Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

>Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

Do Americans really do this? And apparently it's pretty popular because all of them ate it up before Kevin got a chance

Can somebody explain this?

Attached: home alone 2.jpg (500x270, 18K)

Legit what was Kevin's problem? American pizzas always have fuck all toppings. He could have just pulled them off he'd have cheese pizza.

Who doesn’t like cheese pizza?

90% of the human population who cant digest cheese

Plain cheese is pretty good, but I’d never order it.

Is this what Americans call a Margherita, or is it literally bread and cheese?

Their tastebuds get eroded from a young age from all of the processed foods and later from their disgusting beer.
In the end, everything tastes like cardboard to the American, so they think nothing of ordering plain cheese pizza and consuming it like the animals they are.

Would it have been a better movie if it was literally just about Kevin protecting pizza from a pizza burglar and his friend?

Pizza is a shitty meme food and never good

>being human
yikes

literal untermensch

dough, sauce, blend of cheeses. we use way more cheese on our 'zas than euros.

Uncivilized swine tbqhwyfam

basically

eating pizza is a pleb thing to do in the first place

Is this a dogwhistle? We all know Macaulay saw some shit in his day.

Most american cities have several local brewerys that make decent beer. Ill agree tho that the commercial gas station stuff is mostly shit. Oddly enough Budwiser is own by a euro company, Inbev.

i prefer 4 cheeses or pepperoni
rest is shit

No, it's not a margherita.

is this a meme?
can I get a citation on this because I'm pretty sure it's completely rare not to be able to eat cheese. Pizza is in the top fast food lists around the globe.

>pepperoni
>4 cheese blend
>pepperoncinis
>artichoke hearts
You're welcome.

actual dysfunctional subhuman
really wish you were born in some village where you'd die because you can't eat cheese, faggot

>Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it
do italians really do this?

Attached: pizza-made-in-italy-agroalimentare-by-luca-viola-it-fotolia-750.jpg (750x500, 256K)

Being able to digest lactose as an adult is a fairly recent evolutionary change (the last 20,000 years), milk is baby food and being exposed to it as an adult only started occurring when Europeans started domesticating cows and goats, if you don't have at least some European ancestry you're not able to digest it.

Attached: Global-Lactose-Intolerance[1].png (754x420, 142K)

Look at this faggot. Someone just kill him.

Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

Attached: 5F23A34F-6BF6-4513-95ED-06172457B7B0.jpg (3000x2000, 675K)

>Anything below EU
Sucks that subhumans can't digest milk but that's definitely not 90% and I honestly couldn't give a shit about anything below Italy to begin with.

>whites are weak!!
>*dies from eating cheese*

It's a pretty good estimate actually, only about 15% of the world population is Europe and North America, and we're not 100% white

so does this mean ordering a house worth of cheese only pizzas is a way of demonstrating white supremacy on the nigger delivery boy who'd never be able to digest them?

Kevin youre a disease

over 50% live in China and India alone
some african countries catching up really fast, too
you dont look at the map and go by area, you have to know the population density you ubermoron

>/pol/ was right all along

One plain leaf dough please.

Attached: ItalianPizza.jpg (620x387, 50K)

Margherita is more similar to what traditional Italian pizza looks like, mozzarella over tomatoes, only usually with the wrong herbs unless you’re at a nice place
Cheese pizza is not margherita, it’s shredded cheese over a pool of sauce

Knife and fork pizza is for faggots and thats exactly what that 900 degree oven produces. If America invented hand-held pizza then it truly is the greatest nation on earth.

imagine being a subhuman who can't eat the best food available - diary products

Attached: sad_mutt.png (403x334, 124K)

>lactose
>cheese
or are we talking about american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cheese""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

when I was young and stupid it was peperoni
but since Im older and wiser and with a developed taste its frutti di mare