Say it

Say it

Attached: george-lucas.jpg (3000x2000, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qI60RZ0Gr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always thought the prequels were good. Especially Episode 3. 2 was a let down though, but still cool.

Only way to redeem the last sw movie is to introduce dark jar jar

I never betrayed you George so I got nothing to say.

In 15 years, when Disney (or whatever megacorporation owns Star Wars by then) makes another set of trilogies, will people change their minds about the sequels?

it was always stupid george. always. RedTails is the most cohereant thing you have done, and it is a bad thing.

sniids fiid n siid

No bullshit Yea Forums schtick- he probably would have made something at least coherent

fuck you for ruining Star Wars (again)

Attached: 1568236166442.png (658x124, 9K)

George should just be an ideas man, but he should be THE ideas man. With him doing everything, you get an incoherent mess. With him not involved at all, you get soulless Disney slop. Lucas has the beautiful touch of autism that adds soul to the Star Wars universe, if used in moderation.

Yes, you see, Yea Forums works on a very specific algorithm:
>NEW BAD
>OLD GOOD

FIRST YOU APOLOGIZE FOR HIRING KATHLEEN, GEORGE

who says he can't into comedy

Thank you for directing American Graffiti

Fuck niggers

Reminder that Jar jar is the key to it all

>redeem
Kill yourself mouse shill

No, they can never take back tearing down the old characters or shitting on tbe fans who kept star wars going for 40 years.

save the faggot brackets reddit nigger

Fuck you. You killed Star Wars, all Disney has done is rape the corpse.

Thanks for producing Clone Wars. Thats about it

I enjoyed all of them even the grilled cheese parts. They are just classic memes now

>implying I ever doubted Giorgio's pottery

Based George finna Sheev on dem Disniggers

George I was not one of the autistic spergs who hated the prequels.

>Jar Jar Binks
>Midichlorians

GREAT IDEAS GEORGE! - Rick McCallum

I wish I could just wish away the prequels. If Master Obi-Wan heard me say that he would be very grumpy!

Attached: lucasbeard.jpg (500x318, 23K)

Ok.
For all the shit I talked about the prequels, I admit that they are better than anything Disney has shat out.

Attached: moderntf2.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Sorry georgie

Attached: Holy_shit_George.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

IM SORRY I SAID SO MANY BAD THINGS OOOOOOUUUWWWWWWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=4qI60RZ0Gr4

Attached: 3a36ef3e5cf93b92389625276ed02dc2.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Get liposuction on your neck

But the sequel trilogy is new. It represents new owners/"home" (disney). It's way different than saying old movies (1950 and down) in general are better than the shit put out now, which it is, you dweeb.

fucking this! fuck you george lucas!!

I miss you George. You may have become lazy with age, but you at least tried to tell a story.

>lazy with age
Get fucked faggot

Don't think there will be as many zoomers nostalgic for the sequels. Prequelfags came into existence by their parents taking them to see the prequels due to their love for the OT, even if their parents didn't like the PT as much.

What about all the people who went to see the prequels because they wanted too?