NOOOOOO PLEEAAASEEEEEEEE HEEELP MEEEEEE

>NOOOOOO PLEEAAASEEEEEEEE HEEELP MEEEEEE
Why do women love twinks again?

Attached: ParisrunsawayfromMenelausfromTROY2004.png (1024x600, 456K)

in the Illiad Helen actually returns to Sparta with Meneleus

Jesus christ dude, spoilers.

DESTEKLEYİN BENİ
DESTEK İSTİYORUM SİZDEN

it has been out for 3000 years

Because this twink choosed Aphodite instead of Athena/Hera

WRONG
you mean in The Odyssey

The Illiad ends at the chat between Priam and Achilles

true, I was mistaken, the Iliad ends with the burying of Hector, in the Odyssey, Odysseus's son goes to Sparta and sees Meneleus and Helen

No she goes to Egypt

He's go to Argos!!!!
In The Odyssey it is Helen of Argos

>Why do women love twinks again?
They don't. Faggots love twinks.

>They don't.

based fattie

thats what i been asking myself about teenage girls that love effeminate mens like Kpop groups ,new kids on the block ,backstreet boys Nsynch ect. Why would heterosexual girls be attracted to homosexual mens , meanwhile you never hear that young mens are attracted to dykes

Illiad is CapeSHIT tier of writing with an UBER Gary-Stu with an Abnormal Plor Armour.

Poor Man Agamemnon had the short stick in the end

Attached: T689BL.gif (320x128, 1.39M)

>UBER Gary-Stu with an Abnormal Plor Armour.
who?

Achilles
The other Gods were so pissed that they had to cry out to Zeus who "allowed" Apollo to help Paris aim on Achilles heel

> meanwhile you never hear that young mens are attracted to dykes
You've never been on fit

my guess is that twinks are non threatening and ideal for very young girls who are ignorant or scared of sex, see boys as alien, and have very close relationships with members of the same sex with their bff shit
dykes on the other hand are just plain ugly and grotesque

confirmed you haven't read the book, retard.

in the illiad he's even more of a twinkfaggot helena only likes him because of a spell

Because they're cute

Not a spell, a deal on a rigged bet

Because they’re the most beautiful creatures on Earth, even more than ourselves. I’d sacrifice the whole of Pakistan, India and Africa for one kiss from Tom Holland.

We do, twinks are a delight. We also love masculine men, so actual men (not you) have no need to feel insecure.

>Le "Killing and Fucking the Amazon Queen corps"
>Le "muh Cousin died "
>Le "Agamemnon fucked my Bitch"
>Le "PLOT armour + God's weapon" killing every Half God on Troyan side.

Totally Gary-Stu and totally read this shit

>totally read this shit
youre telling lies and anyone who has read the book can see straight away from your previous post.

How'd you feel if I spoilt the Bible for you?

>read the Iliad
>starts 10 years into the war
>book 2 is literally just a giant list of dudes and their ships
>ends before Troy gets conquered

I read it

because you too IQ to understand
the Iliad is not about the War, is about Fate and Nations
the Gods(Fate) favour whom they want and mortals can do nothing about it and Heroes are the souls of Nations
this has it's epitome in the conflict between Achilles and Hector
Achilles is a spoiled brat but has the favour of the Gods because of nepotism(his mother was a godess and his father was beloved by the Gods) he fights only for his own glory
Hector is the most honorable man of them all, follows the rules, honors the Gods and fights for his family and kingdom, yet in the end he his tricked by Athena(Fate), dies at the hands of Achilles and Troy dies with him

Good man.

Because the Illiad is just the biggest Trantrum on that Gary-Stu who has done the things i just writed.
Happy that i gave the full context on Achilles "character"

Why did he go to Argos? Did he need a new kettle?

>ive read
>I had read it
>OK I haven't reee its shit
and this is why you are retarded

Achilles isn't a Gary Stu though, everyone except Patroclus thinks he is a dick. He also dies in a really pathetic way, imagine getting killed by Orlando Bloom, what a faget.

