Think I died a little inside watching this

Think I died a little inside watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=4cbSPNZryzo

Attached: blink-182-darkside-video.jpg (1214x640, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw
yfbspod.com/blink-182-sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8uesBowS4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pm6g1a3R0s
youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that guitarist that dyke comedian?

I'M IN MY PRIME

Are you blind?

Huh?

So was it based or cringe?

based faceblind retard

single digit IQ post

Reminder that blink was never good and if you think they ever made anything other than trite pop from the beginning you’re deluding yourself

fucking retards, it literally is her

I wanna fug all the girls in this video

Nothing like aging celebrities trying too hard to stay relevant.

Attached: 1542734724157.jpg (540x540, 88K)

they were peak trite pop
>t. class of 2000

Attached: studentshirtprank.jpg (599x337, 39K)

Attached: DBqJHVMVYAELbXV.jpg (943x920, 154K)

Who?

They weren’t even good shitty pop though. If you’re gonna make shitty pop you might as well embrace the soullessness of it and make something memeable. Blink was always just boring shit about relationship problems

Got rejected by a girl who liked blink in high school and never got over it?

yes

>Hello there
>The angel from my nightmare

This isnt what trite means and they're not a pop band. You failed at trying to sound smart online. That's embarrassing

Painfully obvious they're trying to be "hip with the kids"

Nah they were good.

Hope they're being ironic.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x225, 968K)

Nope. They genuinely think they’re still young twenty year olds.

That's what they've been doing for 20 years. You're just out of touch.

looks like they pulled a weezer

>they're punk, dad!

based

absolutely obsessed. She would be so happy to know how much you seethe over her

imagine becoming a media sensation but then refusing to deal with the fact that time moves forward. im a fucking loser and i can't deal with it, must be hard for musicians, actors, etc.

Shitpost from someone who is probably 22

That isnt really a response. Maybe being smart isnt for you.

When did they say that time doesn't move forward? What the fuck are you talking about?

That processed voice sounds like SHIT. Didn't they learn from Green Day?

It's the strangest thing to be that people unironically liked Blink 182. Nothing but bland, radio friendly ear noise.

He got bullied by a loser in a blink shirt

i was making a generic statement, what the fuck are you talking about?

>t. someone who still listens to metal

That they don't know time moves forward?

Well, I did when Blink were at their peak.

>blink 182 trying to pander to another generation
That's not how it works, you boomer old farts. Shave your hawks, buy a suit and go get a desk job.

>did you hear
>he fucked her

Attached: 1482979751425.jpg (645x773, 81K)

You didn't grow up in the skater punk era, this is the song that blew them up

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ

You have no idea, they toured the world thanks to VAn and got a massive following, I guess they went pop due to some producer

>they're not a pop band
lmao what are you on about my dude

seeing as they're still making music? yeah

How is that not the same thing?

You don't understand what pop music is.

Popular music?

they're clearly in the pop genre man

That's what bands do.

At the time that was like a grindcore song vs a pop song

Pop music is a genre popular music is music that lots of people like. Lrn2music

probs trying to apeal to a younger audience and maybe music there own children would like

>Noooo you can't use the word punk unless you're talking about crass or AUS rotten.

No one gives a shit crusty. Take a shower

>lol i was a Yea Forumstant all along
if it's a hill you want to die on, keep explaining i guess

What did you listen to when you were 13, the Beatles?

>punk can be corporate, safe and lame too!
What is even the point of it at that point?

>that first kid who discovers his boomer dad's old record/tape cassette collection then gets super into them
I'm glad he was bullied into oblivion.

Blink 182 was pop music — they pretty much singlehandedly invented pop punk. I liked them back in high school but how were they not pop?

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eminem, and the Gorillaz. Bit of Slipknot when no one was watching.

Not him, but when I was 13 I listened to TOOL, The Doors, Robert Johnson, Hendrix, Prince, Bjork, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Tom Waits, The Velvet Underground... I could go on...I listened to The Ramones when I was like 9 or 10. Green Day was okay when I was like 11 and Dookie came out. Blink 182 has always sucked. They basically killed everything GG All in had worked for.

Most of punk is corporate yes. But regardless blink 182 isn't punk, but no one gives a shit.

Nice b8, you're on a roll today.

