Friday the 13th thread

because it's friday the 13th
>favorite overall movie
>favorite kill
>favorite bro
>favorite grill
>favorite boobs
>favorite jason design

Attached: Jasonpart4.png (557x439, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4l9UgiOLKA
youtube.com/watch?v=QXHyqLov6-k
youtube.com/watch?v=E6P4iatMl7M
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gp8WWlIDMY
youtu.be/SeB6PovANjE
youtube.com/watch?v=n3nY3I4kvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=qG8iAtpavK4
youtu.be/sZFIhF39_Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=K4fFsDhlZnw
youtube.com/watch?v=QEMynL5iVOA
youtu.be/M4M7uGevT0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Favorite movie
Part 6
>Favorite kill
The one in FvJ where Jason stabs a guy 20 times while he’s in bed, before bending it backwards and breaking his spine.
>Favorite grill
Meghan Graves
>Favorite boobs
The girl who gets the garden shears through her eyes in Part 5
>Favorite Jason design
Remake Jason, followed by Part 8 Jason when he has his mask on.

What movies have you guys watched/plan on watching? I already saw Part 8 last night and am thinking of doing either Part 7 or Part 5 before work.

Attached: 544FBF3C-4323-4EA9-8B51-ED85535F0D22.jpg (284x177, 10K)

>favorite overall movie
Part VI
>favorite kill
Machete to the face of wheelchair bro, who then proceeds to roll down the stairs
>favorite bro
Tommy Jarvis
>favorite grill
Chris Higgins
>favorite boobs
Deborah (Jason Goes to Hell)
>favorite Jason design
Part VII

Attached: Jason Part 7.jpg (720x457, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J4l9UgiOLKA

>characters that are literally you

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 14K)

This thanks for posting. To honor the day I am gonna get my Jason cherry popped and start with 1 and see how many I can get through. Should I see how long I can go, or stop after a certain one for the night?

Attached: kachigga-mynigga-25910725.png (500x490, 135K)

>>favorite overall movie
4 or 6
>>favorite kill
first kill of 6
>>favorite bro
tommy
>>favorite grill
bitch who got shot with the harpoon gun
>>favorite boobs
remake
>>favorite jason design

I watched them all back to back 15 years ago.

>>favorite overall movie
8, is dogshit but it was my first and the intro an ending are great
>>favorite kill
that mirror face smash from part6
>>favorite bro
the hunter from 9 that thinks about little girls puting hotdogs inside donuts
>>favorite grill
part 3 final girl
>>favorite boobs
the tomboy from part 2 had small ones but she was hot
>>favorite jason design
part 7

>Favorite Overall Movie
The Final Chapter
>Favorite kill
youtube.com/watch?v=QXHyqLov6-k
>Favorite Bro
Tommy Jarvis
>Favorite grill
Ginny (F13 Part 2)
>Favorite Boobs
Deborah Voorhees
>Favorite Jason Design
Jason from Jason Goes to Hell

There's a ful moon expected in the U.S. today. If that's not a sign idk what is.

Part 3 should’ve had Shelly and Vera as the leads. They had actual chemistry and character development.

>Part IV
>Sleeping bag kill
>My nigga Julius
>lol fuck girls
>All the same
>Part VII

Most of them are under 90 minutes so it’s pretty easy to fly through the series.

>>favorite overall movie
Part 4
>>favorite kill
Upsidevdown Handstand machete to the crotch. I think part 5
>>favorite bro
Wheelchair Bro
>>favorite grill
Obviously Violet
>>favorite boobs
The Twins from part 4
>>favorite jason design
2 4 or 6. They all have different merits and I cant decide.

they are slow movies mind you

>lol fuck girls
Have sex, faggot.

I do just not with girls, faggot.

STAIRS is the best

The first film is kino the first time you see, and it's probably the most atmospheric of the series, but slow at times but yet effective when it picks up.

>favorite overall movie
The Final Chapter, but I've enjoyed all of them without exception.
>favorite kill
The head crush from Part 3
>favorite grill
Slingshot girl from part 2. Alternatively Tina.
>favorite boobs
The decoy in Jason Goes to Hell
>favorite Jason design
Jason X. That thing is just evil.

Kill yourself quietly and slowly.

V shouldve been jarvis all along

He may not have to do it himself.Jason comes out of slumber today.

Skip part 5, trust us.

Fuck that. He watches everything, like we did.

Hijacks your thread

Attached: EB24F627-B9AA-48E2-8DB1-C626EF49AE97.jpg (614x405, 43K)

>favorite overall movie
Part 4
>favorite kill
When the guy doing a hand stand gets split in part 3
>favorite bro
Young Tommy Jarvis
>favorite grill
Chris in part 3
>favorite boobs
All of them
>favorite jason design
Part 6

Why should anybody have to be subjected to a movie without the only reason people watch these movies?

>favorite movie
Jason Lives
>favorite kill
handstand chop in Part 3
>favorite bro
Shelly
>favorite girl
Tie between Ginny, Vera and Megan
>favorite boobs
Hottie that hooked up with Trent in Friday 2009
>favorite Jason
Part VII - the chain around his neck and bones showing looked great

Attached: D783352B-0E3C-45BF-AD55-C4D8241DEE9F.jpg (610x391, 33K)

Part 5 has copious nudity and a massive body count going for it.

Part 5 had some interesting ideas even though the reveal was shit

>favorite overall movie
First one
>favorite kill
Handstand kill in part 3
>favorite bro
Enchiladas part 5
>favorite grill
Violet part 5
>favorite boobs
Voorhees part 5
>favorite jason design
Part 6 or 7

5 is fine. the "twist" is dumb but its a fun slasher and Violet is best girl.

