Recast them. They are way WAY too old for the coomers

Recast them. They are way WAY too old for the coomers.

Attached: 1567461396294.jpg (284x177, 6K)

a true coomer can shoot thick ropes to anything

>hey are way WAY too old for the coomers
What the fuck is a "coomer"? Go shill somewhere else.

Attached: hold up.gif (160x160, 1.4M)

me, 8-10 years ago.

now im just another boomer

Superman having a big forehead and a small chin feels right for some reason

Henry has a pretty large chin compared to the average male who is a mouth breathing jawlet

I'm so disappointed that the DCU was botched so badly and that Henry can't act, he's physically perfect for the role. He's Curt Swan's Superman come to life. What a disastrous disappointment.

Henry's fine. It's the roastie that hit the wall.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: DCEU-actors.png (648x4878, 2.46M)

Zack Snyder has never miscast anyone

Did he cast flash batman and wonder woman? Aquamen could be someone else too but it worked I guess

>Lex Luthor
>the Flash
>Aquaman

Checked. Also Wonder Woman is miscast.

Attached: Lynda-Carter.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

Micheal b Jordan and Sophia Fillis

Attached: 302EBAB4-E612-4EE8-9D7D-BE74F57958AE.jpg (2059x1669, 853K)

no one cares about aquachad's casting
The character is fine being a broed out version.
There's really no blonde chad that comes to mind, besides bradu pittu but he's too old at this point.
I'd like to see the real version of Justice League before i give a judgement call on Ezra's Flash, that pozzed statement about being good looking and jewish has wheodon's name all over it, with how forced it felt.
Jesse's Lex is okay, after deconstructing BvS and realizing he's not the one we are used to seeing, such as the animated series or the other live action lexs.
Also would've loved to actually see his prison breakout scene with Deathstroke, Would've been a kino scene for sure.
Also it's rumored he may be the son of the Lex Luthor we are used to.

that's some mcu tier casting right there

>I'd like to see the real version of Justice League before i give a judgement call on Ezra's Flash
This. His character up to JL was great. But one thing that no one is picking up on is that Snyder's version of flash is partly a reference to Smallville's use of super speed. The way welling dodges an attack is very similar to the scene in Jl when Bruce meets him.
>Also it's rumored he may be the son of the Lex Luthor we are used to.
Yes. Luthor Sr. Billy Zane, John Travolta or Michael Rosenbaum should be good candidates.

Attached: Luthor1.jpg (2096x2592, 573K)

Miller Flash will be redeemed by his solo film

Michael jordan and Elle fanning

>coomer
what?

Man of Steel and BvS (Ultimate) are unironically kino albeit JL sucked ass (1,000 times better than Endgame tho) and I'll be pissed if Cavill isn't Superman.

Attached: C01547E2-7F82-40ED-B651-633A5835A54B.jpg (2059x1669, 2.26M)

>There's really no blonde chad that comes to mind
Talking about this, i can only see thor's actor in that role, can't think of others

>can't think of others
Lucas Till
Ryan Gosling
Most just dye their hair blond.

>coomer
???

Also, the gen after Zoomer currently baby and yet to be born should be known as 'womber'.

There's a Chad appearance, and then there's a Chad personality.
If we're being honest, Ryan Gosling has neither. For most of his career he has played sad pretty boys.

Idris Elba as Superman
Zendaya as Louis Lane
John Boyega as Lex Luthor

Ryan Reynolds as Lex Luthor

Goose has both in an eccentric way IMO. It's a matter of opinion I guess.

Idris Elba and Leslie Jones.

>John Boyega
In all seriousness if I had a part to give him, I'd make him an anti-hero action star, along the veins of Attack the Block.

the generation after zoomer are very young children right now, every fifteen years denotes a new generation

>Ryan Reynolds
But he's a comedy actor through and through

>every fifteen years denotes a new generation
I've become convinced the way we do it now around "major events" is bullshit, and we need to go instead by Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto placements.

>But he's a comedy actor through and through
Same as Michael Rosenbaum but he ended up being the best Luthor to date. But having said that no. Keep Reynolds far away from DC.

Attached: Luthors.jpg (2135x2592, 324K)

Fuck off. DC is better than that.

Attached: anon i....jpg (1052x1043, 238K)

>Billy Zane
Completely based. The dude was practically born to play live-action Lex and it's amazing how they haven't gotten him for the role yet. He looks the part and his voice is perfect for the role. It would literally be a direct translation of DCAU Lex to live action.

>DC is better than that
Evidently not good enough to take one look at this face and see hardly enough resemblance to toon Batman, causing the caster to pass Affleck up for the part.
None of these dudes who play him live look like 2000s Batman.

>Idris Elba
Elba as an older John Stewart Green Lantern reluctantly partnering with a younger Hal Jordan. Lethal Weapon in space.

Attached: hey hey mel.jpg (670x458, 54K)