. they get hysterical

John Lennon put his friend Bob in the hospital in 1963 because Bob implied John was a gay homosexual

That is his actual adopted daughter, the one he adopted with the "retard"
Soon Yi "the retard" was not his adopted step daughter

But don't let facts get in the way of your worldview

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

I mean, sorry, but what would you do if you accidentally married Yoko fucking Ono?

She was a bit of a cunt though

>John was blackpilled before being blackpilled was thing:
jesus fucking christ how sheltered are you, do you honestly think that simple concepts like that were invented by Yea Forums?

>Lennon reportedly once quipped that the memoir should have been titled A Cellarful of Boys; he also once said it should be called Queer Jew. Lennon delighted in mocking Epstein's sexuality; a popular rumor holds that during the recording of "Baby, You're a Rich Man", he sang altered choruses of "Baby, you're a rich fag Jew".

I have always think that Norwegian Wood is about beating and killing your girlfriend then starting a fire on her house to clear the evidence

and also made fun of downies
youtu.be/OpLEM5Jxrr4?t=19

After reading "Catcher in the Rye", I felt the need to shoot John Lennon. Too bad he's dead already.

Have you ever had to be married to something? You'd understand if you were.

WOMAN IS THE NIGGER OF THE WORLD

retarded Chinese step-daughter pussy is best pussy

just ask Woody

Attached: woody.jpg (770x578, 109K)

Is there a Lennon meme on Yea Forums now or is this some Yea Forums shit

TIL When the Beatles had their first hit single, John Lennon only had £11 pounds to his name. When the band members got their paychecks, the first thing that Paul McCartney bought was a car. John Lennon bought a hot dinner.

>imagine no possessions
playing on a 100k grand piano in a mansion

Yea Forums leakage

And she loved It.

Kek

he's asking you to imagine that
he's not saying that's the reality you mong