Would you watch it?

would you watch it?

Attached: 70126364_10219958388412605_7769120213785640960_n.jpg (960x640, 70K)

bah gawd, I don't even know if it's irony or not

Wow how original. Can women think up any other story line than “oppressed wampum fight back against oppression” ?

Attached: smugtoast.jpg (250x250, 8K)

People fucking told me to smile all the fucking time

Maybe I'm just living in hell because life is fucking suffering

Imagine how much pussy that guy gets for posting that kind of thing.

Um maybe men should pay women more then.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

>she blackmails cheaters
that sounds pretty misogynistic

The Joker is fundamentally a psychotic, murderous villain though; is she trying to say something with that or is she just fucking stupid?

It's a woman.

What if women paid men instead? What would happen then

Just stupid and aimlessly looking for something to find a problem with

>247k likes
can we all please recognize twitter as a CANCER on society and I don't mean in a silly way i mean in a serious way

if you know someone with pronouns in their twitter bio please beat them up

247K bitches need to smile more.

Please don't give the fucks in Hollywood anymore ideas

Attached: 70175591_10156136464301082_1177306125595312128_n.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>the patriarchy
Oh man, haven't heard that one used unironically in quite a while
Guess it just went out of fashion or something

Attached: 37868967.jpg (338x506, 68K)

>there are financial records under wraps that prove how sexist men dont pay women properly.

They actually believe that huh?

they wouldnt

I've literally been told by multiple girls to smile more.
I have resting bitch face.
These women don't have enough problems in their lives, so they cling to any resemblance of injustice towards them.

>this is what femcels are actually like

Who the fuck is Geraldine?

As it became clear men were blasting their heads off, being poorer than women and generally just being far, far worse off than women socially the term fell out of fashion.

The worst part is that it was so close to dying a few years back. It was bleeding and seemed to be the first social media to go. And somehow it managed to pull through.

brie will fuck up your shit

Holy shit DC hire this woman (and don't compensate her properly)

Of course.

Attached: 1545819086203.gif (300x305, 2.99M)

>the patriarchy
>don't compensate women
>told to smile
So she goes crazy from imagining things?
Sounds just like a regular woman.

Almost like someone has a vested interested in it continuing to exist and destroying any possibility of real discourse.

Geraldine needs one of those "grab the top of her hair by one hand and five slaps in quick succession with the other" kind of treatment.

Why won't she go see Hustlers instead of complaining?

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>men
>cheating

>Woman as deranged psycho villain with makeup
Isnt that their default state?

I mean canonically there's multiple jokers now so they could do it I suppose, I'd prefer the flashpoint Martha wayne joke tho

A female Joker could be a lot of fun.
We can't just have a female anything though without a ton of gender politics though.
Shame really.

Attached: mos.png (531x376, 283K)

Women don’t go on murderous rampages. And the actor, being female, can’t comphrenend it and so can’t act it.

Do you think you could ever get a Phoenix or Ledger performance out of a female equivalent?

It is bad enough in marvel movie scene when women have action scenes. I’ve never seen it not look cringe

I can't think of a better casting as Female Joker than Brie Larson.

Attached: 1568255697866.jpg (828x1017, 128K)

so its a story about your average run of the mill feminist

Has anyone here ever actually seen this happen? A guy telling a stranger to smile? I've never seen that happen before in my life but according to some women it's an epidemic. Same thing with white people touching black peoples hair. I've NEVER once seen that happen

hahahahahahahahaha cunts are so retarded jesus christ

Typical male power fantasies: Sword duels, slaying beasts, high speed car chases, protecting the innocent, going down guns blazing, leading their fellow men to victory, surviving in the wild, overcoming their own flaws

Typical wymyn fantasies: "Unleashing financial records for companies that don't compensate women properly".

I think I might have done the hair touching thing when I was in kindergarten or something because I never really seen a black kid before and it was super weird and I also had the social graces of a 5-year-old. Can't imagine what kind of retarded adult would seriously get upset at that, though.

God, since I'm a male nurse nothing triggers me more than the;
"Wha! females don't get paid as much as men do. . .." argument.
I know for a fucking fact in my field I'm expected to do twice as much work and I'm one of the lowest paid people at my facility.

But they didmmake a female joker
Martha Wayne. She went insane after the death of her kid Bruce Wayne

I hate millenials. I hope you all die. You are the worst people to have ever existed and even you know this.

Thats different if course. I'm not a black person so I'm inclined to believe people when they talk about things unique to them but when I found out that "white people touching black peoples hair" was practically a meme among more woke black people talking about white people it really confused me. If you google "white people touching black hair" dozens of articles and pictures come up. I live in a city. Thats like 60% white, so it'd not like I just don't see black people but ive not ONCE felt the urge to or seen another person touch a random black persons hair.

