“I’m a minor, stupid talent compared to my brother (Joaquin)”

“I’m a minor, stupid talent compared to my brother (Joaquin)”

- River Phoenix, in his final interview

Was he right?

Attached: 8790091D-D3DA-4D19-81AC-46A67AEC5C88.jpg (2700x1800, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deHNomts8bo
medium.com/@jocwriters/the-curious-death-of-river-phoenix-88e47a0fa24b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we'll never know. jaoqin was fantastic in the master, but river was taken before he could impress us with an equally good performance.

Someone post the picture where river is green in a casket like he wasn't embalmed properly

Yes.

what are some top tier River kinos then? I have never even seen one of his movies, but I'm no film expert

also
>joaquin makes an anti-wool PETA video vegan propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=deHNomts8bo

yeah I'm thinkin he's based anyway since I unironically agree with him

I thing im gonna cry, bros...

Attached: EENXt4LXkAAUb3n.jpg (396x574, 56K)

Man, it's sad seeing them side-by-side. His younger brother out-growing a man that'll perpetually remain 23.

Have you seen Earthlings? I don't recommend it but..

Honestly the only thing keeping me from going vegan/vegetarian is the flack I would get from my family during dinners

;__;

Inherent vice
We own the night

I hate druggies with a passion

/spit

redbulled video, the second part should be talked about more. slaughterhouse workers etc. have extremely high mental illness and divorce rates and basically go insane because their day job is some lynchian hell where you are engaging in such regular, absurd violence that reality and social mores don't even make sense anymore

fuck man

What a stupid fucking question

"do you sometimes wish you could still do (thing you both love) with (dearly departed one)?" is a pretty meaningful and human question
joaquin's answer is, as usual, pure autism

His answer wasn't autistic at all, you autist retard.

Yes it was. Of course everyone already assumes he wishes 'they'd still be brothers', so the interviewer didn't ask him that. He asked him an interesting question that could have led to some insight into their relationship, and Joaquin just says 'no I wish he was alive more'. Autism, and you might have it too.

kys you fucking subhuman

Joaquin’s parents gave him and his siblings some crazy names

Attached: E5A54AEA-E8DC-4133-8577-3D5DE8800D06.jpg (400x526, 55K)

You seem more retarded than autistic but the autism is certainly there.

Stand By Me
Explorers
Mosquito Coast
Little Nikita

Nah it’s a dumb question and he gave an honest answer. To Leo, and everyone else River is just an actor. Or really more like an idea of an actor, that people like to fantasize about what could have been. That’s his Joaquin’s brother man.

I really miss back when today's big actors were fresh-faced kids. Nowadays we just have flash in the pan actors who get tied to a franchise and disappear once it's over.

Who was the last actor who actually became a movie star? I want to say the Rock but he's still pretty old.

Probably what made Joaquin better then River

This

The family were members of some hippie cult that was even crazier than Scientology.

oh no no no look at this dude

Attached: efa11a1a10db7c503318461ed53a1581.jpg (633x474, 41K)

>that's his brother
Wow really? Fuck, I guess he better say that instead of ever answering any question about him.

He died from an OD at the end of a drug-fueled bender. There's only so much that can be done.

My Own Private Idaho is kino.

This fucking aspies calling others autists.

Jennifer Lawrence?

The cult was called the Children of God, lots of sexual abuse.

A FUCKING LEAF

>get btfo
>'reeeee no u'
Fuck your feelings. Dilate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=deHNomts8bo
Pretty based.
I have also seen him narrate in one of those Farm to Fridge type documentaries.
>Earthlings
That was probably the one.
I don't remember it being bad. They all more or less cover the same ground.

>f-fuck your feelings
>d-dilate
you're underage aren't you?

Daily reminder that this is the stupid bitch that "Patton Oswalted" River Phoenix, waiting over 9 minutes to call an ambulance after River stopped breathing in Johnny Depps club

She robbed us of River/Joaquin kinos in order to boost her own failing career

Attached: samantha-mathis-at-44th-chaplin-award-gala-in-new-york-05-08-2017_9.jpg (1200x1800, 392K)

He did answer the question.

>Nowadays we just have flash in the pan actors who get tied to a franchise and disappear once it's over.
>Who was the last actor who actually became a movie star?
You have plenty of dudes who were still relatively young when this decade began: Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, Nicholas Hoult, etc.
They did plenty of films but they just never were given the chance to break out of the YA Fiction adaptations. Nobody took a chance on them even if they were promising.

