NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF ORANGE MAN *dislikes your video* IM NOT TRIGGERED YOURE TRIGGERED!!!

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF ORANGE MAN *dislikes your video* IM NOT TRIGGERED YOURE TRIGGERED!!!

Attached: file.png (807x468, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=j2V8cvXqP0k
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5806972
youtu.be/mkuDzSB4gN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gets angry about everything
>get angry about one thing
HAHA REPUBLITARDS TRIGGERED LMAO

WTF this is not ok omg I’m gonna show all my Facebook friends how insane those twitter sjws are.

imagine finding this clip remotely funny
imagine literally laughing at this while picking onions out of your beard

I don't even know who you are making fun of anymore.

What's going on with the shoulder of the woman on the right?

Source:
youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I

DO THE HOMER SHAKE

it's really less political and more about just how fucking awful zombie simpsons is

NOOOOO HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF ZION DON TRUMPLESTEIN!

Biggest sin
>It wasn't funny
Minor sins
>Openly partisan
>Only ever target one side
>Seeks to promote far left, openly radical, anti-semitic politicians.

Attached: file.png (467x709, 510K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO HOW FUCKING DARE THEY?!?!?

How could anyone hate jews? I voted for Trump because I'm sick of all the anti-semitism in this country.

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST POST SNEED *uploads moe.jpg* IM NOT TRIGGERED YOURE TRIGGERED!!!

>two scoops
>a long tie
>a discarded umbrella
>a white kid smirking
>a fucking SHARPIE
remind me, which side sent death threats and bomb threats to a kid for smirking

Not the side that put children in cages...

Being a Ben Shekelino zoomer fangoy must become a bannable offence

>literally tries to make the squad look perfectly attractive, clashing with the character design philosophy the show is known for
>is completely explicit about current political events without respecting the viewer to know anything to understand a reference
>song is completely hamfisted in both writing and delivery, meaning no cleverness or effort was put into wordplay and it just sounds bad
>is completely divorced from THE SIMPSONS the family the show is about, seems like the creative minds involved wish they were working on Colbert's cartoon show instead
you can be completely left-wing and hate this short, it literally flies in the face of everything that made old simpsons great.

Attached: 1544210193797.gif (211x202, 14K)

Guess again tranny

their parents

smirking kid got death threats?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY BAD WORDS AGAINST MR. TRUMP EVERYTHING HE PROMISED BECAME TRUE DO YOU SEE OUR GREAT WALL AGAINST THE ILLEGAL ALIENS THANK MR. TRUMP

Attached: 1540163429608.jpg (785x785, 77K)

It's funny how even in cartoons they can't help but make AOC look like the bug-eyed lunatic she is.

The worst is Ilhain though. That someone that openly hates America as much as she does could be elected to office shows this country is totally fucked.

Brave And Powerful.

Attached: 2019-08-21 12_35_37-West Wing Story _ THE SIMPSONS - YouTube.png (1920x657, 2.13M)

Trump voters despise anti-semitism, tranny. They arent called our greatest ally for nothing.

>YOUR LOVE LIFE MAKES US HEAVE

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

You mean the thing Obama did?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

out of all of them, this guy is the only one that looks like a real simpsons design.
the others look like deviant-art shit.

Attached: 9.jpg (1920x657, 317K)

Look at the current date, google "5 dancing Israelis" and ask again you double nigger.

when all the candidates just slide into frame. not even flash animation from 2002 looked that bad

>taking children away from the pedophiles that traffic illegals across the border is a bad thing
Reminder that border patrol gives out pregnancy tests to girls as young as 11 who are trafficked by these criminals.

Do you think that decriminalising border crossings ala Castro/Warren policy will increase the number of people crossing illegally or decrease it?

Big if true

NOBODY BUT SNEED IN CHUCKMERICA

>it took 18 of you to kill me woooow

r/whoosh you literal minded boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=j2V8cvXqP0k

AHAHAHA THIS ONE ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP

>That someone that openly hates America as much as she does could be elected to office shows this country is totally fucked.
That's because her district is literally entirely naturalised somali nationals brought in by decades of (((LEGAL))) immigration. Americans there are outnumbered, and that's what the entire country will look like in 50 years time if the GOP doesn't get a spine.

these culture war threads are so gay

Donald Trump did nothing wrong.

that was so void of anything

Theyre hear to stay.Millenials have destroyed the internet with this boring shit.

who is this miserable fuck supposed to be?

Attached: no.png (137x113, 36K)

>caring about 9/11

Tim Ryan probably.

****here. Fuck i'm hungover.

woah

The simpsons is dead

>Comedy cartoon
>continues to make political satire without jokes

very cool

there is more bad seasons than good

its been dead since season 10 and there are 30

Bot Posted Thread

This is fascinatingly bad.

>It's ok when black man does it

Attached: 1539162627416m.jpg (1024x683, 158K)

>We should care about a group of four women that make up less than 1% of the House because they are brown even though they have done precisely fuck all since they have been elected.
This gay ass forced meme needs to end

I admire their courage for making fun of Donald Trump. Such a boisterous position to take! Imagine that, going against the current norm to make a joke!