Calling retard on someone who has given the context on Achilles feats on Troy war and his tantrum on Illiad.
Stay Mad Yea Forums user.

>Gary-Stu

Attached: 1566987612937.png (594x582, 41K)

achilles has pretty apparent character flaws. he is arrogant, petty, and vengeful.

He got Incel Mad because Agamemnon fucked his bitch, hijaking the Greek side in the process.

Agamemnon never fucked her. retard.
why talk about this when you know fuck all?

>I’d sacrifice the whole of Pakistan, India and Africa
I'd sacrifice them for free so that's not really saying much, user. You just want an excuse to kiss me.

>The Odyssey
Peneloupe

Fag here. They like us because 1. We are not constantly trying to fuck them. 2. We Aren't other women (remember woman hate majority of other women especially pretty ones and only talk to other women because they are the only other ones other than gays who don't constantly try and fuck them

Throw in Israel and we have a deal!

What a faggoty thing to say

That's not canon, user. You're thinking of the Odissey.

In the epic, Aphrodite saves Alexandrus by snatching him out of battle and then placing him in his bedroom in Troy, where she then coerces Helen to sleep with him

>Brad shitstomped Asia Minor's cultural icon and dragged his corpse 7 times around the city of Troy just because he was born on the wrong side of the Hellespont

HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

Attached: 1566872044791.jpg (483x331, 29K)

See the crows? They've never tasted prince before.

NOOOO! ERIC BANA! Brad Pitt, how could you

>We

Attached: 1566499954958.png (714x697, 710K)

the only one who had plot armor in Illiad is fucking Odysseus. The armor should've been Ajax' soley or dabbing on Hector earlier. Also Diomedes a best.

At least Odysseus had to deal with his arrogance with his "Journey"

Poor Ajax who killed himself for " muh smartass"

Diomedes ending:
>Builds his colony in south italy
>Later, his colony will be conquered by his Archnemesis offspring

Pitt is the Tom Brady of actors

Attached: you are so fucking mad.png (2044x1498, 1.91M)

He was looking for news about his father and gathering support to move against the Suitors.

Weird that most adaptations of the Odyssey include Odysseus killing the Suitors, but leave out the part where they hang the servant girls who slept with them.

Diomedes needs his own spin-off show where he goes round beating up any god he runs into. Like Stargate, except the gods are real and get dabbed on by one bronze age dude with a spear.

>moooo please milk me
Why do humans love cow milk again?

Attached: Gita-01.jpg (3000x2000, 977K)

Think you're bloody based or something do you

Don't do that bro I'm only on the book of Joshua

This makes it even better, the idea that all the glory and death and sacrifice in the Iliad is actually just a small part of the war. It tells me that this isn't a history book, it's a story about destiny and the relationship between men and gods, about respect and finding inner peace. At its heart it's a simple story of a back and forth between two armies, but the way it's told is awe inspiring.

I would very much like to put my erect penis between those tits and initiate a so called outercourse if you know what I mean.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T H- HOLD IT OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
pic is literally you

Attached: 831[1].png (680x566, 272K)

>implying that's a problem
bro you made cooming based
should've stuck to nofap memes

Do it, as i dont care about it.
Heard awful reviews of it.

Season Ending
>Old Man Diomedes dies in Ancona
>He walks in the Elyssium
>He meets up with a young lad wealding a shield
>He's his Archnemesis Aeneas
>"witness the future on my shield"
>Ancona is pillaged by Romans
>"Who's got the Last laught Bitch"
>Aeneas starts laughting while Diomedes feels sad

well I'm on nofap currently and holding fast for the third week so you failed you despicable sperg

>Aeneas' laughter is cut abruptly and the smile fades from his face as he remembers his name still sounds like Anus

Women are scared of muscular men because they feel completely powerless, this vulnerability also makes them horny.

Wtf, I hate the gods now

nailed it, 10/10 analysis