Attached: 5CF58DC0-59C3-4158-B888-02E19628D8FA.jpg (640x480, 127K)

Maybe women should work more then.

Please post more of punk/joker-Brie. I'm in fucking love.

Attached: Brie Larson joker.webm (610x1080, 2.44M)

20/10 top tier quality bait

>crazy bitch goes around complaining about everything
Just pick any woman and shoot a documentary, you'll save a lot of money

I think for most audiences the actress will get a pass because of the novelty of the performance
But really it does seem that when actresses need to act though or determined they always feel the need to mug at the camera and make faces. Does no director see how cringe it is shouldn't they be told to act more stoic?

It's mainly because Trump is keeping it alive. Something like only 2% of Americans actively use twitter.

Birds of Prey is coming out soon.

>Do you think you could ever get a Phoenix or Ledger performance out of a female equivalent?
Just tell them to act as if Chad rejected them.

the movie isn't going to radicalize people it's these scumbags utter hatred for people who are different from them that pushes people over the edge

the top 15-20% of twitter "power-users" make up EIGHTY FUCKING PERCENT of ALL tweets on the platform

Any faux-outrage is completely fabricated and not indicative of the real world

Attached: veqafvbbg.png (590x866, 922K)

Jesus she really does have no personality

Yes, no man has ever been told to smile by some random fuck who doesn't know what to say but wants to cheer up a resting bastard face.

>can we all please
reddit

>told her to smile, so now she perpetually smiles while terrorizing Gotham
Legit sounds like a creepypasta a kid would make

Attached: 1475230253312.jpg (275x253, 19K)

>she blackmails cheaters
So she mostly goes after women?

a pedophile disclosing that they were playing pretend actually got 164 RT and 190 likes. Society is fucked.

not to mention attractiveness is the most important value for women by their own admission, they are literally getting advice on how to be better women. It's like guys telling eachother to workout.

you never know, he could've pulled a chris-chan and cut himself a hole in his gooch

>>stuffing ketchup, corn syrup, or fake blood up my asshole prevented me from going in the pool

The bitch should be smiling. Don’t go to work or out in public if you’re such a miserable piece of shit.

Sounds like someone’s still bitter over a breakup

It's cringe in the way this twitterskank is imagining it in her head but the idea that a woman loses her mind over something and seeks delusional vengeance against things that don't exist in ineffective ways would make a hilarious comedy

In the comics they called it daughter of the joker. It was terrible and no one bought it.

This man is a literal pedophile who invites teenagers unsupervised to topless swimming pool parties. Why does he have any followers

It wouldn't make it any less ridiculous. It's certified cosplay, except they're larping as the opposite gender. It's psychotic.

There already is a female Joker. She's a whore.

Attached: femalejoker.jpg (681x383, 41K)

Why did she suddenly turn into a scene girl.

Attached: 1545868310280.jpg (496x750, 50K)

women are so fuckin gay lol

I don't know, but it makes my dick diamonds.

>folk hero for women
>blackmails cheaters

Attached: 1530931106729.gif (300x300, 438K)

Reminder that Jews are a scapegoat for problems inherent to the capitalist system and always have been and that IDpol is a bougie ploy to sabotage underclass solidarity.

>It's so hard to be a white woman

Attached: 1561274094138.png (652x680, 1.17M)

FEMCELS RISE UP

Funny how you pretend non-whites aren't doing this shit too.

lol women are so fucking stupid. How are they not all legally classified as mentally challenged?

He's just one of those Americans who is programmed to attack whites in any form.
An american will never attack their beloved minorities.
Nation of traitors.

god she looks 40

i thought she was that faggot contrapoints

Why do people get mad that women only like "chad"?
What, you want them to start liking betas?

Is this real or ironic? Can't tell the difference anymore.

Attached: 1559510826015.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Of all the characters you could ask a female version of, you ask the Joker?
He's one of the most shallow and stupid villains ever, he's only popular because he's old.
What's his motivation?
That he's insane, that's it.
That's all there is to the Joker, no matter the pretentious millennials who insist TDK or that Joker movie are anything but more capeshit drivel.

>She unleashes financial records for companies that don't compensate women properly
But that would damage companies run by women! Fucking patriarchy puppet.

Attached: 6de.png (1014x613, 359K)

Based and victimcomplexpilled

>american saying others have victim complexes
>when, for the past 8 years, your politics have been all about that

I really wish I told more women to smile

I bet the critics would praise the shit out of that for being "empowering" or some shit