Which one of them will have the better career?

Which one of them will have the better career?

Attached: IMG_20190913_111433.jpg (1015x555, 113K)

The guy controlling the camera.

Boyega already has a much better career.

Ridley because she'll just retire. Boyega wasted a lot of the money he made on bad investments.

This, At least Boyega got into Pacific Rim and that Detroit movie. Daisy Ridley has been in nothing

Ridley's career will probably follow the course of Mark Hamill and Hayden Christensen.

I think Boyega is the better actor so probably him.

Emma Watson and the Twilight chick are atrocious actresses and are still around.

Wrong. Ridley had some Bad Robot projects on hold but not in production (they were announced before TLJ though). Now JJ has that partnership deal with Warner Bros and will try to push her and give her roles. Boyega doesn't have shit.

boyega flopped with pac rim 2

ridley will do much better

Boyega is a black british actor, he'll have no problem getting roles back home. As a hollywood leading man though? Completely dead in the water.
It looks like Daisy has a few projects in the pipeline, those will make or break her A-list career. She'll probably end up like Miles Teller - the two big franchises he hitched his wagon to both flopped, so he had to do character work in a bunch of low-budget dramas for a few years to build himself back up

Hayden was in that one tv show.

Hamil is iconic though and has given us many stellar performances post star wars

Chaos Walking will make or break her career.

Adam Driver.

Attached: IMG_20190830_150305.jpg (1080x257, 47K)

>and has given us many stellar performances post star wars

No he hasn’t. And cartoons made for basement dwellers like you don’t count

Fucking FINALLY someone else on this shitty site agrees that being a crap cartoon is not a real role. Hamill has literally not been in 1 thing apart from Star Wars LOL.

Nope. His momentum will end and he will disappear like his NuWars colleagues.

Voice acting is still work

Not this again John.

What? It's true. He's going strong now because his character is popular, but he will fade away.

>which shit actor is better
shit is shit. neither can act.

Are you even aware of what kind of movies he's making? SW has nothing to do with any of it.

watch Ophelia and Detroit you faggot. They can act. Also

I'm aware, but he's merely banking on his current Star Wars marketability, which Boyega and Ridley are not doing but I can't tell why.

As bad as the writing is in nuwars, her ‘acting’ is by far the worst thing about them. Every time she tries to show some emotion it looks like a fucking demon is possessing her body.

She has very weird facial expressions. It's better if she doesn't show any emotion.

Bo serious director is talking to him because of his role as Kylo Ren.

Arkham games

He brings in NuWars fans because he plays the cool character

Yeah I'm sure Scorsese cast him to get the sweet Star Wars market.

Both filled with money and just doing there own thing at this point before the next wars reboot?
Sounds alright to me.
>little annie starred in one more movie and some tv show and bought a farm to relax
Neat

hopefully none

Boyega already defended his blocks from aliens.
Nothing in Star Wars will beat that.

They've cast him because he's the actor of the moment.

>Which one of them will have the better career?
Boyega. He's unironically a smart guy, made a lot of investments with his money, started networking with important people. In the meanwhile, Ridley lives a life of pure consumerism, which never ends well.

Ridley doesn't need to network

>Boyega already defended his blocks from aliens.
das it mayne

Boyega . His face is fucking Everywhere, and hes beloved.

Attached: 1538442881809.jpg (2080x1560, 973K)

Hayden Christensen raised his family on a farm after Star Wars. He is collecting a fat check every single month because of Star Wars.

the woman

None where his body was of value.

Neither has been given a serious role, so they're kind of shadowbanned.

You can't say he doesn't deserve his career after doing Girls.

beauty and the beast

Meanwhile, Carrie Fisher , and Mark were forced to live likepenniless hoboes for decades.

Attached: 1482696638409.jpg (3072x3085, 1.26M)

He's still a failed actor though.

I suppose he has a future in good movies then

Thats because daisy is a straight white woman. Hollywood doesnt need any more STRAIGHT. WHITE. WOMEN. Its filled with them.

Digging through public trash cans for cigarette butts

Attached: article-2333096-1A0EF81A000005DC-10_310x191.jpg (1908x1146, 177K)

>that Detroit movie
Huh?
Is it any good?
pic unrelated,my momma used to say "Kino is as kino does"

Attached: 1567947996365.jpg (700x370, 25K)

Nice cope, incel.

Are you a money-obsessed jew? Most people want to have a proper career alongside money. Christensen is a rich meme actor.

Agreed. Live action, cause Daisy and boyega voiced some rabbits already.

Boyega is the new Harrison Ford, he's got a great career ahead of him

Attached: HanSolo_finn.jpg (532x346, 116K)

Of course John

Boyega because jews love shoving his giant disgusting ape face in the goyims faces.

Attached: 1497231035441.png (628x262, 168K)

Toys aren't selling

Oscar Isaac

What sort of investments?

So edgy and funny xD

Pacific Rim 2 probably

I'm pretty sure Ridley's career is going to pretty much end after 9

I'm not laughing.

She has few projects on hold with JJ, I doubt it

the british one

while working on star wars, does she really need to be in much else?

their mouths both seem to open wide. I say they both can suck a lot of dicks together, so probably will have both good careers.

good thing he isn't a woman

boyega not because he is a better actor but because black people are desperate for succses where as white women are lazy and quit at the first hardship.

Yes, if she wants a career. Adam Driver is in literally everything.

he's in the dark crystal

people forget carrie fisher's role in when harry met sally