GG Allin worked for AIDS and tapeworms.
>Whoa he eats shit and pisses on the audience, this is revolutionary

Lol pathetic

Blink had surprisingly good lyrics for a band with such a shitty sound.
>Please don't look at me with those eyes.
>Please don't hint that you're capable of lies.

Holy kino based zoomers

Punk is entirely about rebellious image, because the music is fucking terrible. So yeah, he was the last revolutionary. Probably the last real rock star.

This. My wife still listens to this junk sometimes, along with Yellowcard and I could never understand what she likes about those bands

>voice through a phaser
Disgusting shit, good to know even though they're like 50 years old they're still fat, ugly and fucking retarded

No the Beatles hadn't been around yet

yeah, it's cringe, but the song is surprisingly awesome and the first girl doing the forthnite dance is cute as fuck

lmao

I liked the melody of Stay Together For The Kids. Everything else from them is forgettable to me.

Rock stars are faggots and junkies and punk is shit

Braindead millenials caused this.
And this, youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw

all you need to know about Blink182 sucking
yfbspod.com/blink-182-sucks

and yes they do suck

Attached: carl.png (800x600, 314K)

>Mark looks like that obese dyke that triggers Yea Forums
>Travis still thinks he's a good drummer
>Tom got fired or died and they got some fat hack
Even their "classic" songs sound awful now

what about that video seems like it was made with twenty year olds in mind to you?

Not really though. Extreme genres have always existed and been produced. Rock music had been radio-friendly and massively popular for like 30 years by the time Blink came out

Why are so many people ITT so sensitive about blink? They are boring, unoriginal and repetitive. I was never bullied by a blink fan nor rejected by a blink fan, in fact, I married one so don't project your insecurities onto me. The singer is always so whiny and the songs have no emotional impact

literally exactly what trite means, unremarkable and unoriginal. Doesn’t make them the worst band ever or anything but it’s almost worse to be completely unremarkable in any way

this is how you looked in 2000 when you thought you were cooler than everyone else and thought people where being old when they said your taste in music is horrible

Attached: su.png (852x480, 742K)

but seriously why are all the kids doing fortnite dances? what the fuck?

That's gen alpha. Most of their parents are early millenials. That's why

Post early 00's cringekino
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8uesBowS4

literally not true. In modern times that’s definitely true but popular music used to just mean music that was mass marketed and had elements of other popular acts from the era

It's hilarious how hard Skiba's been trying to hide that super thin hair with non-existent hairline for years now with fringes and hats lmao

Attached: matt-skiba.jpg (1000x650, 115K)

>lacking originality or freshness

he used trite correctly, eat shit.

Only good thing to come out of Blink was based insane Tom delonge and his spinoff band Angels and Airwaves. i-Empire is fucking kino.

They were never better than the Sum 41s and Yelllcards of that era

I only wear shirts with sleeves, thank you.

because they are kids and its a fun dance

>the running away but waving to the camera to come with you trope at 0:40

>t. Millenial parent

yeah but it's the fortnite dance everyone knows these dances from fortnite. I am assuming this is a music video for fortnite because there's nothing else happening to say otherwise. Is there a place called 'darkside' in that game?

I see you are stuck in the life is pointless mode and thats why no-one breed with you, you are going to be a lonely fool
so

That first girl tho

>Blink 182 from 1970 is better than Blink 182 from 1999

raised by phones and tablets

t. TOOL fan lmao

Prince is the only good artist you listed.

explain why you lost your mind everytime cotton eye joe was played

i don’t think he’s trying to argue he had good taste at 13, literally almost no one does

Why would I breed before i'm even out of college? Doesn't seem smart to just knock up my gf when I don't even have a career. Again, braindead millenial can't understand a basic point.

I was saying that your generation is retarded, just like your boomer parents. Makes complete sense why gen alpha didn't fall far from the tree.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHY ARE KIDS DOING THE MACRENA DANCE

I BLAME WALKMANS

I think I fell in love

Yeah you just proved my point. That was the millenials. And look what your kids are doing now.

>noo why should I have kids in my 20s I am still a baby and fresh out of school I am going to dedicate my life to a job that doesn't care about me so I can afford videogames

Attached: 11286600.jpg (592x570, 62K)

shit they are doing a popular dance?

fuck me

That would be Green Day. Blink got traction a few years later.

unironic boomer right here

Completely soulless, has absolutely no staying power

dancing a popular dance?

