It’s just a Yea Forums meme that Jenna won’t let go of the pas-

Attached: E6BA4ABA-541F-4667-8A65-D8B1790E04F1.jpg (825x972, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Carlock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringekino

filtered

jennaposting is back on the menu boys

adulthood is realizing angela was best girl

Just saw a thread on this podcast over on the earwolf reddit

Attached: 883A6503-6879-4832-9D0D-FAB225CE179B.jpg (828x1234, 186K)

I thought 30 Rock was written by women?

Angela was a whore. Pam's mom was best girl. Michael should've stayed with her.

Everyone has a fucking podcast now

goddamn Angela Kinsey is so fucking hot

Attached: Angela Kinsey - Half Magic_3-500.jpg (500x207, 16K)

It was created by Tina fey but most of the talent behind the scenes was male and it's really obvious, the writing room must have been pretty wild and competitive, typical male comedy environment, because most of the jokes are weird and or raunchy while also being quite clever and fast paced. Show is actually very funny.

30 Rock was always way better than the shitty office

and most of them are complete shit
1 to 2 hours is the sweet spot, anything shorter is just people trying to get on the podcast train and filling the time with fucking voicemails and dumb shit, and anything longer is just two people bullshitting over stuff that isn't actually interesting (see: any Joe Rogan podcast that has a comedian as a guest)

I still wanna pork Jenna so bad

kill yourself tripfag

Podcasts are for late night talk show host reject comedians

>NOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE JOKES IN A SITCOM ITS LITERALLY RAPE

Attached: 1555283320146.png (785x1000, 254K)

Could John and Jenna have made a great couple in real life? I wonder what our babies would have looked like.

This thread is reddit distilled.

>A character depicted to be a creep can't make creepy jokes! It's 2019!

Ew, she's 45 man

Are they talking about the Todd Packer scences? because that was intentional.

Didn’t Steve Carrell even say recently you couldn’t make the office today because today’s young audiences are too offended by everything

female version of the soiboi cuck face

So what? She’s a hot milf now

No, that's the two OTHER daddy's girl who made a famous podcast

Tina had a lot of input on that show. Not like she just created it and just walked away. Look up the other writers and it's not exactly some people from Yea Forums if I put it that way. Pretty weird of you to seem to try and undermine Tina Fey as a pretty good comedy writer to be honest.

Attached: kkk.png (636x648, 428K)

Lol

Attached: 53175B6E-9E13-48EE-B18E-615C549229B8.jpg (828x954, 158K)

Yeesh, whatta drama queen

Attached: poe.png (1264x616, 890K)

Tina's great but the non stop absurd gags is very much a product of a SNL like writing room filled with bros spit balling random ideas and then seeing what sticks, not unlike the one depicted within the show. Writing this type of comedy is very collaborative+competitive and requires strong chemistry and creative freedom, and the reality is that it was mostly male. Not talking about breaking the more traditional story and character arcs about Liz and Jack but coming up with all the Tracy shenanigans and random puns and cutaway gags with obscure references or punchlines etc

>premieres october 16th
until then i will have forgotten it already. would have listened to it now, but who cares.

>wall hitters cant let go

Jenna will never be free. On her death bed, she'll still be reminiscing about the good old days when she was a receptionist.

It's not her past tho. She's still paid millions a year in royalty checks.

>Seen office atleast twice
>No way shes a cute mom at best
>Google nude scene from image
What the fuck shes hot

>when she was america's cutest
imagine being american #1 cute thing... and then, nothing. She is now ONE with the wall

>problematic

rich people have more to worry about since they have more houses and money to lose

>Creed was the boss for only a couple of episodes
It's not fair, bros...

Despite many of my friends and family thinking that show was benign, I actually found the politics quite insidious. Everyone in the writers room seemed to be so far in the Leftist bubble that they couldn't conceive of anyone having a legitimate, intractable disagreement with their philosophy. Anyone who disagrees with Amy Poehler's character is either comically deluded or obviously malicious. It seemed to celebrate the idea of real politics being scant, gentlemanly disagreement between entrenched elites. Capable, benevolent Democrats prevail and their Republican opposition loses in an inevitable but sporting way.

The wall is something the random 20 year hot chick has to worry about. When they are rich, on one of the best shows on tv, then one of the best shows on Netflix, the wall really isn't a concern.

Remember when the moral of the story was "fluoride in the water is good"? and the opposing view was we need to put sugar in the water. What the fuck was that about?

This whole time I thought you were all talking about 3rd Rock From The Sun.

do you have any proof at all or are you just talking out of your ass

You will listen won't you user?

Attached: Jenna Fischer & Angela Kinsey.jpg (1000x873, 459K)

>this is your average listener

Attached: office-pam.png (750x1334, 659K)

im watching it for the first time and its hilarous how many racial and sexist jabs there are

Lol

Exactly!