Sneed Jr

Why didn't they make him fat orange and bald like he is in real life?

>muh pedophile conspiracies
You people are OBSESSED

You can make fun of orange man for the 15,000th time, but I don't have to laugh at the same stale material *dislikes*

Literally who

HOLY SHIT HOLOCAUST MEXICO BOOGALOO

It was a bad video though.

wtf I love Obama now???

Do you genuinely think this is good?

no one is being put in cages retard

>Defending Trumpberg

big yikes

Attached: 1478281089309.jpg (600x600, 41K)

its the eye brows

Not just death threats.
Couple of twitter cunts talked about putting all the kids inside the school and then setting it on fire.
A Disney producer talked about throwing them into a woodchipper.
CNN contributor implied he had a punchable face, an SNL writer offered a blowjob to whoever punched him, another offered signed vinyl records to whoever punched him in the dick.

All because he SMIRKED.
The left is a scourge, it twists their perceptions and blinds them with irrational hatred.

>pretending to be anti-semite
yeah we should vote Bernie instead right bro?

Attached: 1557973767698.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

Americans should be banned from posting outside of /pol/ until elections are over.

I'm almost left-wing and I hate that video. Why do you americans are so obsesed with politics? And I'm talking about all the sides. Why? And, why are you so mannequinist? Life is not only black and white, there are also nuances. You may not like Trump but you also don't like all the criticisms of Trump. Your president must be criticized for his actions, not for his hair, his physique or his way of seeing the world (which is not so rare in people of a certain age and social caste).

America has a really bad problem with politics, huh?

If I were North American I would vote for Trump after watching this. Those democrats seem like a bunch of feminists, islamists and queers.

Bipartidism is cancer tho.

Theyre proof stupid people shouldnt take an interest in politics. Why cant they just be interested in normal stupid things like sports, comic book movies and video games?

>its a musical number
ahh man its so much worse than i thought

Yes, we do. Would be nice if we could shut the fuck up about it and talk about other things. I made the mistake of buying Sling TV last night and leaving Comedy Central on and Trevor Noah came in. Just endless Trump this, Trump that and terrible skits. How the fuck do my fellow countrymen watch this fucking trash?

it's precisely because they were into those things that they're now "into" politics. politics has been thrust into everything.

>So many problems... tarriffs...
Could they not think of any other problems to list?

Attached: 1550946416141.png (1228x1380, 200K)

holy mother of yikes

at least it's not sneed

Attached: what the fug.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Sneed

BASED

2 0 2 0

Attached: 1484859617104.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Anti-Trumpers hated that sequence too, though.

It's fucking insane. Trump is not the devil, is not like there weren't other republicans in the White House. WTF is the problem now? "Oh, boo hoo, he says things I don't like on his twitter account!". Modern left is a joke. It's so bland and borgoise now it's disgusting. To the gulag with all of them.

Don't you have a street to shit in or a train to zerg rush, Mister Patel?

Made it 20 seconds that time

>watching simpsons

Attached: Seriously...jpg (255x198, 5K)

>OH NONONONO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT [INSERT TRIBAL GROUP]

America, you are pathetic.

This. I’m never voting for a Democrat again as long as they put up with this

The buttblasted orange boys just got critically dabbed on by the sneed gang. Clinton's popular vote majority has now been restored and hereby has qualified her to replace NOT MY PRESIDENT Pumf.

Now that I know the context of the "oh no, it's the Democratic candidates" line I keep seeing shitposted, I'm fucking dying. I didn't think it'd be that bad.

Attached: whisks.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

NO ONE BUT SNEED IN AMERICHUCK

It needs to be funny. This skit was objectively horrible and tried to glorify four fringe congresswomen.

Attached: 1558534113217.gif (500x384, 363K)

I could fix the simpsons with 2 simple rules for the writing staff:
1) Only one Lisa episode per season. That includes avoiding her character in the rest of the episodes and minimizing her to support character, as in, she can never take decisions on episodes not centered around her.
2) Work with the already established characters. No new ones, even if you have guest stars, find better ways to include them.

Our based prez would never be scared by 4 coony dike bitches

the only fix for it now is cancellation

We're trapped with them from here to eternity. We must focus on damage control.

A coon is someone who sucks up to white people you dolt

holy shit where were you 15 years ago, genius!

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5806972

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-105700.jpg (1080x900, 253K)

obama killed more muslims and deported more illegals than any other president

Inbreeding

complaining about the simpsons 15th season

>but but but

Attached: 1553877295893.gif (511x512, 105K)

is this the terrorist muslim skank that married her own brother?

Ye good thing they told us who they are or I'd have no fucking clue lmao

Which Trump has made no effort to stop?

Do you ever get tired of making the same thread again and again?

It's time for a real leader

Attached: sneedtarian.png (499x382, 335K)

why aren't people like this jailed for disrespecting the president?

