What are some kino about the struggles of the work force?

What are some kino about the struggles of the work force?

youtu.be/GWu2fY9Pu-c

Attached: 16204196-0-image-m-53_1563453073714.jpg (308x185, 8K)

I really wish I knew what provoked him into caring this much
I think he has actual autism

NOOOOOO STOP FILMING YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT
NOOOOOOOOO

When the park bigwigs see how hard he works they'll give him a better position. That's how you get ahead, faggots.

Is this the proletariat rising up?

my life desu

I care less about my own family, than this wagecuck cares about "illegal pictures"

The cameraman is the bad guy senpai

I hate pussys like him that knows what he doing is wrong and thinks he can get away with it because the guy working is bound by rules.

wagie cope

this is why police need to be rampant to stop fkheads like this

this is what anti-piracy cucks look like

there i made it

Attached: Amusement Park.webm (406x720, 2.74M)

What is he gonna do to make him stop? Kick his ass?

>what he doing is wrong
How is it wrong?

you know this poor fuck committed suicide a few days later right?

honestly this. We can laugh at him, but the guy is probably a higher rank at the job now. it's gay and pozzed but it's life in America

So how do you win if you're the wagie here, Yea Forums? If you let him steal the photos your boss will fire you. If you try and stop him you get recorded and bullied into suicide by the internet.
What are you supposed to do?

>HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
>Stupid /pol/brain realizes he's being filmed and waddles to the break room

some people just sort of do whatever they're told

>gay and pozzed
you clearly don't have morals, degenerate
someone answer this

i suppose it's copyrighted material

who gives a shit

You tell them to stop recording and if they don't stop, then you call your manager or security, depending on park rules.

It honestly depends on how big of a douche your boss is to you. If he doesn't care he won't say anything, but if he doesn't like you noseberg will chew your ass out.

you're actually completely correct and anybody hating on this guy is out of touch with working class reality

let him steal the photos, and in the unlikely scenario that your boss finds out and actually cares enough to fire you, then you go find a new deadend minimum wage job

the proprietors of the material

They can't copyright all those people's images. The guy was breaking an unwritten rule, not a law. Kind of a dick move, but not illegal.

this guy gets it

>I hate pussys like him that knows what he doing is wrong and thinks he can get away with it because the guy working is bound by rules
That's true. But the employee is also a fucking doofus desperately trying to block his view. If there's a rule that you can't take pictures of the screen it's probably not something they would do anything about it besides just telling the guests not to do it and hoping they stop, if not you just let it go. It's not like a phone picture is equivalent to a printed copy with a frame so you can display it, it's supposed to be a souvenir.

Attached: 1567562356756.webm (236x420, 2.83M)

bros is it social suicide to do something like this? how relaxed can you be before you decide to snap on someone for doing this sort of thing?

>your boss will fire you

why is america such a fucking shit hole

Don't sperg out and make a huge scene out of it.
Especially since these customers would never pay 25 dollars for some photo anyways.

Guarenteed there are more people in line waiting whilst you're acting like a baboon because a guy took a picture.
I'd bet the manager would be more pissed because you lost your cool making the amusemant park look bad as a result.

Why do we even have rules in places like this if the people who go feel entitled to everything and make fun of the workers for trying to enforce them? But put a security guard in the mix and suddenly they are shitting bricks lol.

im crying LOL more like this user pls

sure. and the material they are selling had exponentially higher value in the past when not everyone had a mobile camera in their pocket. now, i can just get my grandma who isn't riding splash mountain with me to take a picture of us when we go down the chute. the value of the product they are selling is very much diminished.

i let them steal the photos because the job that i have is functionally useless, it provides no real unique worth in the current year. if my boss comes up to me and asks why i'm not trying to prohibit people from taking pictures of their pictures, i explain to my boss that this work is stupid and unnecessary and ask for a less socially useless position.

this is the actual solution and would save looking like a sperg

I don’t know that or believe it.

It doesn't make sense what the wagecuck is doing. He should be going around the counter and blocking the guy's camera lens.

I just realized it's an amusement park ride photobooth. I don't know why but at first I though it was some kind of movie being shown on a display. In any case you're fucking right

this guy killed himself a few days ago. hope your happy with yourself internet

I've seen this being mentioned 3 time itt already. Any source?

go back to snapchat you degen

he can't leave the stand without his brain telling him "I'm not supposed to leave the stand!!!!" so he's cucked out of doing what you're asking. a true slave to the master's orders.

Disgusting incel whit*oid giving the Nazi salute.
I hope Mr. Shekelstein sees this and destitutes the fucker.

I really doubt any job would fire someone over this

>I don't know why but at first I though it was some kind of movie being shown on a display. In any case you're fucking right
You sound like a nice user. I wish you a comfy night and rest of year.

answer my question retard

Sauce?

He literally did nothing wrong. Who cares if a bunch of forever incels on an obscure internet webring turn you into a meme?

How can you be this based

Attached: 1513634337152.jpg (582x600, 294K)

already been made newfag

wow your family must be real assholes

kek

i relate with him, i just want a qt gf i can build a decent family with now. my family is all drug addicts and detached

I hope you never get what you want for being an awful son.

h-how was i awful, user? i played the hand that i was dealt to the best of my abilities. if anything, my mother is the awful one for keeping me in that environment so long and my dad also for not giving a ufck

The only reason people are making fun of him is because he looks like an autistic. If gigachad told this failed normie to put the phone away, and blocked his phone's visage everyone would call him a hero and he'd be promoted to head of park security and eventually VP of the park. This is the reality.

Attached: 2-6-500x500.jpg (500x500, 24K)

ok, lookism is real but thats hyperbole if ive ever seen it

If a gigachad blocked the photo, that kid wouldn't have footage of it at all.

yeah if he was attractive and politely asked the people trying to take the picture to not take it chances are they'd stop. if the chad did exactly what you said it would still be cringe.

I was exaggerating, but you have to admit the guy is getting so much shit because he looks like fucking Chris Chan.

would u give this person shit for doing this if you saw him irl, user? i wouldn't. i would defend him because the underdog is in the right most of the time

yes he is obviously ugly and that makes the scenario more cringe

Attached: firefox_9wyNs2H3mC.png (391x94, 7K)

top kek

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

This guy is 100% autistic. I remember I worked with an autistic guy at Target when I was 18, and we both had to help a customer take a huge TV to her car. Policy is we don't take any cash from the customers as tips, and she was about to give us each 20 bucks as thanks. The fucking autist says we can't take it and it's against policy. Hated that retard, hope he's on welfare or still working at that target.

but you could get fired user...

amazing

Attached: tommy-wiseau.jpg (720x404, 28K)

>Policy is we don't take any cash from the customers as tips,
Why do so many deadend jobs do this? Is it because they don't want you to be in a situation where the person might come back and accuse you of stealing?

they want you keep you on bare subsistence wages for demoralization purposes

Some places will hire "secret shoppers" to tip you and you'll get fired if you take it.
A place I worked at as a kid used to do it, personally know someone who got caught and was let go on the spot.

How is that even worth the effort?

it's not but they also hire them to see if they're id checking people correctly for buying alcohol & tobacco