Attached: 51f70fe248ca782d368292da96d924ee.jpg (480x360, 20K)

To watch a nigga get brutally murdered with an axe over a candybar. Now that I think about it, all of this shit happened because of said candy bar.
Also, that robot dance scene.

I see you didn't add favorite song from a movie because we all know
Darkest Side Of The Night from Jason Takes Manhattan is the undisputed GOAT

Part 5 is unironically my favourite of the less serious ones. Number 3 in the whole franchise.

Attached: 1545494218501.png (392x200, 40K)

Based Violet poster

Fuck off

utter schitte taste

Would've been kino if Jason popped outta the grave midway through the film and killed Roy.

This would be my pick:
youtube.com/watch?v=E6P4iatMl7M

I agree.

I’M A ROCK N ROLL VAGABOND
I’M A STREETWISE RUNAWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gp8WWlIDMY

Who was the brainfart that decided to turn jason into a possesing worm in part 9?

The candy bar that launched a thousand deaths. Think about it:

>Vic kills that retard because he loooathes fatties
>Roy unleashes the beast
>Tommy never gets proper hospice care
>Tommy, still fucked, resurrect FrankenDemonJason
>Jason goes on to kill scores of people eventually leading to the complete destruction of that one space station which probably had hundreds if not thousand of assholes on it

Attached: ralph1.png (956x1008, 889K)

do you think he sniffed her pussy scence? haha

Theres a mystery in town, so call the coolest pup around

Attached: 1534395203_Jason in Scooby Doo.jpg (594x580, 54K)

I don’t know if this is true or not but I vaguely remember reading way back when that Jason Goes to Hell was an existing script at New Line that they retooled when they got the rights to Jason.

There can be only one best design.

Attached: nes.jpg (1297x843, 125K)

lol that’s funny to think about lol

>Blue hands
>Purple head

This is what happens when you let "fans" write these goddamn movies. The originals were all ripoffs of earlier slashers, and that worked. Then they started to get retarded once Jason Lives opened Pandora's Box of retardation, for better and worse.

"Hey I know let's put Jason [vs. Carrie, in NYC, in Space, vs. Freddy]"

They need to stick to the basics, although I'll concede that the retarded ones are what made Jason even more popular otherwise he'd be Michael Myers tier in pop culture.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Robut Jason was my favourite

I remember the killer jumping from body to body trope from the hidden 1987 and Fallen 1998, part 9 came in between

yes pal a fan would make a movie that only shows jason in the begining and the end
cmon dude, new line was just retarded, look what they did with Freddy's Dead

Jason Lives was cool just for finally showing campers at an actual fully operating camp. Jason Lives is the Jurassic World to the first two movies’ Jurassic Park.

Oh, missed favorite bro, though it's gonna be kinda obvious.
>Favorite bro
Tommy Jarvis.

Attached: Way to go Tommy.jpg (640x395, 51K)

>favorite overall movie
IV then VI
>favorite kill
From Jason goes to Manhattan, when he slaps the guys head out. I laughed for a good half minute.
>favorite bro
Tommy Jarvis in part VI
>favorite grill
I think it's from part II, that one brunette girl with the short pants with the Mickey Mouse shirt.
>favorite boobs
Part II again, Marta Kober, hnnnnnggg
>favorite jason design
Part 7 zombie Jason was extremelly cool, but didn't like the movie at all.

It didn't end well for them
youtu.be/SeB6PovANjE

Isent Shocker about that also

This is actually an apt analogy.

Go fucking watch this 7+ hour documentary right now.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (260x338, 19K)

Trips of truth but why does everyone say its their favorite movie when nobody says Jurassic World is their favorite?

What movies have you guys watched/plan on watching today? I've done Part 7 and 8, but due to working a night-shift, am not going to be able to watch anymore before midnight.

Attached: Jason and Sadako 1.jpg (811x1200, 261K)

That barrel kill is actually pretty great and very fitting to the movies.

Horror movies were always just people copying off of each other. That happens all the time, but it's less obvious unless we get a Deep Impact v. Armageddon, Dante's Peak v. Volcano, etc. situation.

But Late 80s, hey paranormal psychic shit, let's make Tina a Jean Grey. Hey plunking monsters in jarring locations, let's throw Jason into Manhattan (and mostly a boat). There's so little creativity in most horror which is why when shit like It Follows comes out, despite its many shortcomings, everyone blows it.

Attached: rolo1.png (381x503, 179K)

Going to at least do 1 through 4. After that I don't know. maybe Part 8 because its my favorite of the zombie jason even though its shit.

It Follows was comfy though.

Don't mind me, just posting the best side character in the series.

Attached: Friday the 13th Crazy Ralph and his bike.png (397x289, 224K)

I've already watched the first four, watching the next four later.

IT"S GOTTA DEATH CURSE REEEEEEEEEEE

Its a pretty good doc, A lot of cool info about early independent films and practical effects.

Comfy but kind of boring. And I'm not a "nothing happens, it sucks" asshole, there was just a lot of downtime with not very interesting characters sitting around in their shitholes. That movie is all concept and very little character. I even enjoy that goofy ending a lot. As a whole though, it just didn't hold up for me.

Why was he killed in Part 2? He literally did nothing wrong. In fact, he was doing Pamela and Jason favors by keeping Crystal Lake deserted of campers.

And most of the chicks are still hot, it was a pleasant surprise. Alice can get it. Fat Mommy Tina is also a cute.

