We dug coal together

>We dug coal together...

Attached: MV5BMTUyOTU3OTc3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAxNjQ5MDE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jy__tBe8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDOOKWKM3wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RAYBIN GIMMINS

Why did the writers insist on fucking Boyd over every single season? He couldn't even have one victory

Attached: 1546824038641.jpg (402x391, 23K)

But did they burn it???

WELL WELL WELL IF IT ISNT RAYMOND GRIBBLETS COME TO PAY YOURS TRULY A VISIT HAVE A SEAT REAGAN AND TELL ME WHATS ON YOUR MIND

Is this good? Does it have any faggotry?

i came here for this post

It's one of the best shows ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=6jy__tBe8eg

RACHEL GIVENS AS I LIVE N BREATHE

The gayest thing about it is it has a country rap intro song but other than that it's really good.

WELL WELL WELL AS I LIVE AND BREATH LOOK WHO THE CAT BROUGHT TO OUR DOOR WHY IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND FEDERAL DEPUTY US MARSHUL RAYMOND GIBBONS! AND ON ACCOUNT OF WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS, DO WE HUMBLE FOLKS OF HARLAN COUNTY OF KENTUCKY US OF A OWE THE WANDERFULLL PLEASURE OF THIS UNEXPECTED VISIT, SURELY, I WONDER, YOU DIDN'T COME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE ON THIS HOT SUNNY DAY JUST TO REKINDLE OUR OL FRIENDSHIP, MUH DEAR MARSHUL? COME IN AND HAVE A SHOT OF JIM BEAM WITH ME INSIDE RAYMOND YEEHAW!

it's very good. as a warning the first few episodes aren't very consequential, but after that, each season has a continuous plotline

That intro made me expect some Sons of Anarchy Main Character walking around with his pants sagging the first time I decided to watch it. I still don't understand why they thought it fit the show.

whats wrong with his hips and legs

Nex ones coming at you a bit faster

i like the intro theme
>god get at ya boy

season six was shit. ending was shit. cartoon quickdraw villian was shit

i liked how at the beginning of the show Raylan was just a kind of young likeable kentucky asshole and by the end he becomes a super evil asshole unlikeable bitch

by the last season Boyd is much more likeable and relatable, while Raylan becomes some kind of weird antagonist force

I liked the dude for the fact he mocked the Stetson wearing hipster. Boone was a real deal gunslinger. Besides he was just a henchmen. Sam Elliot was the main villain

I have a hard time with the season with Michael Rappaport as a villain because I hate that mother fucker.

t. manlet

Bootcut jeans on a tall lanky guy. Figure it out dipshit

worst season no doubt
but this was pretty great
youtube.com/watch?v=KDOOKWKM3wM

I don't hate Rappaport, I just couldn't take him serious as a scary dude. He always just looked fucking goofy with his pasty flabby arms sticking out of the shirt with ripped off sleeves.

He got on my eternal shitlist with some of the vile stuff he said about the Covington Catholic kids on his Twitter. He’s a loser and that’s coming from a dude on Yea Forums at 1:00 am.

he's a piece of shit but I try not to let politics or other outside influence taint my view of actors or artists. I still love Polanski's films even though he's a scumbag rapist
Patton Oswalt is a fucking douchebag IRL but I do like him on Justified

>I couldn't enjoy the season with Rappaport or anything else with him because he said something on twitter that I didn't like four years after the show ended
U wot. Imagine if you'd heard that someone couldn't enjoy Justified because the guy playing Art is an outspoken conservative on twitter. It's fucking lunacy to care that much about an actor's private life when watching a show or movie.

We’re all in agreement that Dewey is at the top of the Justified power level list, right? The man is an unstoppable genetic freak with 4 kidneys.

Attached: EEB5FBAD-F10D-4579-B005-D45817405DF1.jpg (340x186, 8K)

drewmama
drewmama

The reason he got divorced again was due to his new hat. It’s remarkable how a simple change can completely affect a character. With the cowboy hat, he’s a badass but then he decides to change it up with a fucking fedora that makes him look like a nerd. If I were a fugitive, I wouldn’t be able to take him seriously. Winona was completely justified to leave him again

Will there ever be a show with such god tier banter and character dialog?

HANSEN I'M CALLING YOU OUT

YOUR ON MY TURF RAYLON

Attached: 1560889147043.png (1200x1248, 1.36M)

Attached: 293.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

her pencil skirt outfits gave a stiffy everytime

Attached: Justified winona.jpg (630x1200, 58K)

Attached: 71.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

IS THAT MY GOOD OL' FRIEND RAYLON GIBBINS I AM HEARING WITH THESE TWO EARS OF MINE!?

Attached: 89.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

;__;

Attached: 28.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Hey Yea Forums, loved the Justified - can you recommend something like this? I liked the deep characters and the fact that storyline was dynamic. I fucking hate when supposedly smart characters take whole episode to figure out something simple

Goddammit, I'm so use to Raymond Gibbons posting that for a second I actually couldn't process whether that was the regular name or not.

The fact that he didn't died all this time gotta mean something

>we burned coal together

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 5.47.08 pm.png (1287x960, 2.39M)

Attached: 1090.png (594x582, 61K)

hm?

Banshee

Deadwood being the most obvious choice

I want an Ava so bad in my life bros

I second this. Deadwood was so fucking good

Attached: 1559320254909.jpg (966x1559, 432K)

The movie bothered me because it felt like Olyphant had forgotten how to play Bullock and made him a bit more like Raylan. He didn't have that barely contained anger and violence always bubbling below that used to set Bullock very much apart from Raylan.

I honestly really didn't like the movie. It felt like just a rehash of season 3, except with a cheesy happy ending

Hay at least we got a movie
I'm still waiting for carnivale 15 years later never ever

this show would be a lot better without all the ex wife bullshit

Wasn't he a pickle puffer?

>He just saw a man in a hat pointing a gun at Boyd
What a fucking gut punch. The Arlo/Raylan stuff is seriously underrated.

Attached: That Boyd Ain't Right.jpg (640x480, 159K)

Raylan was never unlikeable.

The movie was trash I wish I never watched it
Lame as fuck fanservice

I'd say it was there, but not until much deeper into the movie. By the time we get a glimpse of the old Bullock, the movie is almost over.

Yeah, I never got straight up unlikable. He definitely pushed the boundries of common sense at times and that could be frustrating, and even when he was doing shady shit, I never disliked him.

Yeah when he actually jails the guy it finally felt like Bullock again. Maybe they shot it all in order and it just took time to get back into the character.

Didn't he die in the end?

Yellowstone

I didn't like the ending. Reylan should've arrested Ava.

>Justified ended 4.5 years ago

Where has the time gone bros? I remember posting in the finale thread as if it was in the last year. Time is moving too fast, I turn 30 next year and it feels like my 20th birthday was only a few years ago ;_;

No that was duffy

Attached: winnduffy.jpg (163x310, 6K)

Attached: f9bb8fa64988d3b8bc2be6bb2c51c174.jpg (852x480, 43K)

is that eric from billy madison?