If Netflix moves on with their planned Resident Evil series...

If Netflix moves on with their planned Resident Evil series, what would you like to see in it and who should play the characters? Would you prefer an adaptation of the first game - zombie mansion - or the second one - zombie city?

Attached: 1568074250831.jpg (1920x1920, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoXLhPFEW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want a decent, clearly programmed, brainwashed-as-a-child Wesker.

Attached: 123526546.gif (500x244, 918K)

A show where every game is it's own season

that kid looks enough like a brunette jennifer lawrence

Not with the Japanese crap, please. What works in RE is: virus, zombies.

What doesn't work is everything else. Ridiculous anime villains, Japanese soap opera plot with twin siblings, viruses giving people anime superpowers and THE ZAIBATSU!!!

Resident Evil is so fucking bad. Everything not related to the t-virus making zombies and people dealing with it and corporate shenanigans is the cancer of this franchise.

I want comfy RPD investigations centered around the weird minor umbrella fuck up incidents that happened before the city got completely overrun. Bit like that Arklay pilot that never got picked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYoXLhPFEW4

And who, pray tell, do you think works on the virus? Zombies? Other viruses? Albert Wesker is the best goddamn villain and B.O.W. the canon ever came up with, and Chris Redfield is a great answer to his villainy. The core characters done well will help make the damn show worth watching at all, you zero.

He's a boring generic anime villain like Sephiroth and a million others. You can find one of those in every fucking piece of japanese media. My solution for Resident Evil is to make it as western as possible dropping the anime clichés and tropes. It's so god awful.

cast them

Attached: real_all_collage2.jpg (2408x2516, 1.18M)

You sound very boring, and your opinions are garbage.
>only the bitches

Emilia Clarke was born to play NuClaire. Terminator was her audition.

Attached: FDEA6194-3D6D-4D8C-9CA0-3C1239077B0A.gif (327x200, 284K)

Looks good/cute enough.

>let's replace clichés by other clichés and let fucking Netflix of all people do it, surely it will be better
Fuck's sake...

>it's another 'I found this charisma hole look-alike who has never acted, plz, mega corp twitter PR, cast her' episode
they cute though

That faggot abuses his right to an opinion.

Attached: 1395640051411.gif (245x245, 1.75M)

I want the games to actually be good again. not some faggot cuckflix show made for trannies and beta faggots

you nu-fans are fucking cancer of the highest degree.

She is far too old though. Claire is like 19.

Idris Elba as Chris Redfield

You realize e-thots aren't actresses, right? Their only skill is their holes

Attached: 2090304131089827246_325734299.jpg (1024x1820, 145K)

Is that Miley Cyrus?

Karl Urban as HUNK

>nu-fans
>thinking you're right
I wonder what faggot tier name you call yourself. Stop spreading the cancer that is you, jackass.