What's with the trope bully = secretly gay

Am I secretly gay? I was a pretty big bully when I was in school...

Attached: ZkXCv4u.png (945x465, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gayhomophobe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I was a pretty big bully when I was in school...
stop larping ope

Your as queer as a 3 dollar bill.

bullies usually become that way as a defence against coming out so good for you for being gay op and finally accepting that youre a raging faggot

gee, i don't know man

gayhomophobe.com/

this is more like a fetish for the people who got bullied in school
most of them dream about their bully fucking them in the ass.
so they hire drama students to act like gay bullies.

If you get bullied in school its more likely you will become gay.

kids that get bullied like to label their bullies as something they feel superior to, in order to cope with being belittled by their bully. It's classic projection. Media is run by Jews, Jews were all bullied.

because even people who want to be on board with the gay agenda still subconsciously cant get away from how utterly humiliating it is for a man to get bummed

Why cast a 33 year old to play a high school kid?

writers usually use their works as a vehicle to cope with trauma like school bullying, in this case they make their bully secretly gay

Then why are watching trap and blacked threads on /teeve/

Absolutely.
A/V club propaganda.

Why were you a bully?

>Am I secretly gay?
Remember where you are

Because there are faggots

That's true. Every kid that was bullied at my school turned out to be weirdos

Everyone can think of a time the were bullied just like everyone can think of a time they did the bullying. It happens to everyone everyone does it why do we even talk about it?

Wishful thinking by the fuck boy writers.

Nah, I never joined in on the bullying, shithead.

You never teased anyone? Not once? I find that hard to believe

based conscientious objector kid poster

Like you?

Yes, I never did.
I was the only one getting picked on

OP is a faggot? What else is new?

This movie is pure K I N O

Fuck bullies

Attached: klass.jpg (491x700, 79K)

Cause a few people are giant assholes and a few people get bullied into the ground. Most people fall in the middle. A lot of people pretend they were seriously bullied though. This is because they’re socially anxious weebs

>Am I secretly gay?
Well you are OP

No i was never bullied the guy that introduced me to Yea Forums in high school is now a girl that goes by an anime name and rumour has it that she has no teeth

writers are typically nerds. nerds get bullied in the school. liberalism is a requirement for success in hollywood. liberals are typically gay

ergo

its just hollywood writers inviting you to their magical realm

Its weird hearing these stories from boomers about getting their head shoved in to urinals daily, I literally never once saw anything like that ever happen in school. The worst was really the girls making each other cry over being sluts or whatever

Well, it may be true

The only person I ever bullied was my female crush

If they repeat something long enough people will start believing in it. I have lost count of the times I have heard this arachnophobes-are-spiders-in-denial argument by smug shitlibs. Same people make fun of so many queers hiding among catholic clergy, but then are puzzled why choir boys get molested.

Bully by Larry Clark is pretty good, made me real sad the first time I saw it. It’s also based on a fucked up true story and the actual bully in question was definitely into some gay shit

Attached: DE3FDDA9-C60A-4E4E-A850-529FE8E3686B.jpg (514x385, 44K)

Because the majority of writers were quiet, friendless, nobodies in high school that only received attention when they were bullied. The gratification of receiving attention mixed with pain and ridicule formed a complex of degradation=pleasure. Therefore, later on they are able to write in the fantasy scenario of the bullying and degradation reaching its apex of transforming into sexual intercourse.

>The subconscious desire to sublimate the bullying and rejection they received by obtaining sexual intimacy (and thus acceptance) from a symbol of that culture.

>Getting fucked by hyper-masculine straight dudes makes them feel like they've transcended the homophobic paradigm.

Hypocrisy is also a trick to make the audience dislike a character.

It’s propaganda to normalize and empathize faggotry. Guess what, it worked.

what if my bully made me suck their pp tho

It is remarkable how they managed to get so much public sympathy even when AIDS killed more of them than Adolf Hitler did. A masterpiece of media control for sure.

Women are naturally bitchy.
Gays have female qualities. Which results in them being bullies.

Kent Lindahl, a former Swedish neo-nazi was forced to do that by older boys at a summer camp. That really traumatized him.

These shows are written by nerd Jews who got beaten up and thrown into lockers, so now they get their passive aggressive revenge while appearing woke

This has to be the dumbest thread ever
What the fuck does the bully's sexuality matter?
The point is, they're sociopaths who like to inflict pain on other people, thus deserving death

KILL ALL BULLIES

People like Paul Feig want to fuck their tormentors from High School who rightfully gave them shit for being shitbirds.

You should have been bullied more often

>Am I secretly gay?
>asks OP
What do you think? Nice failed digits faggot.