I don't like her.

Attached: images.jpg (475x646, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwHwq5W18uY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she seems cool as fuck and she's hotter than ever in her 50's

fuck off, halle, you havent been hot since catwoman

I don’t like you.

She was pretty good on the Hot Ones interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=VwHwq5W18uY

Attached: oah4frw5xw231[1].png (1212x680, 997K)

I never understood how she’s seen as a sex symbol

I agree, something about her rubs me the wrong way. She seems really fake and secretly a snooty person. Probably awful in bed and would never give blowjobs.

Plus I don't find brown skin attractive at all.

This. She is good looking but I don't see why people consider her to be one of the greats. Is it because she's a nigger so its kind of out of the ordinary that shes so pretty?

yes, she's the hottest black woman in history
even black victoria secret models aren't as pretty

I am also gay.

I would still fuck this granny

She's fine as hell, but she's never been a good actress. She was a cool bitch for accepting the Razzie, although she did an incredible chick thing and threw the director under the bus when she was just as guilty with her shitty performance.

ITT: Movies you used to consider soulless cashgrabs but you have grown to like or love with time due to the absolute state of modern cinema.

Attached: 51LB2JgbAxL[1].jpg (338x500, 60K)

I don't like non white as well. hooray.

She insists upon herself.

They're ALL soulless cash grabs, but at least we got shit like pic related (my favorite one of the bunch), Addams Family, the redneck one, and every other cash-in on 60s and 70s TV shows but with heaps of 90s irony thrown in. What a great time to be a kid. Kids these days are so fucked.

Attached: The_Brady_Bunch_Movie_opening_screenshot.png (1024x644, 821K)

that's an act, she's a cunt on wheels.

Commanding the dogs? That was a pretty good action scene. A lot more original than Keanu Reeves turning corners and shooting people in the head.

you know her personally?

>53 years old

Attached: 11108598.jpg (1080x1077, 77K)

yea, she's a cunt

oh okay i believe you now

>Woman is not liked on Yea Forums
I've never been less surprised by anything in my life.

shut up roastie

Have sex, incel.

well hmrph, let me put ti this way, she looks like a poop!! y-you can see it rigth? big brown boob!! PHA! y-you see when soemoen eats poopoo, they become POOPOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA! s-she musthave like taken axe bodyspray showers to mask that POOPOO smell. right? i-i mean you cant smell ti form her, but looks cant be deceiveng. thats why i call africa a poopoo paradice.
youre smart firend, liking poopoo people is stupid, it makes you a poopoo head. its aslo good to stay away from peepee people, the oens who squint their eyes because people pee on them

Attached: 1568214261524.png (640x400, 32K)

According to reports, neither did David Justice

black don't crack

Attached: hb.jpg (522x598, 123K)

shes good looking but shes a shitty actor

I want her to star in some Tarankino.

can someone explain to me why it seems like these days hollywood actively promotes ugly to regular looking black women? it’s like they find the most beautiful version of every ethnic group except black women, where they try to promote “relatable” types or something.

Well you see user the reason is because you are mentally unhinged living in a fantasy world where you just hate absolutely everything because you're an empty husk of a being.

shes cute , but shes kind of a moron , she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and claims she "dropped to Type 2" it doesnt work like that , either you are type 1 or you were misdiagnosed

togtfo

dead wood