I liked it better than Get Out and It Chapter 1.

The girl in the 2009 remake had some MILKY BAGGIES MILKY PLEASE

True but the first two Friday the 13th movies very much directly copied from Italian giallo films of the 70s.
youtube.com/watch?v=n3nY3I4kvTs

I liked Get Out a bit more because I'm all about human experiments, cults, and revenge. It was better than I expected, but it's just not my cup of tea.

but theres nothing wrong into puting jason in new york or a boat, paramount was just very cheap, they didnt wanted to pay for using the Carrie name and they didnt want to pay to film in New York, suposedly that scene in wich he knocks out the head of the black guy was set in the madison square garden

People hate on Jason Takes a Boat for what it could've been.

> 4
> Jason's Death in 4
> Crispin Glover in 4
> Kristin Baker, skinny dipper of part 2
> Debbie Sue Voorhees, part 5
> 7

!!!FACT!!!

Hey, I love Jason...IN SPAAAACE as much as the next Jason superfan, but I just prefer the original setting with rainstorms, dark woods, desolate cabins, and spooky basements. The studios love fucking their horror IPs in the ass with nigger knives.

Lmao

>1 - 6
>2009 remake
It's all the F13/Jason kino you need.

Why was that bitch with the banana at the beginning of part 4 killed?
Jason doesn't care. If you're there, you're dead. Only exception is small animals.

>There can be only one best design.

Vaporwave Jason!!!FACT!!!

>CreepyThinMan's favorite character is Crispin Glover
Color me shocked

To be fair, there were a dozen knock-off versions of him in following films, like the sailor in Part 8 or the eye guy from Part 3. I'm convinced Crazy Ralph is some kind of immortal spirit who reincarnates on death.

Attached: Friday the 13th Crazy Ralph Haiku.jpg (1499x1088, 1.36M)

That made no sense either. The real purpose is they added random killers to fill in extra spots and time. The Grocery Store couple being killed in the opening of Part 3 wasn't needed either. They weren't nowhere near Crystal Lake.

a shame they never did a snowy crystal lake

They desperately need a setting in winter. It can even be around X-mas, I don't give a fuck. But Jason in the snow would be kino.

hyve mind

I've been wanting that for years. It would've been a perfect film to do back in 2013 because the 13th was on a Friday in December that year. Such a missed opportunity.

Anyone watch Never Hike Alone? Apparently they're doing a prequel and three sequels.

Attached: Friday the 13th Never Hike Alone Poster 2.jpg (1000x1500, 96K)

Crazy Ralph's eternal spirit is the Dr. Loomis to Jason. I want a sequel on Earth 2, post X, where Ralph's spirit is in some kind of brain jar embedded in a mech suit. Maybe Uberjason keeps getting rezzed via nanobots and becomes the size of Godzirra. Imagine MechaJason stomping Tokyo 2 while they frantically build Ghost Ralph of the Future bigger and bigger mechs to combat him.

Jason v. Ski Lodge as discussed the other night is a great idea for a legit sequel to the remake. Loads of potential.

>Apparently they're doing a prequel and three sequels.
That will have to scratch my itch until Hollywood inevitably makes another one.
But for a fan production it was pretty decent.

This is the kino choice. Only if you’re absolutely desperate for more should you go past part 6. I regret wasting time watching shit like Manhattan. The remake was actually pretty good too

yes, lots of potential deaths using ski and chrstimas attire

A fan film is doing this concept.

Attached: Friday the 13th Never Hike in the Snow.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Part 6 has a lot of dumb humor and those kids that they puss out and don’t kill.

Jason was supposed to stab her in the pussy. The fucking MPAA made them reshoot the kill scene, and he just gives her a generic stabbing in the final film. Those fucks.

Attached: Friday the 13th Violet's original death, behind scenes.jpg (265x265, 15K)

I recommend seeing Frozen (2010) if you haven't. Similar setting but different premise.
Decent flick.

>Ralph's disembodied brain just constantly shouts "Death curse" manically.

Attached: Friday the 13th Crazy Ralph Fanart 1.jpg (550x785, 111K)

>current day
>Jason is a cage fighter in Mexico on the run from all those murders he did
>falls in love with Ana de Armas
>same plot unfolds as Eastbound season 2 except he slaughters her cheating ass and most of whatever shithole village he's in

Way better than it had any right to be.
Ralph's future name is The Doombot.

I can buy Jason in Space but this is too much.

>today is both Friday the 13th and full moon
Hell yeah. As soon as the sun goes down I'm gonna begin watching some slasher kino and pull an all-nighter. Gonna watch "Jason Lives", follow it up with the Friday 13th remake since I haven't seen it yet, after that I thought maybe a wolfman movie would be in order although I can't think of a good one right now, and after that, most likely Part III. Got 27 beers, 6 of which I've already downed, plus my fatass snacks including salted peanuts, Pringles, "Spice Mix" crinkle cut chips, rye chips, a dip for the chips and chilled Coke.

Attached: 1439712366574-0.png (372x364, 319K)

>Favourite film
4 or Remake, it's a toss-up
>Favourite kill
Handstand chop in p3
>Favourite Bro
That black guy in p3 who comes back for one scene and gets btfo
>Favourite Grill
Chris from p3, she's CUTE
>Favourite boobs
Stupendous Tits girl in Remake
>Favourite Jason
7 or Remake, the chain and bones are great on 7 but the Remake is a great distillation of the conventional Jason design

why does everyone call the 2009 film a remake? what's it remaking?

It's more of a reboot I suppose, but the term hadn't really caught on when it came out. Plus it was launched just before the NoES Remake (which definitely was a remake), so it's stuck.

