Blocks your path

blocks your path

Attached: EEIuDEYXkAEFN2X.jpg (750x1334, 148K)

Whats wrong with his nose?

HONK

Hollowed out with drugs and then punched in by a bookie or dealer

*throws a baggie of white stuff to the side*
Go fetch

he transformed from Italian slob to humble Mexican man

Why’s he got a weird post-op hairlip now too besides the fucked up nose

at first i thought his nose was a swollen bulge but god damn LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: 052919_artie_lange_messed_up_nose.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 65K)

a lot...

Why doesn't he like fix that?

christ man, i didn't know he lost all that weight.

i remember him being lkke "yeah my nose is fuckes, whatever", but is there any method of plastic surgery that exists that could make it look somewhat normal?

That level of not giving a shit is admirable, even if the confidence is coming from insatiable suicidal drug lust

Costs a shit ton of money. from the looks of it the cartilage in his nose is all but gone. he would need to get implants.

Wasn't he in movies and stuff? Did he spend all his money on destroying his nose and hooker trannys?

>Artie and Steve-O are going to outlive you

Steve O is probably gonna live to 100

One, he was never THE face. He at best was a side character never the star. They don't get payed as well as the stars.
Two, yes he blew his money on whores and drugs.

*blocks your path*
Hey user I'm doing really well with my recovery

His AF1s look awful

>hey gar I think I can make it in today

Yeah why doesn't he get metal tubes installed in his nose to act like straws to make snorting easier?

Pretty sure he's in this predicament because he already thought he had bionic nostrils.

Cocaine is straight up acid. He has no bridge on which to attach those tubes.

>shoes in the house

Artie snorts heroin just like cocaine
Cause he’s so that he can’t find a vein

Can a kind doctor do surgery to make a nice chemo port for him to shoot heroin directly into his artery?

RIP daniel johnston

Artie was a cancer on the stern show, was over the moon when his ass finally got shown the door. I'm sorry you dopehead jersey fuck, doing a few USO shows doesn't absolve you from the fact that you're a genuinely horrible person. have some decency and blow your brains out

sternfags are the cringiest fanbase

Underrated post.

Attached: 1558427981679.gif (245x245, 726K)

It is kind of telling that his most memorable moments of the show are when he got into fights with staff, and tried to murder his assistant on the air.

not much there to work with. he'd need a prosthetic/implant