I recall one episode where Leslie is told, "you're too good for your constituents, run for a higher office." That's right, if the people who voted for you don't agree with your plan, get an office with more power so that you can force them to do it your way.

I mean...what's your point? It checks out.

I could wax my car with the amount of grease on Jenna's face.

Because Liberal agendas pride themselves on and hinge entirely upon being "good" in direct comparison to comically manufactured, hyperbolic evil. The choice becomes obvious in this instance, and the left prevails through reason and sanity. But in the face of actual, realistic, feasible alternatives their ideas don't always look so nice and beneficial, and can even outright tend to be "bad". They can never seem to reconcile this truth. If they could, then their fantasty would probably more often line up with reality via well conceived solutions rather than coercion and bully tactics to push through ideas that are wrong and being fought against.

She's pretty. Ask her out instead of trying to shitpost about her online.

Angela was a dumb whore though you retard

Do you think they ever drink too much wine and take off their clothes and start rubbing their boobies together haha wouldn't that be crazyy

can they just do a web show where they make-out?

i bet shes a freak in bed

how come this show always had low ratings but is now really popular?
did the people who watch it now didn't then because they were still in school?

imagine smelling their used underwear

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONO

she fucks black guys only you little cuck

al tripfags must die

oh fuck! sauce?

based

This is a pretty wild assumption. Do you have a shred of proof to back that up?

look at dem fangs

>dentist and assistant turn on office
>"Michael is so like cringy"
>"I know, I've seen so many jifs and memes, y'know."
Is watching tv with girls always like this?

Attached: image.png (612x491, 98K)

>haha

do you have proof she doesn’t?

Attached: 5E20EE6A-0A8E-4046-8E4B-092D26927F15.png (555x555, 127K)

How did her tits stay that fucking perfect

Tina Fey is deep cover redpilled

Legitimately hilarious how convinced you are of this when everything Tina Fey makes has this vibe to it.

Based weird masculinity cope poster tbqh

how do people find The Office funny?

They don't. It's just kind of cosy and undemanding. Like ASMR with a plot.

are they barefoot during the potcast?

how do you reply first to every thread I visit

Look at the writing credits on Wikipedia, most of the writers were guys. The main show runner was Robert Carlock, who also co created Tina's other show.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Carlock

Attached: Rewrite room.jpg (1080x1387, 346K)

I'm not american and not used to SNL, suddenly youtube algorythm suggested me lots of SNL skits and I was convinced that SNL was boring and unfunny, then I've seen "Meet your second wife" which was clearly wrote by Fey, and it was fucking great, like a 30rock episode condensed into 3 minutes

>Like ASMR with a plot
thats a perfect description of it

That part when Dwight won a prize as best salesman, need to write down a speech, Jim printing a Mussolini speech and the crowd of salesmen going wild and loving it was pretty funny

the burden of proof is on the accuser cuckboy

>"Meet your second wife"
that one was funny but you could feel the aging roastie butthurt in the skit, made it better

im in

Attached: 1562950404416.jpg (1988x3000, 2.91M)

Is there any way to completely hide the name, not just his posts?

Attached: Untitled.png (1047x513, 71K)

so you don’t have any proof

Attached: 0390095B-5A50-4636-9834-DA2CFAE57DCE.jpg (900x900, 84K)

99% of women on earth exclusively fuck white boys, FACT.

Attached: 1564282715081.jpg (1134x884, 678K)

LMAO Jenna has the SOI face.

holy fucking cringe. These fucking snowflakes need to hang themselves.

Is there any raunchy sexist racist comedy shows out there now? Or is everyone neutered as fuck?

Shit she is going to fucking drain the bbc jim she finds

After sunny became senile and sjw, nothing has been able to fill the void for me
Maybe the HBO comedies with that douchebag with the mustache and mullet?

Could be attractive if she lost a little weight. She has too fat of cheeks and neck to be bangable

God I wish there were nudes of her. She really has some great tits!! FACT!!

People who say pork instead of fuck deserve to be tortured to death

> t. wizard not into non-kosher jewess defilement
>>>redditt

At this point i already know that the so callled "meme magic" is real. I just wish it could be harnessed for the greater good.

Attached: 1366844353834.jpg (502x460, 37K)

Not shutting up and watching? Yes

>haha omg guys look what i saw on reddit, i hate reddit so much that's why i go there everyday and come here to discuss reddit haha

.Jesus Christ trump derangement is next level. And people thought this was hilarious and an epic win over orange man.

It could be, but not while we're all shitposting with no discipline.

Attached: 4248f53.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This is based though

I'm in the mood to fuck, simply because Trump sucks!