The first few movies.

t. achtshually guy

For favorite costume I’m torn between part 4 (the final friday) and part 9 (jason goes to hell). Which do you guys think looks better? I’m leaning more towards J9 but he barely got any screen time in that movie.

Attached: D3B5C50E-BF7F-4D77-96C3-3933D773E290.jpg (500x750, 45K)

A New Beginning is ironically my second favorite. Part 2 being my favorite. Both are criminally underrated.

Jason Lives is overrated and Alice Cooper is its only saving grace.

Having Jason only appear in two scenes of this movie despite having the best look of the franchise made no fucking sense.

Fat Jason from GtH is pretty cool. I like how his mask is basically fused to his rotting face.

the first two
remakes are not page by page copies you know?
not a reboot cause it had no sequels

Dog Soldiers is good

Attached: image.jpg (224x255, 15K)

Why is Jason's appearance discussed frequently, as well as his hockey mask? Yet Myers only has his mask be discussed, and Freddy gets basically nothing?

I watch the movie imagining the killers all llook like jason and it gets better
Instead of the black guy eating the heart, he stitches all the bodyparts and jason resurrects

KNB really killed it with Hell. Also it might've been the first F13 movie to showcase that level of gore.

There really isn't a "bad" F13, they all have their silver linings. Even 8.

Hail Satan. But yeah, 2009 was basically a “best of” that took elements from across the whole series.

JGTH has my favorite Jason design. It's a sin how he's only like that in the first and last 5 minutes

It's hilarious to me that despite being the most well-known Jason actor, Kane Hodder kept getting the short end of the stick. Part 7 had its kills cut, Part 8 didn't live up to its premise, Jason is barely in JGtH, and Jason X is just terrible.

Attached: Kane Hodder and Larry Zerner aka Shelly.jpg (2048x1535, 393K)

Jason X always reminded me of Hellraiser... in SPAAAACE
Exact same kind of dumb film with the exact same kind of dumb premise, but still quite enjoyable.

Attached: hellraiser4.jpg (650x965, 531K)

because Jason's look changes every movie and the others mostly stay the same. also Freddy has the glove, the striped sweater, burnt skin. It's a pretty iconic look

Plus Adam Scott playing a douchebag. I always thought main dude looked like a dollar store Billy Zane. Also a character called Rimmer lol.

I like Bloodline enough despite its many, many shortcomings. Hellraiser 3 is pure 90s kino to me, though.

nothing dumb about hellraiser IV, only the studio interference

This. Jason looks pretty radically different from film to film.

Attached: Friday the 13th Jasons Through the Ages... and Roy Burns.jpg (640x862, 115K)

I saw the remake in the theater and haven't watched it since. I've watched all the other ones in the last two-three years. Is it worth it to revisit the remake? I don't really remember if it was good or not. Should I just stick to watching a few of the ones I know I like?

She should have been the final girl.

Attached: tiffany-helm-dance.jpg (479x270, 27K)

I think it's pretty good. In the top half of the films. Also Mears is a really great Jason which is all I really care about

How is this shit 7 hours?

the ones in 2 were very retarded to put him hair when it was fucking bald in the first one

God that Remake looks like a retard.

Idk, 3-6 is more or less identical except he has gloves, a black head and a boiler suit. If it's a case of 2, 7, 9, X or Remake I could see it. But the others don't have that much going for them IMO. The changes are pretty superficial.
Give it a shot, it has some fantastic kills but the characters are insufferable. Vietcong Jason is like marmite, I love it but not everyone does.
I regret not including the tomahawk as my favourite kill.

Based. See Dog Soldiers as someone suggested.

I would've kept all the kills the same, except have Jason appear throughout the entire movie, and also save the FBI abush for the end of the film where Jason goes to Hell after being blown up, and then the final remaining 15 minutes takes place in Hell.

hes always been a retard

that wouldve worked too

>yes, lots of potential deaths using ski and chrstimas attire
Not to mention HOCKEY GEAR
>tfw Jason is the reason hockey masks are now forever affiliated with psycho killers

Attached: splatterhouse.png (1280x960, 86K)

>People gather to play hockey
>Not enough people, need another goalie to play a game with eachother
>Jason starts walking towards them, they smile and call out to him to join them
I can picture it perfectly

It’s got so much detail, his mask looks like it’s squeezing the hell out of his head but it’s because he resembles a bloated corpse. Also his hair is old and white to show just how far he’s gone since part 2 when he was young and had long red hair.

Part 3 is so close to being the best friday the 13th

Attached: dana-kimmell_03.jpg (720x366, 64K)

shes the cutest

I also forgot to add, for the sake of continuity have a prologue showing how he managed to get back to Crystal Lake from New York because that never explained either. That's my biggest gripe with Jason Goes to Hell.

I can see it perfectly.
>End of film sting
Jason has been trapped in an avalanche, we cut to a few years later and a skier or snowboarder finds his mask in the drift and realises its attached to a body, he digs Jason out and is murdered with his sports equipment.

>mfw I haven't seen a single Friday movie in the theater
Tried to sneak into the remake when I was 14 but they wouldn't let me.
Hope they make a new one by this time next year.

She kind of reminds me of Charlie Brewster from Fright Night.

Attached: Fright-Night-fright-night-15006550-1600-705.jpg (1600x705, 155K)

they also didnt explain how a lake was conected to the atlantic ocean or the hudson river

>Chris
>Debbie
>Chili
>Fox
Part III had the hottest women.