What the fuck are these metal gear names?

Proofs? The sequence of events as described on wikipedia doesn't quite fit with that.

>u mad?

I thought River died on the side of the street. Tbqh everybody within shouting distance of that club was probably high as fuck on a variety of drugs

I'd fuck her if it meant killing River Phagnix.

Attached: Pump-Up-The-Volume-pump-up-the-volume-5998850-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 251K)

Pretty typical hippie names.

By saying he's his brother. See:
He's just a borderline retard trying to be deep, and other borderline retards fall for it.
>get btfo
>'REEEEE UNDERAGE'
pathetic

>"Patton Oswalted"
wat u mean?

don't you have some ben shapiro video to watch zoomer?

I thought it was Christina Applegate...?

The interviewer didnt take into account how serious a dead brother is and just wanted to turn it into a question about movies. He was in the wrong.

>taken
He was a drug addicted faggot

now thats just reaching, you dont go full retard bro

It's pretty funny that you are calling other people autists while you are sounding devoid of emotions. But hey whatever you need to feel good about yourself.

>reaching
cute

classic femcel

Attached: 1567148907083.jpg (855x631, 62K)

Ouch.
Also that interviewer is fucking braindead for asking that question.

*emcel

River has done just well playing esports

Attached: D93E06AD-3005-420A-ACFB-ABBEE6E3D643.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

it's just another kid wanting to sound tough on an anime forum

Maybe it's better to die young when there is still a semblance of soul left in your eyes.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: PHOENIX-brothers.png (1024x952, 724K)

Didn't know Bobby Flay was in esports.

>By saying he's his brother.
He said no. There's nothing wrong with the question or the answer as they're written down. You're reading too much into it.

underrated

>slaughterhouse workers etc. have extremely high mental illness and divorce rates and basically go insane because their day job is some lynchian hell where you are engaging in such regular, absurd violence that reality and social mores don't even make sense anymore
I am one and this is not true at all.
It's a shit job but you won't be shoked by "violence" if you're not a city slicker faggot.

>Bottom
unfortunate name
>D R O P P E D
I guess this means you're going to willingly miss out on boatloads of kino.

I think the last real Hollywood stars became famous during late 90s. After that culture became so fractured and the movie business changed so much that you can't really have stars like that anymore.

Well we weren't talking about sociopaths, user.

I was talking about statistics, not your reported experience. Of course you aren't shocked daily, if you were you wouldn't be a good worker.

>you can't really have stars like that anymore
I disagree.

It was actually Flea from RHCP.

Ryan Gosling

>Wakeem's real name is Leaf

lmao

They probably would have changed the family name to Planet if all the kids weren't born too early.

Daily reminder she gave me my first boner (super mario bros.)

Because they were some hippie Jews

>Was he right?
I never saw the Roman movie and the vampire movie was forgettable.
I'll be able to confirm or deny his claim in a month.

>Wakeem
I say Joe-quinn in my head.

eddie bravo?

Taken by the purple dragon to a world mortals can only dream of.

Actually it's Joaquin. He went by "Leaf" because he wanted to be like his siblings.

>feeling bad for rich druggies

Attached: 1498424218775.gif (800x800, 195K)

KEK
I'm gonna name my kids Big Boss

all of them look alike except river

Different father probably. Their hippie mother probably slept around before landing someone and telling him the baby is his

>Raiden, you will have to take down the new Foxhound squad, they went rogue on a drill in a nuclear flying aircraft
>Rainbow Phoenix, she can creat gay spores that make enemy soldiers rape each other
>Leaf Phoenix, perfect camouflage, you'll never see him
>Summer Phoenix, hot as the sun, will melt your gear
>Liberty Phoenix, eyes like an eagle, the best sharpshooter of her generation
>And their leader, River Phoenix,so gorgeous he will make your ass leak, weak againt drugs and alcohol

vampire movie?

I recommend this reading.

The Curious Death of River Phoenix

medium.com/@jocwriters/the-curious-death-of-river-phoenix-88e47a0fa24b

what about big hoss?

What a stupid fucking question

I know right? These idiots killed themselves while literally having millions in the bank

lol if that is what is holding you back you are a giant pussy. just go for it my dude. nothing beats eating tre kilos of salad everyday and turning into a living skellington

veganism is a privileged people's hobby