Best film of the decade

Best film of the decade.

Attached: MV5BN2U1YzdhYWMtZWUzMi00OWI1LWFkM2ItNWVjM2YxMGQ2MmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UY1200_CR100,0, (630x1200, 83K)

joker will surpass it in edginess

Not even close

sorry, wrong pic

Attached: tdkropening.jpg (975x600, 82K)

It's a good film but I don't understand all the following.

name your top 5 then fag

It was a good and a bold (try to name its genre) movie and will be remembered increasingly favorably as people realize how prescient it was. This movie came out nine months before the donald announced he was running for president

I don't think it's the best movie of the decade, but it's definitely Gyllenhaal's best performance. Sorry, Enemy

Not exactly top 5, but some films better than Nightcrawler from this decade.
>The Turin Horse
>The Tree of Life
>Stray Dogs
>The Master
>Jagten

Attached: terrence-malick-christian-bale-knight-of-cups.jpg (2000x1500, 332K)

Solid list, especially for bringing up Turin Horse.

Tarr is fantastic, Werckmeister Harmonies is my favourite from him. It's shame that he retired.

>The Master

pseud. PTA is a hack.

Why

Filtered.

He hasn't made a single good film besides There Will be Blood.

So what's wrong with The Master then. Go on.

Of Tarr's films that I've seen I'd go with Turin Horse or like you, Werckmesiter Harmonies. I don't blame him for retiring. His style/vision was his and he has told all he wants to.

nope
>melancholia
>the turin horse
>the master
>the house that jack built
>the tree of life
>jagten
even pulp done right like gone girl shits all over nightcrawler

It's a shitty movie, that's what's wrong with it.

That's true.
Fucking retard.

Phantom Thread is fantastic. I also got a kick out of Boogie Nights. I liked The Master but was unable to get down and boogie with Inherent Vice.

faggot with no taste and no original ideas, very pathetic.

You can't even explain what makes the film bad, you fucking retarded nigger kike low IQ zoomer ADHD ridden cunt. Kys you subhuman waste of oxygen.

You're lashing out because you know you've been found out as a follower, a pseud, a phony.

Tragic.

Die you retarded scum.