A new chapter in Bam Margera's life

>former best friend and former singer of FInnish band HIM Ville Valo has announced he will be spending time in the United States to help his friend sort his life out.

After rehab has failed to set Bam on the right path, can Ville save him?

Attached: bam_and_ville.jpg (400x579, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0abXCUvjkpU
youtube.com/watch?v=NpOJ0q7Nosk
youtube.com/watch?v=bHhvyMaSAEU
youtube.com/watch?v=SlvmD2e_3Po
youtube.com/watch?v=GKDNlLge2aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sDBQvLwtx9g
youtube.com/watch?v=dWT5PNeqh5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8A0lgTV4wE
youtu.be/f_EBFlHUjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=NKYxFOnJOZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would blow the dude on the left.

I know what you mean. He's very handsome. He's the perfect blend of masculinity and femininity.

Attached: mic.jpg (480x360, 11K)

When Bam discovered HIM.

youtube.com/watch?v=0abXCUvjkpU

Attached: black.jpg (1080x1350, 57K)

>former best friend
Why 'former'?

What exactly is Bam's problem anyways? I mean besides drinking and drugs? What lead to this? He's a former Jackass member. He lead one of the most raddest lives ever along with his own show Viva La Bam. Why's this dude so depressed?

He was replaced by Sneed

Been like this since Ryan died. Some holes have sides too steep to climb out of alone, especially if you're on the bottom refusing to grab the ropes others are lowering down to you because they're not the rope you're waiting for.

The Thirteenth Floor is underrated, I only found out about HIM after their song for the movie.

>best friend
he was a *good* friend

>used to be so focused on his craft
>would stay up for 24+ hours when he had an idea to make sure the idea was fresh
>only started drinking heavily on the set of jackass to make it easier to do stupid stunts in one take

Bam is a piece of shit, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities. Anyone who likes him is probably also an asshole.

Probably less of an asshole than anyone who posts on Yea Forums

fuck this faggot for hyping Turbonegro up, the band went to shit more and more after they became famous thanks to him

Apocalypse Dudes is still the absolute dopest album ever though

>>only started drinking heavily on the set of jackass to make it easier to do stupid stunts in one take
And yet he only did the shittiest and lamest of stunts, at least when Steve-O was high he did interesting things. And Knoxville was far more impressive without (seemingly) the need for any drugs or alcohol.

Wasn’t there a similar band with HIM in the title also affiliated with Bam?

OH SO HANDSOME OH SO STRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=NpOJ0q7Nosk

fuck scratch that Ass Cobra is the dopest album
OI YANS PETER
youtube.com/watch?v=bHhvyMaSAEU
>tfw seeing them live for the first time this weekend

there's a HIM copy band that Bam was promoting on instagram. Kind of cheesy.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlvmD2e_3Po

Attached: redshirt.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

You mean CKY, the same name for the video series Bam made?

well yeah
he's a professional skateboarder not a stuntman or ex-clown like steveo (honk honk)
but when you get offered millions to just do stupid shit and drink, it is easy to see why

Knoxville enjoyed doing stupid shit for its own sake. He was the one most into doing the stunts than the others.

enjoy it, lad

That's kinda cute

hard to choose which version I like best of sailor man
youtube.com/watch?v=GKDNlLge2aQ

This is the effect of drugs, kids.

nah finns are just like that

Bam and Ville definitely had something going on between them.

I can't blame Bam. Ville used to be so gorgeous.

Attached: black_and_white.jpg (500x597, 61K)

>professional skateboarder
Speaking of which, remember Tony Hawk wearing a fatsuit in the first movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDBQvLwtx9g

That's not what I'm talking about, you fag. That teenage drive, the fascination at finding something you think it's unique and perfect. Seeing Bam like that reminded me of it, and it's kinda cute. I miss having it and now I'm sad.

Oh absolutely. But you would be wrong if you think his passion wasn't at least partially driven by his love for a beautiful man like Ville Valo.

Attached: group.jpg (720x853, 54K)

he would like that shit

yeah, he doesn't know how to do shit past being 16-18 years old having fun. I kind of envy that, teebeeatch.

He especially likes the singer. Ville Valo is the type of handsome man who will make straight men lust after him.

Attached: bass.jpg (640x640, 90K)

My best friend Andrew Stranberg died in a skatepark four years ago. He got set up. He got jumped. The bar's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a jail.

You don't have to go out anymore to be an Earth Rocker. Ryan Dunn is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Brandon Novak chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. He's back in Iceland for the sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of Nikki. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I’m on heroin again. I don't have to be a musician. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the car accident, watching me get my fucking ass kicked. Now I stay at home, like a fucking bigmouth. I'm not gonna take any rehab from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got dead. I got gone. Thank every motherfucker eye wasn't there to watch me get my fucking hermit kicked. I don't care what they're up to. The bullshit would have wound up with a black god. Payback has a bitch shit.

