What the fuck? He didn't deserve that

What the fuck? He didn't deserve that.

Attached: midsommar bear.png (1366x768, 786K)

Yea but...the girl whined and cried a lot so....

NO NOT THE BEARU NOT THE BIG FLOOF BROWN CUTE PIE

He had it cummin

Attached: AADOifC.jpg (624x416, 17K)

This movie was silly

I watched this shit next to my mom in the theater. About as awkward as Watchmen sex scene next to my dad in the theater I guess

>Rated R for disturbing ritualistic violence and grisly images, strong sexual content, graphic nudity, drug use and language
>strong sexual content

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nyeh I like to roll the dice of life, see where the ride takes to me ya know

I fapped to the watchmen sex scene

Go on....

Attached: hornymilftouchshystepsonsdickincinema.jpg (852x480, 47K)

I was laughing at the absurdity of it but I think she was rather traumatized. I feel bad about it honestly

British dude had it worse tbqh. Was hanging their with his back split open and organs hanging out. I thought he as dead at first but then saw his lungs still breathing.

>grisly images
>grisly
kek

No! Dammit user. Bad.

Fucking kek.

If it helps I'm sure the girl had something similar happen to her pretty soon after

Oh is that right? You're PRETTY SURE?? You fucktard. Get out.

I hope he survived just like in those dog movies

they made another remake of the wicker man?

It's crazy how the director's cut turned this from a 4/10 to a 7/10

Now that's what I call a slow-burn

Terrible movie, no substance, just rides the whole trend of runes and magick and shit but does absolutely nothing with such rich material, it's all for the looks.
And it's directed by a white guilt faggot desperately trying to make his culture (the nordic culture) look shitty on purpose. Imagine the outrage if we changed the Nordic Setting and used an African or "minority" setting instead.

This movie wish it was like that

>nordic culture

They're a Nazi cult. There's a reason the director put back in the Nazi book in the DC. There's a reason the elders approve all breeding to keep themselves "pure." There's a reason their last big celebration just so happened to coincide with the Nazi party founding. There's a reason they shoved the studious nigger's foot in their garden.
FUCK Nazis. FUCK pagans. FUCK trannies. FUCK inbreeding. FUCK drug culture. And, most importantly, FUCK brainlets (you).

Based!

jewmutts