So what's he world population like?

So what's he world population like?
How much further did the exterminations go in this timeline?

Attached: man_high_castle_tv_series_map-1.png (2359x1372, 227K)

I've always been curious what exactly happened to Mussolini in this world. They really don't mention him at all.

Great book, shit show

Well the nazis completely eradicated Africa and had colonised the solar system

Seems like the show just put italy etc under the nazi reich, but the book have them as distinct.
I guess maybe the italians are independent but puppets to the nazis like many others.

Not sure about him as a person.
I don't think they've mentioned Hirohito yet either, but I'm only halfway through season 2.

Attached: The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_Plausible_World_Map.png (1615x1133, 409K)

He became a subservient cuck to the 3rd reich and Italy essentially became a puppet state. Japan were the only axis powers to tell Hitler to fuck off.

Stop at the end of season 2 btw

I don't doubt the wisdom of your advice, but I know I can't follow it. I'll force myself to keep going.
Had my suspicions early on that things could turn out very unsatisfactory.

God the japanese american woman was beautiful. Not usually into east asians that much.

>germany even dreaming of having enough of an army to subjugate the whole US
can I turn this into a /his/ shitpost thread or will that go over too many heads?

>what would the world be if the nazis won?
>naah, let's throw all the shit the window by introducing interdimensional travel
>so one character that exists here doesn't exist there and vice versa
>so anyone that dies here can be brought back/over from the multitude of other dimensions
>oh, and let's make the show slow as fuck too
quit this faggotry after 4 episodes

why would there be a neutral zone? fucking retarded, it would be conquered by some power day 1.

why wouldnt france be unified? if they were going to split it up wouldnt a new burgundy make more sense?

Maybe the Germans didn't have the manpower and the Japs and Italians were busy making cute hapa soldiers to fill things out?

>new burgundy
you play too much grand strategy

the book was written by an american...

>How much further did the exterminations go in this timeline?
they'd never happen if germany won the war and wern't stretched too tthin

/his/cucks are the worst at alt history because they literally cant understand anything that didnt already happen

It's not feasible to control the entire US with an iron fist. They probably took over key cities and exert as much influence as they can around those cities.

Yeah.
If you make too big a colony there you'll get into secession risks as well.

damn these are some of the ugliest fucking borders i've ever seen, and i've played paradox gsgs

As decolonisation of the turd-world didn't happen, I'd imagine the global population would be less than half of what it is today.

Attached: Ger-Jap.png (599x329, 13K)

I surmise this is how Africa would have been administered had the Axis won. Italy wanted to join Libya to Somalia and rule the Mediterranean, Germany would have gotten the rest from the British, French and Belgians.

Attached: AfreakaAxis.png (360x360, 12K)