Can we expect even more totally not obvious spoilers from the next trailer for this upcoming Christmas kino?

twitter.com/paulfeig/status/1171694662341603330

Can we expect even more totally not obvious spoilers from the next trailer for this upcoming Christmas kino?

Attached: 1568192366300.jpg (1080x1920, 636K)

They should release a Emilia-only poster, i can't stand seeing this gook

God she is beautiful

Attached: 1566860726722.jpg (271x624, 42K)

Cutest elf in a kino

Attached: 1566533960111.png (793x687, 638K)

Attached: 15_elfkino_recap.webm (800x758, 2.97M)

>sometimes you just gotta have faith
The hapa is a angel-ghost confirmed

Attached: last_christmas_drunk_filming.webm (608x1080, 2.98M)

Will this movie bomb after they revealed the plot in the trailer?

Romcom audiences don't give a fuck if they already know the plot

Yea Forums before Season 8:
>OMG How dare the Jews shill this feminazi woke hero bitch! Fuck her to death!
Yea Forums after Season 8:
>HOW DARE THEY TAKE HER FROM US! CUTEST PSYCHO AND MOST PERFECT GIRL EVER!!!!!

>implying 90% of the audience aren't going to see it for either Emilia Clarke of the asian guy

We watched her interviews and we fell in love with her. She's not like Daenerys, not even close

I only watched the first 2 seasons of GOT. I always loved her.

I just want her to smother me with her pussy and ass

cool

Yea Forums can't separate and actor/actress from their character

Cope, if It was a thread shitting on her like fa/tv/Origins used to make you wouldn't be complaining

Attached: wwe.webm (854x480, 2.73M)

I watched a movie on Netflix and the hapa was in. He's uninronically good

>fa/tv/irgins
Fix'd, phoneposting is hell

Crazy Rich Asians? Normies loved that shit

>NOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T LIKE EMILIA CLARKE I HATE HER! I HATE I HATE I HATE HER STOP LIKING THIS ACTRESS NOW

Attached: 1567696955252.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Trailer on 9/11

Attached: 1566188300629.jpg (1200x782, 154K)

Will the twist be the hapa dying on 7/7 and her receiving an organ (probably heart)

What did Paul Feig mean by this?

It turns out she's mentally ill and he's an hallucination.

Nice trips user.

What did he mean by this indeed

Attached: 1567001167756.png (857x621, 752K)

that's a brexit flag?

no

It's the morning news bro

There's like a 90% chance he's not real unless the next trailer shows something else. It's just whether he's a ghost from an organ transplant, a guardian angel or a literal hallucination .

i'm pretty sure if you look closer its actually on the tv

Her character in GOT is awful and she sucks as an actress.

But she genuinely seems like a fun person. Also, she cute.

>she sucks as an actress.

Not if the role is "cute girl" and the director isn't pushing their retarded vision onto her character

Attached: 1566532444139.webm (1000x800, 2.97M)

Yea Forums is not one person, nigger. I was on Team Dany since 2017.

I can't speak for all these other weirdos who came in at the last second, and now stalk Emilia's Instagram and watch all of her shitty movies. That's just creepy.

Attached: 1563326935076.jpg (932x1242, 184K)

poor fishe

Attached: 2_electricfish.webm (1300x948, 1.7M)

/got/fags are unironically the worse part of these threads

case in point

You didn't make any case.

Nooooo why are they spoiling this romcom

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

>stop watching movies

Attached: 1565810461961.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

>enter a television and film board
>call others weirdos for watching non-mainstream dog shit like GoT

shoo shoo /got/fag and make your own thread

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1566775270754.jpg (437x435, 51K)

I watched voice from the stone and me before you, they're both pretty good, didn't watch the other ones

Don't bother trying to converse with him, there's always one or two guys who try and detail any Emilia thread to being about GoT

>call others weirdos for watching non-mainstream dog shit like GoT
That's not what I did, moron.

Again,
>reading comprehension

Also, lol at your fake superiority because you watch Terminator Genisys, Voice From A Stone, and Jurassic Attack.

>he hasn't seen all 20 of her roles
For shame

Fuck off and go make your own thread instead of trying to start fights with people for no reason

Imagine actually bragging about liking her since 2017 as if that makes you superior to anyone though

fucking loser

I'll pass on triassic attack at least

>he actually watched the animated shit

bro thats too far

Attached: 1567304261277.webm (1760x1952, 2.99M)

Stop fighting niggers

Attached: angel.webm (926x1000, 2.92M)

She may have gone to far with lumpy

>Don't bother trying to converse with him, there's always one or two guys who try and detail any Emilia thread to being about GoT
Oh, shut up faggot, with your victim complex.