>you just remembered how vindicated you felt when that the Lost Prophets front man was outed as a nonce

>t. got some dumb bitch pregnant at 22 and is 3000% bitter because his life is over until he's at minimum 35

>I'm not sharing a board with absolute homos who listened to Blink 182, Sum 41, Green Day and Offspring
Do the whole world a favour and kill yourselves you fucking waste of cells

>waaah everyone got a shit degree like me from a liberal arts university so I blame companies for my own personal failures
You're not even hiding it at this point.

>blink 182 still going
shouldve stopped 15 years ago

Attached: 1546575757359.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Bluepilled and Non-Based

>MACRENA DANCE

fuck that too you stupid nigger make your own dances for your own dance video you lazy shit.

>life is over
What is life to you? Having a child is like the number one most fulfilling and rewarding thing you can do.
>dood, get crunk inda club tho
No, Sweetie...

Why would you retype what that user said?

If you think you are going to be a jet setter in your 20s you are mistaken and when you hit 30 you are going to envy people who went the family route because you will have nothing to work for

you are going to feel like a sucker

Should have never started.

For me, it was Bad Religion, Offspring and NOFX.

Yeah, your children are braindead morons just like you and your parents.

The song isn't that great. It's funny that the music video is just a middle school dance in 2018.

>projection
I can promise I am not following the same route as you. Congrats on the 100k in debt from a liberal arts uni though.

what are you rambling about with uni

>when you hit 30 you are going to envy people who went the family route because you will have nothing to work for

confirmed. like i know they envy me too cause i get to fuck whoever i want and never answer to any wife/gf, but at least being a father has some meaning. being me is really just hedonism

sad to see people cope this hard when you know they'd rather have their personal freedom back
Sorry you have to create a persona for me where I have some inflated opinion of myself or go get drunk at every possible opportunity, but I know enough young parents to know you're lying to yourself and everyone around you

Freedom to do what? Freedom is a meme.

Pure unadulterated COPE

Just as shitty as the garbage most of you guys listen to. Maybe it's an inch better.

when you get to 30 your mom is going to look like your grandma and you will realise

It's better than Tool's new album at the very least.

>freedom is a meme

Attached: 3873EFB3-7E1F-437D-AE0E-8B2D6F7252C6.jpg (1080x1160, 389K)

Oh you're saying you raised your children off of your free range livestock and the garden your tradwife planted. Sure varg

you are not going to have anything to come back too

I don't think I've ever heard a single song from them. They come off as the perfect example of pretentious neckbeard-core.

Blink 182 were never good, they were for fags and we used to look down on them just like how millennials look down on zoomers now. It's all trash and you're just a nostalgic pleb

>just give me endless choice
What's the point when nothing is worth choosing?

what

Attached: err.jpg (250x202, 9K)

What does that even mean?

You're saying I should just knock a girl up instead of going to college first. How should I feed the kid off of a $15 an hour job?

Blink 182 died the day Tom quit the band. No band can survive the loss of its singer. Period. No matter how hard you try to find someone who sounds similar, you are from then on just a cover band of yourself which is frankly the most pathetic thing ever. These guys needed to move on and do something different a long time ago. Different singer with a different sound. They could have still been awesome while doing new things instead of zombifying and flanderizing themselves like this.

Naw blink 182 was good. Dude Ranch and Enema of the State were good.

they are but its still good music if youre into that shit. go listen to rap music faggot

Listen to their song Aenima for some classic doomer cringe.

Literally whatever you want, crazy how you're kind of admitting that you have no concept of personal freedom because of your kid lmao
Like the other guy said, what kind of cryptic shit is that? I have all kinds of stuff to come back to, including a wife that is fine with waiting awhile to have kids so we have time to have a good time just as two adults who don't have some asshole in a stroller bitching and fucking up our day trips or whatever other mini/full vacations we go on

Hey. I'm a Millennial, and most of us thought they were shit too. I can honestly say I've never met a self proclaimed Blink 182 fan. They seemed like a band aimed at teen girls, only teen girls had better taste. They were the band you would groan at when they played on Kerrang, while you were listening to Tim Shaw's Asylum.

What’s wrong with metal?

And what do you want to do?