She was a cute

>dude hands him a pair of skates and asks him if they'll fit him
>jason looks at the blades on them in complete silence
>looks at the dude
>proceeds to slice his throat with it

YEA CUZ HE'S BACK

Attached: Jason.Lives.Friday.the.13th.Part.VI.1986.720p.BluRay.x264.mp4_snapshot_00.08.51_[2017.10.13_19.59.50 (1280x720, 575K)

the rape sublpot was stupid as hell though

>favorite kill
I'd love to see this one in live action

Attached: 3037498-4333104740-27753.jpg (1227x1920, 261K)

>14
jesus christ me too. i knew the 10 years since the last one has been a long time but i never thought about how young i was when it came out

He weren't nothing but a big old pussy

Attached: hodder.jpg (360x240, 9K)

>favorite overall movie
>favorite kill
Machete. Stairs.
>favorite bro
Dead fuck guy from part 4
>favorite grill
Sheriff's daughter from part 6.
>favorite boobs
Terry from part 2. The bitchy chick from part 7 is also hot as fuck, from memory at least.
>favorite jason design
Part 8, with mask of course.

She should have been stabbed in the pussy as she was in the original cut of the film

I'd like to see a punisher vs jason comic. Maybe it starts out with the punisher stealing one of Jason's kills because one of the people in the camp is a drug dealer or something, and he traveled there having no idea about Jason's existence until the other people start dying.

Jason vs Ash on the big screen when

Iaca..

Yes.

Attached: tom_savini_jason1.jpg (508x677, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qG8iAtpavK4

Nah, more reasonable premise would be Punisher hearing about a serial killer in the countryside who can't even be stopped by the military and him thinking he needs to go dispense some justice since no one else can.

idk, Punisher often stumbles upon messes by following unrelated leads.

Imagine how much better Jason X would've been if it was actually a crossover with Xenomorph (Alien) or Predator?

come join us at suptv for an all day friday the 13th marathon!

Would've been kino

Attached: 4eaf35ba2ae4418eac0bdd856d205ee77d1a8241_00.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It would probably end like the fight he had with Wolverine's son. Actually felt pretty bad for Frank.
youtu.be/sZFIhF39_Bs

Should've been the sequel to Freddy vs. Jason

>favorite overall movie
Part II
>favorite kill
Kevin Bacon’s death in Part I, classic
>favorite bro
Shelley
>favorite grill
Violet from Part V
>favorite boobs
Part IV twins
>favorite jason design
Sackhead Jason

THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK!

well we have the comic at least

Was this supposed to be a Chris cameo with her parents in the Final Chapter? If not, then this was random.

Attached: Chris final chapter.jpg (925x518, 31K)

TELL ME ABOUT JASON
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Attached: 1431129019788.png (577x524, 27K)

These are always my favourite threads on Yea Forums, hope all of my fellow Friday bros are having a great day.
Now then
>favourite overall movie
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (very closely followed by Part II)
>favourite kill
Deborah in Jason Goes to Hell; Jason skewers her with a pole mid-coitus and then rips her in half
>fsvourite bro
Stephen fucking Freeman from JGTH. Kicks Jason in the balls twice and lives to talk about it.
>favourite grill
Robin, the redhead in Part V who sleeps nude for some reason (I'm not complaining)
>favourite boobs
For the sake of originality I'll go with Robin, the other redhead, the one from Part VII
>favourite Jason design
Jason Goes to Hell

This, but non-ironically

Part II is best.

Attached: 1452883906572.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>Was this supposed to be a Chris cameo with her parents in the Final Chapter? If not, then this was random.

I always took it as a cameo!!!FACT!!!

Kirsten Baker was one of my first "girls are different, and that's a good thing" boners
boomers and zoomers are so niggified by kardashian krap they cannot see the beauty in that, the most spectacular ass shot in cinema history
>thicc=kiked

What was the brand, anyone remember? I could see a Butterfinger causing that amount of carnage.

Thirded

>Part 6
Absolutely based

Attached: EF011F73-E826-4D93-BB9E-8893CCCAECA8.jpg (237x212, 29K)

About s year ago i wasted 200$ on an old figure based on JGTH design. It even came with that bone dagger and demon jason.

Attached: 05E59773-65A1-40B5-A2F3-AA2DC3FFEF5C.jpg (1124x1501, 725K)

Take your meds.

spilled so much cum to this girl in this movie. wore out the VHS when she pops out of the lake and you catch a brief glimpse of landing strip, also the scene when you find out she doesn't wear underwear.

Who wins, Uberjason or Lord Zed?

Attached: Zedd2.jpg (368x558, 74K)

Zedd, especially since he'll have a shitload of minions and monsters.

Attached: Zedd.webm (720x404, 2.95M)

I feel like there are so many character designs which start out as "okay, we've got a muscle dude in his underwear..."

>favorite movie
Jason X, but only because the rest of the movies are so formulaic (crazy woods guy thot patrols, chad kills him but not really).
>favorite kill
I think in Lives Again? Where he tried throwing someone but ended up ripping off their arm instead, and he just looks super fucking confused.
>favorite bro
Tommy as he's the only one that ever really got any sort of character development outside of "horny guy saves girl because tiddies".
>favorite grill
The psychic girl.
>favorite jason design
Zombie Jason.

Uberjason

Also whats the name of the punk girl from part 5, i always wanted to fuck her alot.

Attached: 6DB6B681-086C-4C92-A309-95982A8F758F.jpg (900x675, 483K)

There is a Friday the 13th this December as well. Unlikely a new Jason movie will come out then, but plenty more chances to release it on that day like the 2009 remake did.