If there's a thread about any other Emilia movie, you don't complain when any other Emilia role is brought up. But for some reason that I cannot logically fathom, you don't want discussion about Emilia's biggest role in these threads. Discussion about Emilia winning an Emmy for Game of Thrones is fine to you. Making every Game of Thrones thread about Daenerys/Emilia is fine to you. Jumping to the nearest Game of Thrones thread and bitching when Emilia threads are pruned, is fine to you. BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HER BIGGEST ROLE--the only reason we even know who she is.

If you don't understand why you are being a hypocritical little bitch, nobody can save you.

Attached: 1564005012993.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

I'm not that guy but there was just a dany thread before, was comfy too

>Imagine actually bragging about liking her since 2017 as if that makes you superior to anyone though
No, the fact that I don't stalk her Instagram and speculate about her personal life, makes me superior to you. The fact that half of you, if not more, only jumped on the bandwagon four months ago, makes it particularly sad.

Me Before You and Voice From The Stone are mandatories

>BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HER BIGGEST ROLE

In what way did you do that, you came into this thread calling everyone else weirdos and creepy completely unprompted

I bet you're the same strawmanning faggot who used to spam Kit all the time

b-but i liked her since like 2015 when i saw Terminator, it made me start watching GoT

>i bet
I'm sure

Spike Island is supposed to be decent for a low budget Brit film, but I haven't seen it. From what I've heard the only problems are the unintelligible britspeak and low Emilia screen time

>I'm not that guy but there was just a dany thread before, was comfy too
No, it was an Emilia thread. Not even a third of the posts were GoT related.

When there WAS a GoT thread a few days ago--with a picture of the series logo and no mention of Dany whatsoever--it was turned into an Emilia thread, and one of the faggots from /ecg/ actually complained when people wanted to discuss GoT.

Don't get me wrong--not everybody in these threads is a retarded hypocrite, but some of you have some moronic double standards.

Spike Island is comfy
Bro, do you really want to discuss GoT after that season? It's unironically dead

Attached: 9_crowd.webm (784x640, 2.99M)

That's odd because you're idea of "GoT related" is calling everyone creepy and then getting defensive if someone calls you out

Attached: 1568129449223.png (680x719, 767K)

>In what way did you do that, you came into this thread calling everyone else weirdos and creepy completely unprompted
Ah, so you're the faggot who complains about any and all mention of GoT (unless it is convenient for you) in these threads. How does it feel to be a mouth breathing hypocrite?
>I bet you're the same strawmanning faggot who used to spam Kit all the time
Who spammed Kit in these threads? What do you define as spamming? Three posts in every other 300 post thread? Why are you making shit up?

Huh. My dick tho.

>That's odd because you're idea of "GoT related" is calling everyone creepy
Liar. I called the people who matched the description from my original post, "creepy." You're butthurt because it hit too close to home.
>then getting defensive if someone calls you out
Nigga, you AREN'T getting defensive. I called out the people who have a weird obsession with Emilia's personal life, and YOU started getting defensive. Don't try to act all innocent now.

Last Christmas is a wholesome family flick

Attached: 1564022734970.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

All i know is that Emilia and Dany are cute

Attached: s1_b.webm (920x1080, 2.86M)

contraband webm

Attached: 1567510693891.jpg (1643x2048, 238K)

>please, please, user, I don't want to, I want to go home

what would you do

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I never hated her but her going mad triggered my protective instinct

>you know what yeah fuck the throne let's go home and cuddle.

This is proof Viserys was really fucking mad

Remember when Emilia Clarke was supposed to be casted as a stripper in a 9/11 kino?

Did you get that from that blind items site because that sounds completely made up

I think it was a James Franco production that was dropped in 2015, i'm not 100% sure if she was a stripper too

There was a 9/11 movie but got scrapped, don't know If she was going to be a stripper though

>James Franco production
I guess thats why people thought they were dating too lmao

I never noticed before but the cutouts in the death dress are partially see through and not just tan fabric

Attached: __4[1].jpg (1381x2048, 289K)

naughty

Imagine If she actually died in live television

Attached: ___3.jpg (1494x2048, 295K)

kek. Is there a link to this interview?

Do/did MTV really do live interviews for comic con?

Not that anyone could find

So Emilia confirmed for dead, and hapa angel is giving her a good and romantic last Christmas before she moves on?

Emilia dead? What trailer did you watch?

Attached: 1567877475254.jpg (496x651, 75K)

Maybe the trailer is a bait and Kate is who is dead

Kate is seen interacting with other people and he isn't which is the main reason why people would think the hapa is dead