Whatever you do, never feed him after midnight

>whatever you do, never feed him after midnight

What? Midnight when? Eastern Time? Chinese time? It's always midnight somewhere.

Attached: gremlins-2-the-new-batch-aka-gremlins-2-die-rckkehr-der-kleinen-monster-ENPDA4.jpg (932x1390, 239K)

Gizmo is an American entity so American midnight.

Gizmo is Chinese. And The US have four time zones, there is no "American Midnight"

midnight in the place where he is, you relentlessly stupid fuck.

I want to fuck that gremlin

Can we feed him at 7:00 AM?

what if I just bought a mogwai in Taiwan and bring him back on the plane with me and we cross into a timezone where it's midnight

I always figured it was one of those magical things and it was midnight wherever you were.

do you anons want a fucking gremlin to come busting out of your control panel & kick the shit out of you? because asking nitpicky questions about the dumb arbitrary rules is how you get fucking gremlins busting out of your control panels kicking the shit out of you.

Attached: welldoyou.jpg (735x447, 62K)

Midnight where you are, otherwise he would tell you a different time.

It's always after midnight though

You are now humming the Gremlins theme

After which midnight thought? 11.59PM still after the preceding midnight.

DO YOU THINK THE GREMSTERS CAN STAND UP TO THE HULKSTER

Attached: 403.gif (375x208, 927K)

when can I seed him?

Recently watched that flick, didnt really get why that movie is so popular. Gizmo was cute, it was entertaining sure and the effects were good for the year it was made, but there's a lot of 80s flick that are way better imho

>but there's a lot of 80s flick that are way better imho

Like?

Well it's good. Gremlins/Mogwai make great toys, the movie is good to sell merchandise. And it's a Christmas movie horror-comedy

Without Gizmo there'd be no Furby!

Attached: screencaps-00804.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

zoom zoom

how did the gremlins learn what digital art is? how did they get a copy of photoshop or other program to draw this and subsequently upload it to the stations broadcasting PCs? And how can I get a hot gremlin gf to come over and suck the life out of me through my dick, making me coom over and over until my balls look like deflated balloons

Attached: screencaps-00844.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Jesus, just imagine
>20lbs of pussy and ass
>her claws scratching at your neck and back
>biting you all over
>clinging to you with her legs as you pick her up and fuck her in every room of your house

Attached: ffff.jpg (230x300, 16K)