They've got until 2023 to get their fucking shit together and push out a F13 in time for October. The following year has a December one. Plenty of time for that old faggot to die off and spend maybe 9 months of production on a 110 minute return to form.

>Favorite slasher franchise is completely fucking dead due to a lawsuit
No happy Friday the 13th.

>Take your meds.
I'll take your mom, mutt
also epic tranny comeback, (((they))) got your penis but your amy schumer like humour comes shining through

Tiffany Helm

Thx, shes my favorite friday the 13th girl. Shame she died without getting naked.

These threads are literally the only worthwhile thing in the Yea Forums catalog.

X is my favorite too. I must've watched it a dozen times as a kid. It was my only exposure to Jason until I was in my late teens. Absolute schlock kino

>chad kills him
Uh, what? Outside of the Tommy Jarvis movies, it’s a girl that delivers the final blow to Jason. And even in the Tommy movies he’s always paired with a girl that helps.

>it's finally sufficiently dark outside so no light enters the room
TIME FOR THE SPOOKY FILMS

Attached: jacko.gif (420x315, 489K)

200$? Nigga you got scammed. That's a McFarlane that runs for like 40-60$ mint condition.
The Necas are the best tho. A shame they probably won't make anymore because of the lawsuit or whatever.

Last I heard the deal doesn't effect merch but I could be mistaken.

I think he got the big version. I had a 12 inch Freddy that I sold and I regret it now.

>forgetting about Sgt. Brodski
You fucking cunts

>tfw the guy who played Lord Zedd died literally just this week
F

Its a mezco figure from 2006, the only figure of the jason goes to hell design. I was waiting for neca to make one but with the lawsuit i ended up buying this instead.

Takes Manhattan
The nigger punching himself out on the roof in Takes Manhattan
The dudes hanging out on the street with the boom box in Takes Manhattan
Irrelevant
Those perky ones in Part II
I get a kick out of the machine-Jason in X, it spawned a desire to see a Jason vs Mechajason fight, but my favorite Godzilla flicks are the ones with Mechagodzilla in them.

Attached: stillthebest1974.jpg (920x310, 126K)

Based, I'm a Tokyo S.O.S. man myself

starting my marathon rn

Shit, you're right. Mistook it for pic related which is partially based on that design too.

Attached: McFarlane_s_Movie_Maniacs_Series_1_JASON_VOORHEES_Figure_McFarlane_Toys_grande.jpg (398x598, 30K)

be careful user

Attached: tumblr_mbg6b3UyXh1qedvmno1_400.gif (266x199, 758K)

The Complete History of Friday The 13th documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=K4fFsDhlZnw

Attached: thejasons.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

There's a Jason vs Jason X comic. Don't really remember who wins.

I think I still have this figure and maybe one pewter Boba Fett. Everything else has been lost to time.

Sideshow did a Jason goes to Hell, but it's something like 500$ now.
I still think Neca will eventually make one.

Attached: 6670893525_c3e395397b_z.jpg (400x600, 27K)

MODS

lol who would pay $500 for that

There's collectors out there who own memorabilia worth thousands if not millions.
I actually know someone who spent a few g's on a Terminator bust.

Looks like shit

That's the irony of collecting. You could get a 20$ neca from target and it will look better, but it's aftermarket value won't be high.
That one was made like a decade ago and the numbers were scarce so it's expensive now.

is Crystal Lake Memories worth watching?

Attached: 71nhFGkSU+L.jpg (978x1274, 250K)

The cast was great and Brooker is a fantastic Jason, but its effects were a letdown and Shelly and Vera should have been the leads.

>favorite overall movie
Part 8
>favorite kill
Wheelchair guy
>favorite bro
Tommy max autism(part 5)
>favorite grill
dont care lol
>favorite boobs
that big boobed girl from part 3 that end up not even showing them
>favorite jason design
part 3 because he is kinda hunchbacked

for me, when they put hair on Jason is insta trash tier.

I think part 8 is underrated, but it's too bad they couldn't shoot all they wanted to shoot of NYC

Reminder that if you want to see a comfy friday the 13th marathon come to bretty good today starting around 4-5pm est for a classic Joe Bob Briggs Monstervision era marathon of the first 6 Fridays, uncut I might add

STARTING N O W
O
W

Attached: v3vwZH2.jpg (500x379, 53K)

thanks for the link, faggot

link that shit you drooling retard

>cant figure out how to find bretty good
OOOF

>why yes, I do love every installation of Friday the 13th, how could you tell?

Attached: jason.png (988x1190, 390K)

Who is everyone’s favorite Jason actors? I’m a big fan of Derek Mears’ performance as the remake/reboot Jason.

Attached: FA182979-3F4A-45DE-85F0-E173DCD1F9C8.jpg (560x373, 32K)

Is there a good blu-Ray boxset out there that I should pick up? I used to have the DVD collection years ago but lost it during a move.

>favorite overall movie
part 4
>favorite kill
jason splitting the guy in half walk he walks on his hands in part 3
>favorite bro
tommy jarvis
>favorite grill
alice from part 1
>favorite boobs
either of the twins form part 4
>favorite jason design
tie between part 8 and 4, never hike alones design was great too

Attached: EEOqJZSUYAA1G3S.jpg (900x736, 166K)

Childhood is liking Kane Hodder.

Adulthood is liking Mears and the possibly the dudes from 2 and 3.

Having two brain cells is thinking Kirzinger was weak.

>favorite dance

HE'S KILLING ME.

>black guy dies last

Attached: Ali.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I thought Kirzinger did alright but the FvJ Jason costume is by far the weakest and most generic imo.