I fuck for this shit. I live it. love it the fuck on.

Mother Fuckbringer.

Attached: 1447195000949.jpg (435x405, 17K)

these nigga's gay

>he starts off by skating for toy machine
>gets sponsored by element
>starts making popular graphic decks
>gets his first million at 19
>buys a ferarri
MTV jewed him, he was doing just fine skateboarding

He occasionally does meth

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-210703_Firefox.jpg (601x394, 131K)

what exactly happened here? beat up by Icelandic rappers?

youtube.com/watch?v=dWT5PNeqh5k

He's been like it since MTV said they were ending his contract after the wedding show.

I don't get the appeal of HIM at all.

Everyone has their tastes. I loved them when I was an emotional teen, but now that I'm an adult, I find them a bit too cheesy.

I also aspired to look like Ville Valo. There's something so hot about feminine masculinity and tons of girls were into that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8A0lgTV4wE

Attached: himlyric.jpg (213x320, 21K)

is he /ourjackass/?

Attached: steveo_for_profile_pic.jpg (270x360, 63K)

Based Valo

Nah, Steve-O is cool, but it's either Pontius or Knoxville for sure

when did steve become mulatto

Watch the guy unplugged and try not to fall in love (no homo)

youtu.be/f_EBFlHUjmU

he's more appealing in finland where people treat him like brad pitt

I remember sucking Vallo's dick back in 2006. How's he still relevant?

>That teenage drive
Of guy in his mid 20's.

He's a whiny little emo faggot, that's pretty much it

him and novak are the type of former addicts who need to tell the world how sober they are every day and wont shut up about it

pretty cool if true. how big was his dick?

Attached: palms.jpg (1080x1349, 160K)

It made me gag

I learned this song on guitar when I was in my teens. I grew out my hair and wore a beanie while playing it lmao.

Attached: hat.jpg (270x240, 9K)

It's really been a while
All I can remember, it was longer than average but weirdly thin, I'm a girth kinda gal

how did you even end up in a situation where you had the opportunity to suck his cock?

also, if girth is your thing, you might want to avoid white guys

Based

Your mind immediately went to gay sex, you insufferable faggot.

Sweet, sounds like he’ll be hanging around where i live then.

>talks about man's beauty
>suddenly the sexually insecure white guy begins to call everyone a faggot

I accidentally my first girlfriend HIM and she got obsessed. Made me burn her CDs of their shit and that's all she would play, I hated fooling around to BE MY POISON GIIIRRRLLL and YOUR CIRCLE OF FEAAR IS THE SAAAAME
but Deep Shadows is in my top 3 albums still. i never grew out of the shit i listened to 15 years ago

Attached: Deep-Shadows-And-Brilliant-Highlights-Digipak-2-picture.jpg (1005x1005, 117K)

Dont listen to this jew cuck, the largest penis in the world is white

>Why's this dude so depressed?
Being a wash up with dead friends can do that to you.

A couple of friends were into his music, his band came to play in my town, they asked my parents if they could stay at my place, i went with them, the place was a shithole of a bar, empty, it had like 30 people, depressing as fuck, he started talking to everyone after like 5 songs, drank a lot, my friends were too shy (and young) to make a move, I made myself available and he went for it like a good boy. Kissed for a while at the bar, then went to the back room and sucked him off, he's p hot.

Jonah Falcon is Puerto Rican bud.

>he's p hot
why do underage girls type like this? and I know it's not a phone thing, nobody is retarded enough to still type with a t9 keyboard.

He's pale white and has clear eyes. He could have been born in fucking Tanzania and he would still be white.

are these the dancing tweakers from Letterkenny?

>tfw seeing them live for the first time this weekend

Did they bring Hank back?

>womb tattoos
>matching womb tattoos

Attached: D5bPG3YUUAAcTRu.jpg (469x222, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NKYxFOnJOZ4

Why did Bam obsess over HIM when there was a far better band right under his nose?

Danger Ehren is what an user in Jackass would look like

Nah, TJ London's president is the new singer, their last album (Sexual Harassment) their new album (Rock'n'roll Machine) is...something.
It has grown on me but it's too Van Halen for my tastes.

their last album was great*
I've actually synched my vacation with this concert so my plan is to spend this week drinking and planning and next week drinking and remembering.

on his Radio Bam show he'd play a lot of both CKY and HIM. on his viva la bands albums i think there was one or two CKY songs but no HIM songs

without Bam promoting them, HIM would not have had anywhere near as much success in the US market.