I forgot americans dont finish college at 18

also, It won't just be your income will it numbuts

Here you go faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pm6g1a3R0s

The comments
The comments

Attached: 1458310133604.png (496x367, 227K)

it's just kids dancing. wtf is wrong with yall

let kids be kids ffs

Attached: 1451503087937.png (550x535, 198K)

Tool are better than a lot of rap music but by saying that you’re literally playing into stereotypes

Mark is also the singer

>they're punk, dad!

>what is my age, again?
someone should fucking tell them. pathetic.

What kind of dumbass vague question is that?
I'll give you another vague answer, whatever I want.
And then the same shit you're doing when I eventually have kids, just not right now.

>TOOL comparable to Blink 182
They're bland corporate crap, but there's a wide breadth in that definition.

>whatever the fuck I want

Attached: mercury-retrograde-2019-1024x601.jpg (700x400, 37K)

It's three nearly 50 year old men who never grew up playing music for little kids who weren't even alive in blink-182 was popular. What's my age again indeed.

I like it

Some zoomer marketing intern came up with this idea. Zoomer interns are cancer but stupid boomer listen to them because "they're close to the culture" (paraphrasing).

Yep, and no matter how hard you want me to be some train wreck maury guest, I'm not, and you're bitterness and commitment to that meme is a real big tell that I've been right this whole time and you're mad as fuck that you peaked in high school and got a girl preggo way too early.

I don't even have kids.

Who want to bet it was a woman's idea?

So you're literally the strawmen you've been constructing for me?
Must suck to hate yourself

I don't value my wonderful pointless freedom. It does nothing to make happy.

Bueno. This picture is pure. The cats face a perfect summation of my reaction to the world at large.

That's on you them dumbo, sorry you're too low T or whatever to find meaning in life, if you really think a kid is going to fix that you're dumber than 99% of people on this board, which is impressive

wtf that guy from Alkaline Trio is in Blink 182 now?

I used to love both those bands. It's sad but they probably should have just called it quits 15 years ago.

You only have to look at the world around you and see who seems most miserable.

You shut your whore mouth, that's Mstt Skiba of Alkaline Trio fame. You're right about his weight, however.

Got to keep those mansions going somehow.

congrats you finally realized blink was a shit band. only took 20 years

*Matt

Tom probably aged the best out of all of them. He quit the band to research UFOs too which is insane but pretty based

Attached: blink-getty.jpg (931x524, 51K)

Blink 182 was never good. This is coming from somebody who saw them live when they did the tour with Green Day.

This. Blink and green day were faggot core.

t. Guy in a slayer hoodie amongst his peers none if which were under 6 feet tall at school and all actually got laid

>t. Guy in a slayer hoodie amongst his peers none if which were under 6 feet tall at school and all actually got laid

Attached: that boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

After knowing multiple single moms and young couples with accidental kids, I can tell you their misery far exceeds everyone else around them, and actually makes everyone else they hang out with feel 10x better about their situation, whatever it is.
I've literally watched two teenagers who worked as bag boy and bag girl up front fuck up their life at 18/17 with a kid and they look like they're both 36 now when I see pictures of them on facebook, their lives are over, they cant go to college, and you're over here acting like thats the goal

what age are you? 30 here

Attached: 4416544144835.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>single moms
>being a member of the underclasses
Oh, dear.

Oh is this where you start larping?

I was gonna make a "calm down ____" post but blink 128 are such literal who's I don't know any of their names.

ALL THE SMALL THINGS
to
>le dab default dance
I want off this earth

Attached: 1553457926291.jpg (1080x1440, 333K)

I mean, the underclasses are never happy about anything, because they're genetically inferior and can't operate a can opener. That goes without saying.

Of you didn’t finger blast a chick wearing doc martens to “all the small things” I don’t think you experienced the early 00’s properly

>WHO LISTENED??
>TURN ON THE LIGHTS, WHO WAS IT???

Based heterosexual poster

Attached: hannah gadsby.png (585x795, 607K)

>admitted earlier his pointless freedom does nothing to make him happy
>"the underclasses are never happy about anything"
So you're genetically inferior too?
Keep your larp straight in the future, this is super low effort and I'm going to go make myself some food now, have fun with whatever your life actually is.

The issues caused by constant online connection and having everything documented may cause major upheaval in the not so distant future. Imagine not being able to grow and learn without being constanly reminded of cringe inducing acts you peformed as a kid.

woah...

