DANCE OF DRAGONS PREQUEL ANNOUNCED BY HBO

>DANCE OF DRAGONS PREQUEL ANNOUNCED BY HBO
>DANCE OF DRAGONS PREQUEL ANNOUNCED BY HBO

Attached: 1568345058225.png (680x910, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY_GyBuuf_c
metro.co.uk/2019/08/09/lord-of-the-rings-tolkien-estate-bans-amazon-tv-series-from-changing-canon-so-hardcore-fans-can-rejoice-10544116/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a fuck after the shitshow that Season 8 was.

Who cares about more angloshit

The general will be named /dance/ right?
youtube.com/watch?v=WY_GyBuuf_c

Attached: dance off.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

When will it end.

Who cares about more tripfag bait

Attached: DO NOT TALK TO TRIPFAG.jpg (420x320, 29K)

Is that one assblasted faggot still here who keeps using the word "contrived" for any plot point he doesn't like?

/thread

/dance/ isn't as kino as /got/ but it will fit
also we have
>/bmg/ bloodmoon general

ALL FUCKING LANNISTERS MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: dany smile.jpg (1080x1069, 180K)

It's a prequel.
They gotta cast Johnny Depp as the Rogue Prince. Would be ultra kino.

Why wouldn't it just stay /got/...?

>Why wouldn't it just stay /got/...?
Because the threads go into autosage, obviously.

know your place targeryon whore

Attached: 1503347986730.jpg (564x835, 195K)

Mods have already gotten rid of that. A /got/ thread can be made every now and then when there's something to talk about like now.

and?
they ruined it and this prequel will get moderate to decent ratings but fail to capture the audience and fade away in 3 seasons at best

meanwhile amazon has like every other fantasy series ever written being made into a show, hbo is fucked

>bastard Targaryen cucks trying to talk shit
This kills the Baratheon.

Attached: boar.jpg (618x410, 97K)

>meanwhile amazon has like every other fantasy series ever written being made into a show
Like what?
The only ones that come to mind as netflix(lol)

>meanwhile amazon has like every other fantasy series ever written being made into a show
Wheel of time is forced diversity shit.

Dance is all white people and half of them are targs with blonde and silver hair. It will be like /got/ all over again but minus the two minorities.

This kills the targshit.

Attached: dagger.jpg (500x500, 49K)

It’s over dude.

>bastard Targ-cucks have to rely on actual Targaryens killing each other
Even Baratheons don't like each other. LMFAO!

Attached: stannis system.jpg (640x360, 102K)

S E A S O N

S E A S O N

Dark Crystal is actual good fantasy on /got/ tier level while wheel of time and lotr is gonna be trashed by WOKE shit. The casting choices are proof enough of that.

Attached: wheel-of-time-cast-photo-rafe-judkins-instagram-720x347.png (720x347, 333K)

lord of the rings
wheel of time
ringworld
the dark tower
darkover

amazon seems to be going with the spread shot approach at making a got killer, guess they never figured got would kill itself and now there a vacuum for at least one of these shows to become the center of the zeitgiest

yeah wheel of time is going to be shit
but ringworld and lotr alone are going to draw the crowds

Based.

Attached: 1559698007565.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

look at nynaeve
look how they murdered my girl

Both of them are Targaryens, retard. You're literally supporting bastard Targaryens over actual Targaryens. Being pro-Baratheoncucks and anti-Targaryens is hypocritical.

>ringworld
Redpill me on this.
>the dark tower
There was just a not so successful movie on this no?

What's the point? What story hooks exist that are not ultimately deflated by that impotent ending?

>Don't you wanna see the Targ wars
Not really? We know how that turned out.
>Don't you wanna see Valyria?
Not really? The mystery is the only thing keeping that intriguing.
>Don't you wanna see more magic?
If they start doing high fantasy which desu seems likely given how they rape the canon and the setting chosen, it undermines the entire reason people like GoT.
>But dragons
Given that they had to cut entire plotlines and literally reuse a CGI Ghost scene from earlier seasons because of dragon cost overruns (allegedly), how in the fuck will they finance that draw, even if we assume it is a draw?
Nah, more shots of some speck of dirt in the far distance and off screen dragon noises.

