3 was the perfect ending. 4 ruined it all ;_; I am still sad about the ending

3 was the perfect ending. 4 ruined it all ;_; I am still sad about the ending.

Attached: MV5BMTYzMDM4NzkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1Mzg2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNbw1kUDp5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still can't believe that people actually supported this shit, it's literally unnecessary and forky is annoying and absolutely lazy design, seriously why?

youtu.be/KNbw1kUDp5M

I Know I just can't believe how people don't have any taste in modern years

Film was terrible and this is coming from someone who loved the first 3.

Do you think when they wrote those two characters and the whole "Find the girl's father" plot, they intentionally wrote them to be greedy to reflect the goal of the film?

diversity spin-offs dont count

Who cares about Disney sequels shit.

In my head-canon, everyone lived happily ever after 3 happened, just like what was supposed to happen in Indiana Jones.

that's vincent price, right?
English isn't my native language and I don't even know what cartoon that is but I love his voice.

Fuck you niggers I liked it, it wasn't even conclusive and they actually developed the characters. It was funny and the black guy bears were funny. I enjoyed it more than #3 which was only good for the incinerator part. You fags got me all worried it would be some feminist disaster and it honestly wasn't. And the act of charity near the end was nice. It was actual character development in a movie about toys.

Finding Dory, Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 were rushed utter trash

Well judging by that logic you should not care about 2 or 3 either because they are also sequels?
I agree with you though. They should have lived happily ever after after 3.
the main girl just did not care about Woody which was so sad to see him sitting there and then he just pissed off and was never missed again. OUCH. Good thing Andy give Woody to her...just so that she could forget about him. Really hurts

What surprised me A LOT: I was excited to see this film.
It came out on the 15th of August (Thursday, like every movie release here) in my country. I went to see it that Saturday and I didn't see a single movie poster OUTSIDE. Heck I didn't even see a single poster at 2 different cinemas. I didn't even see any commercial on TV or any poster outside or anything.
Inside the cinema I wasn't even sure if they were playing the film because I just didn't see it advertised ANYWHERE like they always have posters of what is playing outside and they didn't even have Toy Story 4 there...but the movie was playing there so I went to watch it...in the smallest theater this cinema has to offer and that was just when it came out. REALLY fucking sad. Why was there no marketing for this? The only marketing it had I saw was Baby Bell cheese with Toy Story characters printed on the plastic wrapper but that's about it.
WHY DISNEY?

Now I just read this movie is on rank 33 of the world wide most successful movies ever BUT WHY DID YOU NOT ADVERTISE IT, DIZNEE???

Oh yeh Buzz also comes off as a complete idiot in this film. Why does he have to be so stupid here?

>Actual character development
>Literally retconning one of the first characters in the franchise to completely forget his own nature and how his own body works
Pick one, retard.

Attached: Retarded Buzz Lightyear Template.png (190x200, 49K)

3 was boring and pointless until the ending. 4 had also a good ending but it wasn't set up at all, the rest of the movie was just the dullest thing I've seen all year.

You're kidding right? Toy Story 4 felt like someone saying "I got a better idea for how this all ends".

Toy Story 3, we're supposed to feel sad about the inevitable split between Andy and his most cherished toys. The problem is he hadn't played with em for like seven years. And even then, we know absolutely nothing about Andy. NOTHING. He's just a typical, red-blooded, American boy.

But Toy Story 4, aha, now we're getting somewhere. A reunion with Bo, and some more development on her part, as bein a toy that's suddenly out in the world is sure to undergo a serious change in their character and worldview. And there's a more meaningful split at the end between Woody and Buzz. That means a little more. I was leery when the film started, but by the end it justified itself.

So if I had to rank em, 1>4>2>3

Yeah, it just literally goes against every motivation and belief they held to get through the first 3 movies. Oops, they were wrong the whole time lol.

Agreed, 4 tore down everything these characters stand for.

Yeah, it kinda does. Toy Story 4 is the FIRST time toys talk about being completely independent and finding a purpose for themselves. I'm surprised it didn't come up sooner, given how significant that is. At the same time, it's not like the film poo-poo'd the idea of a toy being there for a kid, like Gabby did at the end. So I wouldn't say it goes against the first three films. I'm relieved that we didn't have a fourth film that pushes the singular idea that "they wanna be played with".

As far as people criticizing Buzz's characterization, yeah, that was a shame, since they could have had him do everything he did in the movie without him pushing buttons on himself. It was cheap.

>one flaw ruins the movie
I agree with you that Buzz felt off. I still like the movie despite that.

every movie is "unnecessary" you tard.

>omg literally everyone but me has le pleb taste

>giving one titular character development while completely reversing the development on another titular character is a flaw that would not reasonably ruin a movie
If Toy Story 4's Buzz felt off then The Last Jedi's Luke seemed a little different.

yawn

That's actually an easy case. In my country, Disney hired Youtube streamer who plays Battleground to advertise fucking Star Wars.

And Yes, Buzz being complete idiot was the most disappointing thing from this.

By the way, isn't making former characters brainless Disney good at nowadays?

Attached: DumbAndTraitor.jpg (798x420, 55K)

that's Tony Jay, fool

Attached: megabyte-reboot-37.8[1].jpg (210x240, 13K)

Devil's Advocate - Forky's design was literally scrapped together, but I loved the message that it sends to kids and the audience - that you don't have to BUY toys, the toys you make with your imagination are every bit as good in the value that they give to you. Of course I say that as Disney has almost certainly mass-produced some plastic Forky toy, I'm sure, but the message is still valid.