Still funnier than Joe Rogan

Still funnier than Joe Rogan

Attached: hannah-gadsbyx750[1].jpg (750x422, 34K)

WHERE'S DA BLOODY JOKES?

She's slightly less funny than cancer.

This dumb bitch doesn't even know 17 is a prime number

Only because Joe was never comically beaten up being a fat lesbian

But cancer is actually hilarious though

Only when it happens to people like Gadbsy.

Attached: 7971102946_a6bf58055f.jpg (307x438, 29K)

I don't know who that is because I disagree with her.

Attached: tumblr_6cad940c580c9db1d493ee2068b76d5c_a78609a5_500.jpg (500x600, 35K)

Attached: tumblr_0b6fc47379ac168b8465aa17b4f977e1_bb977b53_500.jpg (500x603, 33K)

And yet she cries when someone asks, "where are the jokes" during her set and demands he gets thrown out.
Yeah, real thick skinned.

Attached: tumblr_9bdbab30da568f545cb34a02a002ff41_eb80791d_500.png (500x288, 89K)

>>White men are this, that, and the other
>>Bravo
>>Trans people are this, that, and the other
>>CANCEL CHAPPELLE!

>her entire routine is based around 'poor me'
how are women this delusional? do they just say things and hope they don't get called out? words fall out of their mouth accidentally and don't bother to think about them before or afterwards?

>I can cope
>Makes entire "comedy" special about how hard her life is

Attached: 1565485584333.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

I WAS RAPED

WHO LAUGHED!?!?!

I don't like her comedy but she makes me laugh because of how butthurt comedians are about her success. Comedians love to bleat about how anything can be comedy even rape and murder. Then Gadsby comes along and suddenly comedians insist that she isn't funny because she isn't doing it "the right way". Who fucking cares? She has her audience. Just leave it at that.

I still love comedy but many comedians have really been exposed as huge hypocrites.

they don't get called out. Everyone tells them how awesome they are.
Then they go right back to complaining about how mean everyone is to them.

except when she talks about rape, and people (rightfully) laugher, she got super butthurt and went on a tirade

no they insist she isn't funny because she isn't funny. Not because she's telling jokes about rape.
Go to bed Hannah

how is this body type called? is it achievable natty?

Attached: pear_farmers_hate_her_find_out_how_she_did_it_unachievalbe_natty.jpg (900x600, 307K)

Rubenesque.

Calling what Hannah does comedy isn't accurate, unless you consider going and listening to rape counseling sessions a comedy show as well

it's like i'm seeing double
four james gunns

Comedy is the art of making complete strangers laugh. If your goal isn‘t that, you aren‘t doing comedy.

you're not the laugh police

Shut up Hannah you Tasmanian inbred fuck

Just wanted to remind everyone that literally no one cared about her before the special.
The perception in Australia that she was a filler act for Comedy Festivals, all she would ever do is poke fun at herself for being a fat dyke.
Then with the special she accused the audience of making her do that, like fat dyke jokes are all the rage or something.
And all of a sudden, all the people who didn't give two shits about her self-deprecating routines flipped and pretended she was reinventing comedy, a true visionary for standing up to say she was quitting stand-up.

somebody raped this?
Maybe she was telling jokes the whole time.

Link?

This actually might be true, surprisingly.

Attached: 1415836455213.jpg (251x172, 6K)

>Who fucking cares?
Because it isn't comedy, it's performance art. Do you think those videos of feminists screaming on stage to protest the patriarchy is comedy?

>Do you think those videos of feminists screaming on stage to protest the patriarchy is comedy?
yes

This is such a bullshit argument. You can joke about anything, point is she's not doing comedy because she's just using a platform to reeee without laughing being allowed.

was this meme made with a picture from a costume catalogue?

Haha! Good one.

Sure, it's funny, but it'snt comedy. IF you claim those to be comedy, you ruin the concept.

zoom zoom

Attached: received_2196452167131313.jpg (952x612, 31K)

oh wow its almost like the bar wasnt high or anything. how could it be when joe is a literal dwarf.

Oh, she's hilarious, just not in the way she intends to be.

Why does she look like emo peter?

That's pretty harsh on Tobey dude

WHO LAUGHED? WHO THE FUCK LAUGHED?

>do they just say things and hope they don't get called out?
I think you're giving a bit more credit than is merited there, tbqhwy+.

it's like she's being raped all over again.

It's not comedy if you're not allowed to laugh

Some user said having Gilbert Godfrey dub her lines would make her special gold

That sounds like a Jeselnik bit

Feminists always do this shit. They'll try to make fun of men for 'fragile masculinity' when they are primed for a full blown mental breakdown at all times and it might just take a man looking at them the wrong way to set them off.

Pic related is a good example of this. It's a bunch of feminists staging an over the top abortion of the baby Jesus outside a church in Argentina. Now, triggering christfags is obviously funny and you'd need to be some stick up the ass /pol/tard to disagree with that fact. But it kinda takes the edge off the humour when you know all it would take to trigger the shit out of these women would be to make a rape joke in their general vicinity. It would very quickly turn from 'haha I bet I'm offending the FUCK out of these stuffy Christians!' to 'omg wtf that's offensive how dare you'.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Attached: Parodia-aborto[1].jpg (600x468, 109K)

>sit down to watch a comedy special
>watch a psychotic person have a nervous breakdown on stage
wtf
how did this get aired

BRAVE
R
A
V
E