>jon
>bastard

Keep posting Jorah.

Attached: 1561065608768.jpg (882x883, 78K)

Whether Jon is a bastard or not is immaterial. He is still a Targaryen--a purer Targaryen than anybody else besides Daenerys or, maybe, fAegon.

I'd put my money in LotR and nothing else. If they do even a decent job enough people are warm to the setting it'll pull views. The Hobbit was shit but not shit enough to make people reject the entire thing (hello Star Wars).

>>the dark tower
>There was just a not so successful movie on this no?
yeah it was shit but that measn at least they're going back to the drawing board and pretending that movie doesnt exist

as for ringworld. its not fantasy its scifi but its considered one of the best scifi series ever written, by larry niven
its a badass novel and you should read it
but be warned theres like three sequels and a shitton of prequels. plus it all ties into nivens expanded universe

people like to pretend that sanderson is so impressive and groundbreaking for having a tied in universe but larry niven was doing that shit decades ago. and the level and interconnectivity of his "known space" expanded universe is insane.
ringworld is the best imo

think halo combat evolved ( which totally stole all its shit from this) meets lost in space meets space marines

>Jorah
Sorry, this is a cuck-free zone. Jorah posters and Robert posters may not enter.

Roland is now a mtf transgender and in a wheelchair + they don’t want to promote gun he uses various pepper sprays.

>think halo combat evolved ( which totally stole all its shit from this) meets lost in space meets space marines
Sounds fucking awesome

Attached: Master Chief.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Who are the big bands and what's the balance of power look like? Also do you follow one or multiple characters and from what perspective is the book told from.

Targs win in my headcanon.

Attached: jon throne.jpg (1024x536, 79K)

>no Emilia
Literally what’s the point of watching this pile of shit?

You don't have to look at her stupid eyebrows and pretend she is attractive to your friends anymore

top kek

How can this be ecobank feasible?

Attached: 1564264310465.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>ecobank
what

>giving a fuck about GoT after season 8

Nah, HBO pulled a Last Jedi-level fuck-up; most people are too assblasted to give a damn about the franchise from this point forward.

True. I can't care about anything anymore if the ending is a Stark circlejerk fantasy.

>HBO not showing resurrected dany in final scene
they fucked up bad

Attached: petdrogon-07.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>most people are too assblasted to give a damn about the franchise
you underestimate the power of SÕY

Attached: S O Y.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

I don't even care about the books anymore, it doesn't even matter how it ended honestly the whole thing was a house of cards built on hype

>tfw every important dialogue scene is ended abruptly in S8

Attached: 7wC8wt9W7nssbVmE (1).webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Am I going fucking insane? I thought the GoT prequel was announced months ago.

>>/bmg/ bloodmoon general
reddit niggers must hang

different prequel

Stannis prequel when?

They're really making 2 prequel shows?

so it seems

this must be from the post-credits epilogue of the final episode. sorry i missed it.

There will never be another huge cultural show that everyone watches ever again. Game of Thrones was the last one, and the final throes of cable.

>There will never be another huge cultural show that everyone watches ever again
there will be, it just won't any of those.

D&D should be shot for their laziness.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-164219_Drive.jpg (1080x2220, 927K)

>Drogon wants to burn the world
cringy emo dragon

Attached: 1451901012926.jpg (700x725, 59K)

Beat we can hope for is Robert's rebellion and STANNIS sub plot at storms end.

Hope to see the frogfu and pedo posters in that general as well.

Blood and Cheese were probably black

So Lan is a chink after all? Oh well.