Attached: E26CA5AF-B10F-4425-9DCE-038E50C66398.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Don't have social media, don't let anyone record you or take photos of you

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON

kek

cuck

Well yeah but just because I’ve fucked women who like shit music doesn’t mean I also like the shit music I associate with them

KEK

>slayer hoodie
>got laid
I hope he was gentle on your bumhole.

God what the fuck
I don't mind the song but the lack of any decent bass rifts and horrible flat mastering eq killed the guitars and made it sound like a flat 90s rhcp (even they had more doof)
But that video
Nope fuck u blink imma go fap to oppai
Lerld

Attached: Gita-02.jpg (1920x1280, 267K)

Is Travis's daughter in this?

How? Toddlers have smart phones now as parents forgot to care about their child's development. Sure TV was also used for substitute child rearing, niw oarents give their child a device with access to everything and everyone. Now I know I'm old, everything bothers me about constant access/surveillance. Nothing's private anymore. People even pay for devices that listen to and store conversations you have at home, with your family. We don't need to be Amish levels of disconnection, however, letting our lives be governed like this isn't living.

*now parents

What do these visuals have to do with a song about joining the dark side?

Do you use social media man? Because as someone who shares your sentiments if you truly believe in that the first thing you should do is delete all of your accounts except for maybe snapchat. That shit is genuinely psychologically affecting you and you won’t realize until you stop. Also every account you have is keeping a file about what you browse and who you are

most commercial headphones like earpods and shit have terrible bass signal so i guess they just don't bother putting them in the mix to begin with

Absolutely nothing. Totally soulless video.

>Reminder that blink was never good and if you think they ever made anything other than trite pop from the beginning you’re deluding yourself

100% objectively correct!!!FACT!!!

why? it's an average song?

>skater punk
I wish aids took you

I first noticed it through my phones speakers and thought hmmm this ain't right so I plugged in my headphones and yup no bass
Went and listened to their older stuff plenty of bass
Fuck I hate the way he sounds too just waaay too smooth autotuney

No, I get the irony of using technology in order to decry it. I get luddites wanting to smash a printing press. Never has a technology been so ubiquitous and so entwined with our very existence. I'm both shocked and enamored with our inability to stop using these devices. So many use social media to destroy each others lives and lielyhood. How fucked is that? One Tweet or one Facebook post can send people to jail. What the fuck. How do we create these incredible networks of information and openess only to post hurt one another. Ah, I'm just old
and bitter. Maybe someone else can elucidate better. I'm just spewing here.

Oh I’m not judging you for being on here or owning a phone. I know exactly what you mean though and I’m not old either. I’m only 21 and my peers are literally so ruined from this technology they’ve grown up with that it’s actually pretty sad to watch because most of them aren’t even cognizant of it because they don’t know a world without it

Jesus what a fucking tool

only 21, fucking hell son, what are you doing here? go out, enjoy life while you still can. I come here because I can't hack it anymore, this is my sanctuary. But you, you can still party. Go on,godspeed.

Oh I do man I’m only here because at my current job I have hours of downtime to shitpost

godspeed son, there's so many young phellas that can hack it but are here that makes no sense to me, after my pancreas exploded in 2012 I couldn't hack it anymore. Jesus be with you.

and also with you user

> I pretend to not know pop culture to sound cool

Sure, people do this a million times a day, but this time it worked for no reason

There's little incentive to participate in society anymore

Attached: loving these joker memes.jpg (1080x905, 64K)

>yeah blink sucks!
>school is for losers!
>god doesn't exist!

you are not 13 anymore user, you are not defined by what megacorp pop band you listen on your shitty earbuds and absolutely no one cares about your commercial tastes you absolute sheep. yeah blink 182 is a shitty pop band with a few fun songs, just like every shitty pop band from your "those were the days" decade of choice you mistake as "classic rock" and "good music".

Remember when both Blink and Green Day had an emo phase like 8 years after Emo was culturally relevant

You sound like your entire being is based on having heard bands that others haven't.

Emo is from the 80s bro.

>I've been to one semester of college so I know how the world really works

kids can do whatever retarded dance is popular
kids from my time did that chicken dance and macarena and some line dance to achy breaky heart
the unnerving thing is blink 182 and their choice to feature this in their video

Attached: 1556987191944.jpg (184x184, 7K)

He probably means that early 00’s emo with bands like Brand New, taking back Sunday and fallout boy

lol assblasted cunts

like i care, i do what i want when i want. if a kid is what you live for you should kill yourself. hes probably going to hate you anyways faggot.