Where do you think you are? It might die down after 5 years but i doubt it.

I know who I'm voting for!

Attached: sneed for house.png (1313x863, 842K)

you can always jion us

Attached: A290D5B4-8B40-42D1-8152-2EEC649F51DA.jpg (505x609, 47K)

i hate that bitch Omar, how dare she say we shouldn't let our governemt take all of our money and just give it to Israel

soulless

This clip unironically makes Trump look good, though.
Who would want to be on the same side as anyone who makes utter shit like this?

the part where trump falls forward with his tie out, the tie is drawn to look like a stream of blood below him. assassination rhetoric

That cartoon was just a monument to how trigger the creators were.

At first i thought this bit is just classic zombie Simpsons bullshit, but seeing the amazing reactions from triggered Trumptards made me fall in love with the show again. The anger from stupid people it caused is classic Simpsons stuff counter culture.

>counter culture
Making fun of trump isn't counter culture, that is the media culture.

I'll rather watch Family Guy,made by Leftist SOIBOY, than Simpsons

>Oh No it's the democratic candidates...oh no I fell down...oh no Biden's so much more energetic than me!

>My name is Splonuld Plompft and I'm a big mean orange cheeto and I have a big butt and I like to smell my own butt

This. I'm so offended by a shitty cartoon.

I'm more bothered by the shitty singing voices rather than the political message

Attached: pepeCringe.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Why are millenials so easy to offend? Its beyond pathetic.

Family Guy is actually kind of funny again.

Attached: 1555949994671.jpg (1242x931, 149K)

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
CONTRAPOINTS TOLD ME THAT THE RIGHT WERE THE REAL SNOWFLAKES!!!!!
STOP QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE OF WHATABOUTISM!!!!! IGNORE MY HYPOCRISY!!!!!

Attached: Soy Boy Rage 1.png (785x1000, 254K)

HAHAHAHA WE DREW BIDEN BEING MORE FIT THAN DRUMPF

THAT MAKES IT SO

>literally referencing fake news

Attached: Liberal Media Lying About Kids in Cages.jpg (1024x557, 121K)

Schlompf is cooking and eating the poor brown children though

Obama never did that

There was more outrage over this troll tweet than there was even about that zombie simpsons episode

Attached: 11k.jpg (575x654, 108K)

>cnn is counterculture

Attached: 37C3CD7E-E666-479C-A9F1-CECFEFD37566.jpg (500x375, 94K)

>attempt to discuss how hamfisted and poorly executed this blatant piece of political propaganda was executed
>"HAHAHAHA TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKES. WHY ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT A CARTOON HAHAHA XD"

Attached: dry frog.png (1080x1034, 932K)

''.kcudeeS dna kcudeeF s'kcuhC'' dellac neeb evah dluow ti ,pohs eht denwo kcuhC nehw ,oS .''kcuhC'' htiw gnimyhr ,''kcu-'' htiw dedne evah dluow ''S'' dna ''F'' htiw gninnigeb sdrow owt eht taht gniylpmi ,''s'kcuhC ylremroF'' saw pohs eht taht syas ngis ehT
.deenS ,renwo eht fo eman eht htiw gnimyhr suht ,''dee-'' dnuos eht ni dne htob dees dna deef erehw ,''deeS & deeF s'deenS'' dellac si pohs ehT .ekoj eltbus a si ngis ehT

covington kid was straight up evil
but it’s a okay when obama does it ofcourse

I'M TRIGGERED
YOU'RE TRIGGERED
THEY'RE TRIGGERED
EVERYONE'S TRIGGERED

Attached: 1551936786499.jpg (380x132, 5K)

How exactly is it ham fisted?

How exactly do they clash with the character design philosophy of the show?

Be specific

Why? Because an old creepy man went over to assaulted him and was banging a drum in his face?

the full video and every single account but the one from the lying (muh war veteran) toothless indian faggot says exactly the opposite. all the kid did was smile to deescalate a shitty situation a bunch of hyperpolitical retard adults forced him into.

>How exactly is it ham fisted?

Holy shit, please tell me you're joking.

the media’s reaction was but sure be disingenuous don’t expect anything else from liberals

Because they shit on everyone regardless their politics.
Matt was always a basedboy Leftist selling the Hillary Perfect life on the Liza character

Attached: 1536442707053.png (234x327, 132K)

youtu.be/mkuDzSB4gN0

even the simpsons used to at least try to poke at "both sides". now tho we've got 1 bad man and 20 saviors who just happen to belong to the same political party

Not being able to make an entertaining short mocking joke of a politician makes them look even worse.

that was one of cringiest things i've ever seen

>be black comedian
>do anti-tranny special
>call it Sticks and Stones
>shitlibs struggle to find a way to bash it without being racist or completely vindicating him
Nothin personnel, regressive left

Not him and not even a 'libtard' but you have to admit, he does have a very punchable face.

Why is it so poorly animated? Which sweatshop did this come out of?

Attached: 1568089418648.png (480x602, 416K)

The indian guy had a punchable face as well