It won't be cinematic

It won't be cinematic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Kino taste my friend. Give me one thousand dollars

I always wondered if you’re the kind of person who would be able kill a woman like this why wouldn’t you just rape her wether you kill her or not? In this instance obviously it would be stupid because Tony would put a foot in his ass but in general why don’t these guys rape women in this scenario? You already don’t have a conscience.

Reminder there's a Sopranos convention with all the actors going on over Thanksgiving weekend in New Jersey.

I doubt all of them will be there.

They wouldn’t miss it.

Can't wait to meet James Gandolfini

Wasn't it a bit weird when they decided to bring this guy back as the 'twin brother'? Did they not realize he could act the first time around, kill him off and go oh shit?

watch it user

I’m sure he wouldn’t miss it.

Attached: image.jpg (514x500, 35K)

Wouldn't be surprised that's what happened with Vito

Well they probably felt bad the way Vito was disrespected by Chris in the bakery so they didn’t want a repeat of hurt feelings.

Gino was just Vito's gay man disguise that he used in the bakery and the gay bar, at least in my theory.
Why else would that twink behind the counter know him personally?

Why would you rape her before you kill her? It isn't like she can resist afterwards.

Killing someone can be clinical and just and fine by your moral code. Cops, military hell most of us are okay with moral killing. Someone rapes your kid, he dies. Even legally there are usually mitigating circumstances for this if not outright freeing justification.

You’re basically asking why shoplifters don’t murder. It’s not the same thing dipshit.

Why did Tony get upset Ralphie killed some whore? He was a made man. They were criminals. If you can’t figure it out this isn’t the show for you.

Maybe your a flambe

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x368, 48K)

Unironically one of the greatest and most poignant lines in the history of visual media.

>You’re basically asking why shoplifters don’t murder. It’s not the same thing dipshit.
>the moral distance from killing a defenseless woman and raping her is the same moral distance as stealing a candy bar and murder
Is everyone in your family as much of a hopeless retard as you?

cheers to it

Attached: co_hv15.jpg (350x211, 58K)

Then it wouldn’t be rape.

Even when it's spelled out for you, you're too fucking dumb to absorb it. Leave the thread and the site.