Uncut Gems has a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and critics say Adam Sandler could be nominated for Best Actor

Uncut Gems has a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and critics say Adam Sandler could be nominated for Best Actor

Attached: Uncut Gems.jpg (848x1272, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/uncut_gems
rottentomatoes.com/critic/matt-goldberg/movies
youtu.be/Os8REla4Tkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rottentomatoes.com/m/uncut_gems

He looks awful

>Adam Sandler could be nominated for Best Actor
right

The one bad review came from Matt Goldberg, writer for Collider

rottentomatoes.com/critic/matt-goldberg/movies

what the fuck happened to my sandlerinoo?

I doubt that. This is allegedly even more abrasive than Good Time, looks good tho.
Say again?

Attached: 5297270-0-image-a-58_1540239365951.jpg (634x615, 89K)

>Uncut Gems
certainly not referering adam sandler

Oh I don't doubt he got good reviews, I'm just saying i find it doubtful he gets nominated.

I think he won't get nominated, Pattinson wasn't for Good Time and this seems a bit more divisive than Good Time. Best actor is full this year. I would love to see based Sandler getting a nomination but i'm not keeping my hopes up.

literal shill thread. kys OP

>Goldberg
Well if Jews don't like then it must be kino

Is this a set photo or just some candid on the street?

I saw the film at TIFF. It’s kino, best Sandler performance, best Safdie film. You guys are gonna love it.

Goldberg positive reviews
>Cap Marvel
>Shazam
>Far From Home
>Toy Story 4
>Endgame
kek

I just wanna talk about something else, other than Joker, user. Plus, I really like Adam Sandler. I feel like he's an easy target because of the films he picks, but I think he's a good actor when he actually tries

Set photo
Based Sandler and Safdies do it again. Any other good films from TIFF?

Attached: 5297274-6304711-Giving_chase_Sandler_was_seen_wearing_a_fashionable_mustard_yell-a-91_1540246947427. (634x879, 113K)

>Best actor is full this year
What's the possible list?

Yea Forums doesn't like Sandler. Most people don't like him. He's widely considered a joke in the film industry

Driver (Marriage Story), Banderas, Phoenix, DiCaprio, De Niro, Pryce, Ruffalo, Jordan, Damon, Murphy, Redmayne

Of the film I’ve seen so far:
Joker was great
Jojo Rabbit was decent but too safe
Waves was good
The Two Popes was very good
Guns Akimbo is a blast
A Hidden Life is incredible
Knives Out is really good (but the political stuff is poorly handled)

You don't think Dafoe or Pattinson will get nominated for The Lighthouse?

>A Hidden Life is incredible
Based Malick.
Maybe Dafoe in supporting, they gave him nominations for smaller films in the past years so it's only a matter of time before he wins. I don't think Pattinson will get a nomination, he is the lead from what i have read.

they said that for the movie he did a few years back with ben stiller too

Sure, but not in a leading role this. He shared a lot of screen time with Ben Stiller and some of the other A list actors. I heard in this film, the spotlight is only on him.

what an embarrassing moment to have caught by the paparazzi. does anybody know if he was arrested for this?

Its Malick’s best since Tree of Life. Very much in the same vein as Days of Heaven.

Fucking hell I thought that was Rich Vos with dyed hair.

Critics loved him in Punch Drunk Love.

ah didn't know that

He was not and there is even a video of him screaming at her. youtu.be/Os8REla4Tkg
I like everything by Malick basically. The Tree of Life and The Thin Red Line are some of my favourites so this sounds great.

Sandler is pretty good. He made some good movies and some not so good ones. I think people exaggerate how bad Pixels was because they’re “gamers.”

Did it get him an oscar nom?

THATS PROBABLY THE POINT

RLM BRAINLETS DONT LIKE SANDLER

HE IS UNIRONICALLY GOOD IN SERIOUS ROLES

HE CASTS ALL HIS FRIENDS IN HIS SHIT COMEDIES FOR PAYCHECKS, STANDUP GUY

Joker= reddit
Uncut Gems= Yea Forums

Honestly, it really is admirable seeing him hire his buddies for movies. Not many people are bros like that. Also, it must be fun making movies with your friends and getting paid a ton to do it.

lel

fuck sake Sandler get your boomer ass with the times and turn off the caps lock

>Leo DiCaprio
>Joaquin Phoenix
>Taron Egerton
>the guys from Last Black Man in SF
>probably Pattinson or Dafoe for The Lighthouse

>Uncut Gems
>Joker
>The Lighthouse
Why is hollywood suddenly making kinos for adults? Is the age of capeshit finally over?

He was great in Punch Drunk Love so I guess he does have it in him

There are many films for adults each year. Just not from US. Ford vs Ferrari looks as a good fun flick too.
Meyerowitz Stories too.

Sandler is Jewish

Hell probably get nominated because it’s gonna be one of the redemption nomination Ala Bullock, Murphy.

I very much doubt it.

I guarantee it.