Princess irulan is tall, slender, beautiful with blonde hair and green eyes

>princess irulan is tall, slender, beautiful with blonde hair and green eyes
>"she'll live as less than a concubine -- never to know a moment of tenderness from the man to whom she's bound"
>"chani, history will call us wives"
>cast zendaya as chani
whitey BTFO

Attached: 24412654._SX540_[1].jpg (540x263, 13K)

Why didn't the Emperor just marry Irulan to Paul or Leto from the start?

Attached: 1508349953030.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

>15 years later
>Jessica & Chani: "Paul will you just fuck the bitch so she'll stop trying to kill us all."
>Paul: "Ah dun wan it"
>Paul: goes blind and wanders off to die
Pay the toll, indeed.

green eyes are the best

>cast Zendaya as Chani

Literally the only bad casting choice for the film and I'm sure the studio forced her onto Villeneuve.

Chani's a completely unremarkable character who's only interesting traits are the men she's related to, Kynes as her father, Paul as husband and Leto as mother.

>not that twink as Paul
>not Jason Mamao as fucking duncan idaho
shit was fucked from the start

Chani actress, Paul actor, and Duncan actor.

All mistakes.

and I'd argue even Duke Leto is

>paul
>not meant to be a twink

I don't have anything against casting a twink, just not that one

I still don't get people's hate for that casting call. I always thought of Chani as skinny and all fremen as at least somewhat brown, they live on a desert planet for fucks sake.

Oh, right.

Coping greenfag

that is some incel degenerated stuff, a big yikes from me.

And all the rest as well

Yea but she makes my heart feel funny so I’ll live with bad casting

Oooof...

Jürgen Prochnow fitted the role perfectly in the 1st film

Chani is irritating as fuck in the book, she reminded me of a brown Ygritte but with less character

This, and Zendaya is as bland as the character too

undeserved dubs

They are the dubs of truth. Their words carry death eternal, for those who stand against the Righteous.

Paul is appropriate seeing as he is only a young adult in the first book and he is essentially the supreme autist. Chani could have been better definitely as well as Duncan. Mamoa is OK I guess, but I envisioned Idaho to be the stereotypical Mediterranean sex symbol. An Italian looking guy. Mamoa kind of works but really, Messiah is when Idaho gets a lot of big character moments that I don't think Mamoa is capable of doing.

THE RIGHTEOUS?!

Attached: ooowo.jpg (500x372, 75K)

>A Middle-Eastern/Asian descendant on a desert planet should look white

>but I envisioned Idaho to be the stereotypical Mediterranean sex symbol. An Italian looking guy.
same, but hopefully this will bomb hard so we don't have to worry about Messiah (which is objectively the best book of the saga)

>Jason Mamao
>Dundan Idaho
fucking brainlet

Why did she say Candyman the full five times?

she's literally perfect for Chani though

Attached: Zendaya-Coleman-In-.jpg (620x478, 121K)

Because he didn't want the Atreides getting even more powerful and their family taking the throne.
The Duke was gaining popularity rapidly across the Landstraad and was poised to likely destroy the Harkonans with popular support which would have set him on a war footing to potentially attack the Emperor directly. And the Bene Gesseritt didn't want that either as they needed to merge the Harkonans and Atreides bloodlines again to create the Kwisatz Haderach so their machinations were in place to push direct conflict between the two house hoping to force a political marriage between the two houses to cause a cease fire except Jessica, that whore, had a son instead of a daughter.

You need to remember there are wheels within wheels.

And they're descended from Zensunni wanderers, most of whom would be Arabs (Sunni) and Asians (Zen). Anyway race is irrelevant in Dune. Only Irulan is explicitly white and in the first book she's the goddamn narrator.

Yeah, but the emperor had no sons.

Entangling himself in a harkonnen plot might rid himself of the Atreides, but it indebts him to the Harkonnen, who can then leverage the emperor into marrying a daughter to Feyd. Now the Harkonens have the throne.

Duke Leto was already his adoptive cousin, so his dynasty's power remains more consolidated by throwing in with the Atreides.

The BG breeders can make do. Just because the atreides would ascend to the throne *someday* doesn't mean the harkonen are doomed.

Dune is just a glib facsimile of Warhammer 40k anyway. I mean, 'God Emperor of Mankind'. Holy shit. GW should sue Frank HACKbert.

Me too fren

Attached: 8597C808-203D-4AF8-AD77-92AF91C3F83F.jpg (680x380, 33K)

holy shkt that is fucking disgusting. how did he get away with that??

GEoD > Dune I > DM > HoD > CoD > CHD
and Odrade best girl

>race is irrelevant in [insert setting]
This is usually taken to mean everyone has to be black.

Good thing that is not the case with Dune then.

Attached: vv.jpg (861x825, 297K)

you mean black like Timothée Chalamet or black like Rebecca Ferguson?

Bene Gesseritt are dumbasses. Just keep the bloodlines going until one spits out a thot and the other a cumbrain. Leave them alone in a room and you're done.