Pretty much this. Only reason I watched was that I was invested in a good story. We know it ends like shit, no excitement in that.

whoever made this is a golden god

>GoT spam back on the menu
Yay i need to update my filters. Again.

Nope, fooled man can't get fooled again.

>Aegon shows little interest in his wife, or any other girl. He does not ride or hunt or joust, but neither does he enjoy sedentary pursuits such as reading, dancing, or singing. Though his wits seem sound enough, he never initiates a conversation, and when spoken to his answers are so curt one would think the very act of talking was painful to him. He has no friends save for the bastard boy Gaemon Palehair, and seldom sleeps through the night. During the hour of the wolf he can oft be found standing by a window, gazing up at the stars, but when I presented him with Archmaester Lyman’s Kingdoms of the Sky, he showed no interest. Aegon seldom smiles and never laughs, but neither does he display any outward signs of anger or fear, save in regards to dragons, the very mention of which sends him into a rare rage. Orwyle was wont to call His Grace calm and self-possessed; I say the boy is dead inside. He walks the halls of the Red Keep like a ghost. Brothers, I must be frank. I fear for our king, and for the kingdom.

>ywn save him

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Cleganebowl has come and gone. I got what I came for. It's over.

every fantasy show there is has to be full of niggers and strong wyman these days.
we will never get something as good as GOT season 1 to 3 anytime soon thanks to liberals obsession with fake "equality"

Hype will never die

Is this the time period of Summerhall or WAAAAAAAAAY before? I forget.

Okay my bad this is set like 100 years before the tragedy at Summerhall.

Nettles

Attached: 1558290056833.jpg (578x1322, 101K)

Tolkien Estate banned Amazon from changing existing lore so you need to worry less about that.

source for my sanity please.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GAMEOFTHRONES-creators.png (676x1296, 700K)

metro.co.uk/2019/08/09/lord-of-the-rings-tolkien-estate-bans-amazon-tv-series-from-changing-canon-so-hardcore-fans-can-rejoice-10544116/

oh gods.....this pic is killing me

>gods

*tips fedora*

You have to go back

>la creatura telling anyone to go back
kekus maximillius my guyus

How many are going to be full of shoehorned niggers?

>that projection
I always knew /got/ was reddit but Jesus Christ

More feminism, more black washing, but with dragons. I’m good thanks.

Maario Naharis

Attached: CA72745E-44A3-4E3F-B9C2-81A7470AA7F0.jpg (477x318, 52K)

>but Jesus Christ

(You) #
>but Jesus Christ

Attached: 1567696955252.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this but you knee ronically

>They're really making 2 prequel shows?
One is Stark prequel called Blood Moon

>I can't care about anything anymore if the ending is a Stark circlejerk fantasy
>ending is a Stark circlejerk fantasy
SEETHING

They're just making a pilot episode to show HBO and AT&T and maybe it'll be picked up. It might not be though

But Dany wants to rule. Not be on side. You are sexist.

Would have preferred a War of Ninepenny Kings miniseries with a young Tywin, Aerys and Barristan.

No, I want to see WOMAN ON THRONE. SEASON 8 IS GARBAGE.

The only GoT good seasons were about political issues and houses intern conflicts.

But this is gonna be another Targaryen dragonfire festival about emancipated queens and massive incest, and is a shame because the dance of the dragons is a very interesting conflict

for me it's stannis

Attached: 1567196535346.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

It wouldnt have enough niggers

aren't normies fed up with this fantasy shit i know iam

>No, I want to see WOMAN ON THRONE
But that happened in s8

dany a cute

cringe

dany tranny is dead FACT

NO EMILIA
O

W
A
T
C
H

Based

Attached: 1561914442824.jpg (932x1242, 113K)

If you want the original just read about The Anarchy. George is a hack, he's just ripping off history and putting dragons in. Lol at every dragon dying out at near the same time and generation

>cringe

Bloodmoon is just going to be season 8 with niggers. Dance could actually be like early GoT.