Absolutely this. Later bands like Fall Out Boy or Panic! at the Disco or 30 seconds to Mars are in a similiar vien in my opinion. A bunch of flaming gay (like genuinely homosexual) men acting hard and angry wearing lip rings. And then people even on this very forum told me to fuck off when I said that shit was peak fag music when I was in school and everyone knew their fans were bi or closets.

>t. Guy in a slayer hoodie amongst his peers none if which were under 6 feet tall at school and all actually got laid
lol, we tortured metal heads for fun back then.

Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys. Like normal, stupid, but not homosexual young boys everywhere.

> they're not a pop band!

Dad! This is MY music and it's important! You just don't understand me!

nah, it's not.

> you are not 13 anymore user, you are not defined by what megacorp pop band you listen on your shitty earbuds and absolutely no one cares about your commercial tastes you absolute sheep. yeah blink 182 is a shitty pop band with a few fun songs, just like every shitty pop band from your "those were the days" decade of choice you mistake as "classic rock" and "good music".

" Hi. Do you have this t-shirt in black, size 5XL? "

>Song is called "Darkside"
>Video is middle aged man surrounded by dancing middle schoolers all dressed exactly like him

What did Blink mean by this?

Attached: 33.jpg (152x225, 8K)

Almost as bad as the Freestyler remake video

Truly Gen X shall guide Gen Zoomer towards perfection.

> Pan around the singer's back

> You can see his bald spot.

Welcome to your 40s.

but you say nothing about the music

a music video featuring a bunch of dancing children? where have I seen that before?

Attached: 8DE99857-A995-49EF-8A88-59CE46ABAC9C.jpg (1200x750, 49K)

Hello there the angel from my nightmare the shadow in the background of the morgue.

I have a kid, its not that bad. He is the most adorable thing ever. Yes, it did set back my professional life for a couple of years, but fuck it its worth it. You won't understand until you have your own, user.

This is gonna piss off reddit so much

I feel like this was made to make fun of people who hate fortnight zoomer dancing. Like literally people get pissed off about kids dancing which is incredibly pathetic.

Attached: 1532023475190.png (740x900, 923K)

4dpunk

Are you saying you're my dad? You're not making sense. Also you dont seem to understand pop is a genre.

Thats no emo.

Yeah. Emo is old as fuck.

also bland radio friendly ear noise that my geriatric mother on probation listens to casually on a pre-furnished sound system playing 106.7 alternative rawkk

Kinda cringe but honestly looked like they’re all having a great time and this video was probably a blast to make

>Blink is not only doing new songs in 2019 but they made a music video full of zoomers and Fortnite dance
Now that was a surprise

Attached: 1475613034659.jpg (337x434, 105K)

The Offspring was always a far superior band.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

A complete lack of self-awareness

the song alone is not very good, would not listen to again 7/10

Late 90s were too much fun, I wish I could find my damn mini disc with the punkrock covers off popular popsongs from that time

>Blink 182 was for middle schoolers who thought they had the taste of adults all along

Attached: 1406790799619.jpg (1040x746, 167K)

If it was the 90's would all the kids be doing the macarena and the cha cha slide?

i cant believe the music managed to be worst than the video

Tom is so busy with the aliens, he let Blink182 get just

Sum 41, Offspring, and even fucking Smash Mouth do their thing better than them.

holy fuck these kids are young enough to get the bands' grand children.

I always wondered with blink, you think they wrote lyrics like 14 year olds because that was the maturity of their brains, or just to pander to their demographic?

Attached: 27747677_10160021175250397_6860706416145373395_o.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Tom is definitely in contact with aliens and ex members of the american government trying to stay off the grid.

blink-182 has always been trash

is that the main singer of alkaline trio? I guess these people never retire, fucking fat mike is gonna be geriatric mike soon

they're the "i know the pieces fit" band

same

Attached: 1200cal.jpg (794x1001, 134K)

dammit

who is this for? do kids even like guitar music anymore?

Attached: dLfPsSw[1].png (786x438, 346K)

Ramones invented pop punk

FUCKING ZOOMERS AND AOOMERS I SWEAR TO GOD

Fucking hell will this ever end?

LITERALLY Who?