Do actresses actually suck cocks to get hired for acting roles or is that just a meme?

Do actresses actually suck cocks to get hired for acting roles or is that just a meme?

Attached: 1526990705355.webm (720x384, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6R5CAw7mux8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit

All women suck clocks for things desu

this
/thread

can i have source?

Then why haven't you had yours sucked?

it was more of a 90's thing

I don't have anything that a woman would want desu

Its only right twice a day

I mean why wouldn't you? You're a girl and really want a role, and all you have to do is open your mouth and do something you already do with random chads every night. If woman producers wanted a guy to eat her out for a big role, he would go down on hairy bush quick.
What do you really have to lose? Youre dignity? You're pride? You're giving your body to be a human doll for the purpose of storytelling itd already kind of gone.

Yea and what's your superpower?

Youre retard

In the past they had the casting couch but today most actresses are hired based on nepotism.

That's really ridiculous, what self-respecting woman would do something like that and not report it and not warn other women about what happened until decades later? Absolutely a meme.

Attached: Flesh Golem.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Ever see Legit with Jim Jeffrries? There's a scene on it where Carrie Fischer hints that he should to eat her out for a movie role.

Thread

They do a lot more than that.

this. blood is thicker than cum

For each woman who says no to the casting couch, a dozen others will gladly take her place. They think nothing of using their bodies for a chance at fame and fortune. The casting couch will never go away.

I NEED the source!

That's fucking hot desu

I can say the n word.

She is Candela Peña, spanish actress, don0t kno th film.

Why would would women whore themselves out to ugly/poor men bro? Think before you speak.

It's some Spanish thing... Princesas, maybe.

>he thinks it's a meme

Attached: harvested.jpg (307x360, 46K)

why is she upset? She gets to suck cock and get paid for it

Actresses suck cock to get a role. OP sucks cock for the taste

Attached: image3 (2).jpg (2016x1512, 322K)

>crying just because she had to suck cock

why is she being so dramatic? its just a cock, whats the big deal about it?

>mfw finally got some head but didnt feel anything cause im a cutfag
ive won but at what cost

Attached: ahh.jpg (567x562, 23K)

Lads would you get with a girl that has sucked 3 cocks before yours? I can't get over the thought of her mouth being used like this

Why is sex so taboo in America?

gief sauce

based and redpilled

Would you?

youtu.be/6R5CAw7mux8

Attached: tenor.gif (378x216, 1.62M)

bump

>tfw uncut life
We don’t even need any lubrication to jack off

Attached: B89A4C88-7A84-4294-8596-008613E1B5C6.jpg (640x851, 31K)

When I slept with women I never cared about their past, they could have been in a bukkake before for all I cared. That said, my fiancé was a virgin who had only ever kissed one person before me, and the thought of her ever sucking someone else’s dick makes me sick.

You have to stop. You’re obsessed. You’re obsessed with cock.

It's only not a meme, but it's always been not a meme.

People who have CONFIRMED to had to suck cock for roles;

James Dean
Marlyin Monroe
John Travolta

Let me guess you jack off a lot right? Most of the time it’s not because you’re cut, it’s because you dick is desensitized.