But what will the Na'vi LOOK like?

But what will the Na'vi LOOK like?
We have the ability to give them those full felid features and make them true blue M'ress's, but if they just look the same a decade ago but with bumped up graphics...
idk how it's going to impress people like it did...

Attached: E86EE505-46C9-4D88-A572-D736F4D6ACB7.jpg (750x959, 196K)

I can't believe he's still convinced that Avatar 2 is going to make money

What if this fucking does???

I can't believe there are still people who doubt Jim

>I can't believe he's still convinced that Avatar is going to make money
I remember when people were saying this when he showed up at E3 that one time.

>Avatar 1: Mining Company with Minor Military Backing Kicked off Planet
>Avatar 2: Earth's Military Proper arrives and curbstomps the planet
>Avatar 3: The Na'vi are dumped on a reservation planet with other aliens and all the conflict that brings
>Avatar 4: The Na'vi unite the various aliens and they rebel and take over ships and head to the original planet (forgot the name)
>Avatar 5: They find it strip mined and are angry, they get a military force from all the other races
>Avatar 6: They attack Earth proper and find it a industrial nightmare of sludge, smog and no grass and shit. They fight the big bad humans and are defeated. Na'vi have some mcguffin seed from their original planet and plants it on Earth which springs green and plants and shit up. The humans rebel against all the evil politicans/companies because they want the green Earth back

Annnnd scene. There. You got so many Oscar bait worthy things here that he'll easily make shit loads of cash.

Yeah, just like when Alita Battle Angel made two billion dollars. Or Terminator Dark Fate...Oh Wait!

Eco terrorism is the past. Eco imperialism is the future.

Is Avatar 2 still going to be about Pandora's oceans? I want to see some cool sea creatures.

Well that's how you end Avatar 6. The humans and Na'vi and shit unite to spread plants and trees and shit across the galaxy.

Or something. I just want a TV series or a film where humans don't give a fuck about aliens and want to kill them all because manifest destiny. But no, we have to have peace and co-operation. Nobody would want a story about human race without racism/sexism/homophobia and all that jazz, but they hate fucking aliens. You could even have a measure on hating aliens is a great uniting factor and how humanity needs to need finding aliens to fight because it prevents internal issues.

There will be new kinds like aquatic ones or some shit.

Cry more

It's going to be absolutely incredible visually. The guy has been fucking around in the ocean and im sure developing entire new cgi technologies for 10 years.

I don't think he'll ever top Titanic in terms of a movie being that big and that much of a spectacle, but people who think this would be some kind of flop are retarded.

>blue M'resses
That would be noice

Attached: 1551754251767.png (141x213, 56K)

We need a space hitler

What kind of turbo terran/human power-fantasy is this?

Attached: 1567751907045.png (301x282, 153K)

How is that turbo terran/human power-fantasy? The humans lose. But in Avatar 1, the forces they faced were part of the mining companies private military force. There is going to be a proper Earth military somewhere and they return to get the unobtainium and kick the Na'vi off the planet ala Native Americans.

>the most anticipated movie in 20 years made billions
>that means the sequel to my movie that everyone forgot about will too

Avatar rode the 3d gimmick and weak dollar to its record. A2 will barely top a billion. Screencap this. Print it out. Hang it up.

>How is that turbo terran/human power-fantasy?
There is going to be a proper Earth military somewhere and they return to get the unobtainium and kick the Na'vi off the planet ala Native Americans?

Attached: 1556635823308.jpg (750x724, 42K)

Mate, he has like 6 Avatar's planned, did you not read the rest of the post?

oh yeah, big bad hoominz

Attached: poony hooman.png (1159x1065, 2.08M)

>It's going to be absolutely incredible visually. The guy has been fucking around in the ocean and im sure developing entire new cgi technologies for 10 years.
Yet the cyborgs in Alita, outside of Alita herself, are Spy Kids-tier.

Cameron didn't direct Alita so i dont know what your point is.

Well this is Hollywood. We're not gonna have anything but faceless generic big bad corps with the odd 'good egg'.

Considering the cape cancer something like avatar would be a breathe of fresh air.

go back to /palg/, PP

I only went to go see this the first time because IMAX 3D was supposed to be new and amazing , it was OK overall

Why does he take 10 years to make a sequel no one really cares about?

What?

Attached: DCF4EBB4-C93D-429D-9A15-E75E21D64274.jpg (840x809, 64K)