Attached: 58111872-213B-45F5-B03F-E0A647AB930B.jpg (397x500, 32K)

I trick-or-treated at Derek Mears' house as a kid. Granted this was pre-Friday the 13th reboot.

Every time I hear him on a podcast he comes across as the sweetest guy ever.

I think they all do a good job, and I particularly both Hodder and Mears, but I'm also quite partial to CJ Graham in Part 6.

Hodder is great as goofy overpowered zombie jason but its a shame nobody really ever mentions booker and white from 3 and 4 who are imo the best incarnations

Brooker and Graham are two favs for me.
Hidden varies. I think he was at his best in Part 8. Jason was so angry and emotive in that movie.

I'm digging Betsy Palmer's performance in part 1.

It's a miracle FvJ was as entertaining as it was. The story made sense, as much as one with both characters can, and Monica Keena was hot, but it made a lot of errors.

>Jason is simply "le silent lumbering tall guy" and Freddy is given all the personality
>like two good characters out of a dozen (although everyone did a fine job)
>hiring a director who doesn't speak English
>letting the werewolf girl use stunt boobs
>pseudoJay and the CGI weed worm
>not enough Keena cleavage
>"Jason is afraid of water" (that motherfucker was BORN IN IT)

Still the corn party scene was great, I'm always happy to see Lochlyn Munro get work, and the school shooter guy did a fantastic job. The fight was fine.

Attached: tfw-steve-christy-reopens-camp.png (1135x793, 1.44M)

Yeah, the early 00s were a weird time for the old slasher franchises. Overall I think going with a comedic tone for FvJ was the right decision but I’d be interested in seeing some darker script ideas. I thought the concept of basically quarantining Freddy was especially neat.

Just finished rewatching the films, here's the official tier list.

>Top Tier
Friday the 13th Part 3
Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th Part 2
>High Tier
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
Freddy vs. Jason
>Meh Tier
Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter
Friday the 13th (2009)
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
>Low Tier
Jason X
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
>Shit Tier
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Attached: 1568351431734.png (645x719, 28K)

To me it had more of a (modern day) ANOES ton, like a Freddy movie but with Jason as villain of the week--which is fine, I thought it worked. I liked all of the plot points, they fit into the world like lubed up fingers. But you're right about the 00s, all those movies kind of felt off if they weren't full blown reboots of shit that hadn't been touched for 20 years.

Attached: jason-questionmark.png (625x522, 633K)

Switch FvJ with part 5 and you're spot on.

Glad to see so many fans of Part 3D here. It could’ve easily been a lazy sequel but the cast elevated the material and they put some work into Chris’s backstory.

I agree with this. Although I would rate the first three movies in chronological order.

Good taste but Jason Takes Manhattan wasn't THAT bad imo

>IV
>meh tier
I disagree. Otherwise good list.

Finally, someone else who isn’t crazy about Part 4. I don’t get why people like it so much, it always felt kinda dull to me. Jason is missing from the movie for a solid 40 minutes or so, and nothing interesting happens for much of the middle.

A lot of people are nostalgic about it, but it is really mediocre compared to the rest of the series. It also suffers from some really bad and lazy kill scenes (JASON IS KILLING ME!).

I didn't know so many people hailed it as the best F13, but it'll always be my favorite, since it always seeme like the most nuanced to me and I liked the characters/subplot. It's just a matter of picking your poison though.
Every sequel has something going for it, even if the latter ones were inferior.

Yeah when Jason actually shows up it ends up being underwhelming for the most part
Still loved the fancy corkscrew kill if nothing else

I was shipping Scotty and Ter-bear pretty hard. The star-crossed lovers had a bittersweet ending :(

Attached: gimmethemapscott.png (1403x806, 2.21M)

>favorite overall movie
Part 7. I know it aint great but yeah.
>favorite kill
Sleeping bag
>favorite bro
Sheriff Garris
>favorite grill
Tina
>favorite boobs
The chick at the beginning of Freddy vs. Jason
>favorite jason design
Either Part 7 or 8

Ginny is so fucking great.

>assistant manager but show up to work hours late
>say the words "i'm sorry" but don't mean it and immediately jump into excuses
>blame your shitty car (implying you don't get paid enough)
>deflect "you should've called" by saying the phones there aren't hooked up yet (implying your boss is a lazy scatterbrained idiot)
>smirk when that last tactic wins
>get out of doing the work he's asking you to do by pretending to be demure and making another empty promise to seal the deal
>kiss your boss to remind him that he's fucking you (implying you can cut off sex and/or ruin his career)

Attached: basedginny.png (1268x718, 1.66M)

Hey, she’s smart and a natural beauty. That’s why she’s always ranked as one of the best final girls.

I forgot to add, at the end of that scene she tricks Paul into fixing her car, then rubs in his face that she's been duping his dumb ass.

She reminds me so much like my ex-wife but Ginny is so great that I don't even hold it against her.

Ginny is a very close second for me but because Jason Lives was the first Friday the 13th movie I saw as a kid, I’ll always have a massive crush on Megan.

Attached: 04266721-35D3-4884-8196-DC96B1493330.jpg (1455x818, 93K)

Hands down best F13fu

Lord Zeds voice actor was in a shitty 80s B-Movie where her said the following line...
>Image very related.

Attached: safasdgzzzzjohnnzzzzzzy.jpg (960x720, 124K)

Melissa from Part 7 and the asian girl from Part 8 were great too. Jason just strangled the shit out of asian girl.

Ginny is also shown to easily handle a chainsaw. She was shown being able to conquer anything.

