Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart or Emma Watson...

Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart or Emma Watson? For the actress portraying the heroine of a major franchise I would have expected better.

Attached: IMG_20190911_173039.jpg (1066x1066, 201K)

She ugly

she ugly

she ugly

She ugly

she ugly

Feet or GTFO

She ugly (formerly pretty)

She cute

She's post-attractive.

lmao, was he even in the trailer to her last movie?

She ugly

Thanks user!

Attached: Daisy.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

i wish she'd be as popular as Jennifer Lawrence as in her butthole and nudes get leaked
if you know what i mean

She my friend (I wish)

I think we all know the answer to that user

Attached: 51EE4018-62EB-456A-AD8B-6AA2574A4E18.jpg (750x508, 176K)

She has no social media at all and those actresses whore themselves out for fame

No tits
No talent
No interest

She didn't post nudes or sexy pics.

Watson, Stewart and Lawrence have no social media either.

I thought she had social media and then deleted it because of bullying?

Attached: 1567000797026.jpg (842x696, 78K)

Attached: lightdildo.jpg (989x988, 139K)

DAISY IS CUTE

Attached: me on the right.jpg (750x750, 77K)

Anyone who could bully someone so cute should be shot

B A R R E N

Attached: 1567006907801.webm (1920x804, 1.41M)

Bitches b jealous.

Attached: 16C52CAB-DB70-49A9-9DCF-1FBD7E085578_292pt948zn.jpg (480x480, 23K)

She will be as popular as them in a few years.

>inb4 she can't act
neither can kstew and Emma Watson

People care for actors as much as they care for the characters they play.

she ugly

has not had a memorable role or has been in a memorable franchise yet

What's the goal in posting this thread more than once? Yesterday it got over 200 replies. Is it pure autism?

>Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart or Emma Watson?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-102751_Chrome.jpg (998x696, 337K)

wtf is wrong with his face?

Post her lewds

What happened to Weinstein, was he trialed or something ?

If anyone thinks this woman is less attractive than JLaw, just wow

No he got Michele Obama a movie deal so he's off the hook now

too old and blacked

What are you talking about. Rey and Star Wars are the ONLY reason she's known at all. Before that she was quite literally nobody

QUADCORE QUADS CONFIRM

REY A LITERAL NOBODY

she didnt suck enough jew directer cock yet

So he's legally innocent and all the metoo actresses are legally liars ? Why doesn't he sue them ?

She isn't as popular as Emma Watson and the other two. She isn't unknown but after Hunger Games, teenagers were crazy about Lawrence. Same for Watson.

Physiognomy is real. Jews are also metaphysically entwined with demonic entities in sub dimensions to our own.

>Star Wars
>not a memorable franchise

not anymore it isnt thank disney for that.

The thread was derailed by autists arguing over box office numbers.

because some dumbass was trying to claim that TLJ wasnt an underperforming shitshow.

Never before has a company inverted enthusiasm and good will for an IP so quickly and completely as Disney has with Star Wars.

>not anymore
prove that

You could project an IMAX on her forehead

he doesnt need to
the only people who care about soiwars is weak beta males.

And your dick could be mistaken for a grain of rice. What's your point?

Those series were massively successful among young girls. How popular is star wars among that demographic?

the pr for this movie is fucking weird

how did TLJ underperfom? it made mad bank

considering you indicated that you were in yesterdays thread youf know this already

because she doesn't look like this.

Attached: emma-watson-boulevard-premiere-at-the-tribeca-film-fest-2014_2.jpg (1280x1846, 198K)

It's quite ignored. Unironically speaking, that's exactly why they have taken the Reylo route. Watch Ridley making out with Driver in IX and becoming a massive superstar.

that might be the case if all the disney wars werent massive incompetent fuck ups

>Ridley making out with Driver
Literally all they have to do to get the teen market.

To be honest for her to be a main character it often feels like she has a passive role in the movies. It's like the plot manages to revolve around her while also never being about her. Rey just acts as a deus ex machina or catalyst for other character arcs.

In VIII she is just there to push Luke and Kylo's story forward; Rey's resolution in that film is she learns more advanced Jedi spells. The weird thing is that I feel more disconnected from Rey than any of the other characters.

Despite always being so prominent she also feels like she's always in the background.

yawn

it's a bit late for that. Twilight had four movies and was popular from the beginning, same for HG. The trilogy is over and a makeout session in the last 10 minutes won't do anything.

plain, can't act, franchise not popular enough among Bieber fans.

based yawn at star wars poster