Butt seriously... When are we getting a documentary on the seedy practices of the influencers industry?

Butt seriously... When are we getting a documentary on the seedy practices of the influencers industry?

Attached: ATTENTION INTERNET, INSTATHOTS NOT AS HOT AS THEY SEEM.jpg (2000x1994, 510K)

>instagram models use photoshop
HOLY SHIT OP STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

right still looks bad, it's like you could build a 8-lane highway inbetween those buttcheeks

Dude... don't bait the braapposters. The picture is bait enough.

I only just found out what instagram was the other day

still don't get it

Attached: 1529709150950s.jpg (250x222, 7K)

>I only just found out what instagram was the other day

Attached: 1536241783947.jpg (287x250, 12K)

>I only just found out what instagram was the other day
>still don't get it
It's a way for modern day female baboons to have red butts in the center of the pack 24/7 without the ramifications of pregnancy.

What the fuck is an influencer?

same here

Attached: img060.jpg (640x480, 54K)

based boomer bro, I only learn of the 95% of the social media shit from Yea Forums and never experience it first hand, but apparently it's the society's biggest problem
I only know people who use facebook and 1 guy who uses twitter but he's a right wing journalist, that's it

Instagram whore who advertises products and services by posting pictures of her body on the eponymous social media platform

it's a website for whores to post pictures of themselves dad

>influencers
Why do you retarded fucks try and dignify these people with a title.

it's literally just a picture sharing sms

bump

She looks super hot on the left pic anyway

Left looks better anyway, why would you shop this

I stopped using Instagram when I found out that you can't save the pictures. So like 5 minutes after discovering it lmao.

it's a sponsorship platform for whores

Next you'll tell me girls wear makeup to make themselves look prettier.

Insta is honestly the best social media platform. It's always the same order of posts every time, unlike Facebook which is completely random, and it doesn't show you other people's shit unlike Twitter which shoes you posts of people you don't follow but people you follow do. It's the best. It's just pictures, no one can follow you without your permission, you just create this little social bubble of all your friends and the shit you care about

>it's literally just a picture sharing sms
That's what I said

That's some 1/5 photoshopping

>videos don't have volume control
>videos don't have any controls
instagram fucking sucks, it's only good for fap material