Imagine 1981fags complaining in class about how Ginny is a Mary Sue lol

Attached: oh-you.png (1018x814, 2.1M)

Because it's part of the continuity and has all of the F13 trademarks except for the killer (and that's only revealed at the end). On top of it would be a shame to miss some of the most insane characters in the series.

Attached: f13 junior.jpg (900x506, 35K)

And he died last week. RIP.

Melissa was the lone bright spot in a really dull and forgettable cast. The lead guy was literally the dumbest looking meathead.

Attached: 1E35448E-A4A5-4C23-830A-8FAF9612C0DF.jpg (1777x999, 237K)

Apparently the psychology major aspect of her character was drawn from Amy Steel’s real personality. She’s a practicing psychologist now. I’m actually impressed by the extra effort put into some of the Friday the 13th sequels.

what was mark training for?

Attached: findagirlwholooksyoulikethisbitchislookingatthischair.png (1009x718, 1.26M)

when's the new movie announcement

never, lawsuit just came back to court

Attached: goodlord.png (1920x733, 1.93M)

JASON IS KILLING ME is amazing.

The movie that launched a million fit girl fetishes.

It’s Friday the 13th night, ya’ll. Time to DANCE

Amazingly bad.

terri dragged me into manhood.

now i can appreciate the wholesomeness of pic related

Attached: americassweethearts.png (960x540, 1.09M)

Yeah, but it's so bad it's funny, like boxing Jason in Manhattan, or Jarvis shouting HAWES.

Friday PArt 2 Joe Bob Briggs edition is streaming NOW on BRETTY GOOD

>boxing Jason in Manhattan
If I'd rank the bad but funny death scenes that one wins.

Mark’s machete to the face followed by rolling down that long flight of steps was cold even by Jason standards. Poor dude.

>skipping it's them damn enchiladas

Attached: Just a prank, bro.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

I am prepared.

Attached: 091319.jpg (2448x3264, 817K)

>favorite overall movie
6 but I gotta show some love for 8. It's not that bad and Darkest Side of the Night is an amazing song
>favorite kill
Sleeping bag in X
>favorite bro
Shelly
>favorite grill
Punk girl from 5
>favorite jason design
Tie between 7 and 2

not that anybody cares but the singer from that song was in a great band called Tytan if you like 80s metal

Do you faggots still hate tattoos? I shamelessly have a Jason tattoo, along with Freddy and a Xenomorph

Every movie after the final chapter was fairly tame. FC amped up the sex and violence to another level.

post em pussy

I'm loving all the little character interactions in part 2. Scott and Terri's weird little flirtation that ends in them dying. Jeff and the butterface's bouts of fuck prep. Vicky laying it on thick with Mark.

This is why I like 4. The characters in this series and their dialogue are never great but when it's not shit, it sticks out as something to appreciate.

Attached: waiting-for-that-pussy.png (779x512, 725K)

Let's keep it going fellas

yes

Underrated kill imo

Attached: 3-6-andy-is-disembowled-2_528_poster.jpg (528x297, 43K)

>he died last week
Crap, it's true.
Hes with Rita, Ernie, and the original Yellow Ranger now.

F.

Attached: Powr Rangers 806c.jpg (426x640, 58K)

is that photo real? she looks huge

that actress actually had a big crush on him on set but he was gay
he also died of AIDS in the 90's lol

We're not even at bump limit you tremendous faggot.

Yes, it's real. Its was part of a photoshoot for a new Power Ranger knock off show that never happened.

Attached: Powr Rangers 36.jpg (625x956, 94K)

It was supposed to be called Cyber Force.

Attached: Powr Rangers 36a.jpg (481x640, 77K)

The 2009 remake was fucking lame, also the harpoon kill is underrated. The body language is incredible. youtu.be/M4M7uGevT0A

Did anyone else think for years that the rubber tubing Jason holds from the spear gun kill at the beginning of Jason Takes Manhattan was supposed to be guts?

jason is not an lgbt ally

>2
>wheelchair dude falling down the stairs
>dead fuck or the male mc from 2
>mommy pamela
>that girl from part 2 with a nice ass
>part 2 Jason
I've only watched the first 4, I intend to watch the other ones soon.

Anyone else think part 4 is shit? 2 and 3 are a lot better

Yep.

Attached: 1557548330532.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

So you guys like Friday the 13th?

Attached: Friday The 13th.png (1126x741, 972K)

best tiddies in Friday

mmm... they're just so round, and perfect.
I can fix that....

Attached: Friday 1561751549169.png (683x1024, 1.1M)

>Why yes, I do believe that camp has gotta death curse! How could you tell?

Attached: Crazy_Ralph.jpg (535x439, 25K)

After what I've marathoned so far, the Final Chapter is still the best and probably the scariest. One of the reasons being is that the characters in this film apart from the Jarvis Family and Rob Dier character don't even know about the mythos of Jason or that they're being stalked. For a good 15+ minutes (maybe more), we don't even see Jason or get a hint that he's been watching everyone or these new group of kids, and randomly out of nowhere during the first kill he jumps out of the lake and stabs the girl through the raft which is scary. Brilliant, and I'm glad they filmed it like this.

Attached: Final Chapter.jpg (963x1500, 143K)

>I still think Neca will eventually make one.
Not for years. Unfortunately the lawsuit is preventing them and any other companies from making anymore F13th merch outside of what has already been solicited.

NECA's twitter account explained that basically the rights contracts are expiring and with the lawsuit going, on new licensing contracts cannot be negotiated until the suit is settled.

post in the new thread retard