IAM JAZZ

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I am jizz

Dead show
Dead meme

IM GONNA POP

>dead jazz

for me, it's skylar

Attached: 01DB5601-FCE3-4033-864A-5120CDE0C58A.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

Hello Jizz i am Dad

you wish new season soon tranny

Attached: Jazz-Jennings-Talks-Orgasms-And-Sexual-Stuff-Before-Surgery.png (800x800, 437K)

did he kill himself yet?

No you’re not.

>gets his dick cut off
>there are "complications" from getting his dick cut off
>everybody is confused as to why this is (its because he got his dick cut off)
>show is cancelled because it goes against the narrative to show a guy not immediately turn into a woman after cutting his dick off

Why are white men better at everything ?

he's a student at harvard mate i'm just hoping he snaps and kills his mother

a lineage of excellence in conquering challenges

Attached: 4DB0179D-E8C5-4325-A315-754F9466FA12.jpg (634x800, 76K)

Don't forget
>Gets accepted into Harvard for literally no reason

Charlie makes Skylar look like a pile of puke.

>show is cancelled
it's not though

both need to be nuked

>its because he got his dick cut off
Those complications aren't routine.

Attached: dickbegone.webm (292x240, 2.87M)

But it is routine to mutilate the genitalia.

>this is considered a normal procedure

Jews have been doing it for thousands of years

Its delayed indefinitely until they can cancel it without anybody noticing.

why do doctors allow this? Is there no opposition?

You like men you gay as fuck son I hope your father has disowned you

tlc already stated new season in january why lie on the internet user

Attached: 1566333592212.jpg (640x640, 130K)

$$$

>why do doctors allow this? Is there no opposition?
Um swarthy... Opposing genital mutilation and the resulting lifetime of painkillers and antibiotics is on the wrong side of history, okay?

this entire thread is worse aids, why bother

[inedible plant]

will there be a dave chapelle reference
what?

DON'T STOP
MAKE IT *POP*
DR. BLOW MY PENIS UP
TONIGHT
I'MMA TRY
TO DILATE MY WOUNDS DRY
TIK TOK
ON THE CLOCK
GOTTA WRITE MY SUICIDE NOTE
OH OH OH OH
OH OH OH OH

Attached: 860a3f44dcd01250241d384c4f82f6d2.jpg (430x594, 50K)

Is this the tranny guy who’s going to kill himself?

Kafkaesque is a term used to describe stories in which characters suffer in an oppressive surreal world, and these stories often feature themes of hopelessness and exploitation. They often feature a character's life coming apart at the seems and that character losing any semblance of control they once had over themselves.

This term fits perfectly fits with Jazz's life. He is being forced to become a woman, all for his parent's financial gain. His story begins with him making some strange remark about a dream, and the parents decide that they will use this dream as justification for earning themselves money and fame. Jarron becomes Jazz, and the parents begin the slow process of brainwashing the poor boy into thinking he's a girl. During this process, he has endured several incredibly brutal surgeries which are slowly destroying his body. On top of this, his exploitation is broadcast to the world and instead of being treated as extreme abuse, the whole situation is treated as some sort of triumph for human rights.

This whole situation is incredibly surreal, as a society is basically cheering on the slow torture of a young man. It is hellish and inhuman, and Jazz has literally no way to escape from this nightmare except by ending his own life. Despite the hormones, surgeries, and continual encouragement from his parents, Jazz still seems to have retained his male mind. He is attracted to women, and is suicidally depressed. This whole situation is reminiscent of Kafka's famous work The Trial, as both Josef and Jazz are unknowing victims to authority figures, Josef to the Law and Jazz to his psychotic parents. Both Josef and Jazz seek help from others, only to be either ignored or exploited even more. My guess is that Jazz will also eventually willingly die just as Josef does at the end, as his harried mind will slowly give in.

Attached: 7B1D4DD9-390F-4115-9E80-1610B3A98310.jpg (762x786, 80K)

he's probably insecure and transphobic. guys who hate themselves for wanting to suck a beautiful trans woman's feminine penis behave that way

Next season will have Hunter Schafer as guest appearance? Would post-ops accept a no-op with a beautiful feminine penis into their social circle?

Attached: hunter_gag.webm (480x480, 761K)

but he has no dick

no one likes a poser user

Attached: C5DEBFE1-5F8D-424F-85D0-8AFE07F02002.jpg (1272x483, 176K)

bigots

Attached: 1366842819642.gif (217x199, 588K)

>38 posts
>no lynch
pack it up boys