So whats the moral of the story in this movie?

So whats the moral of the story in this movie?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x502, 39K)

He’s da joka baybee

The world is a crazy place and society is only getting crazier.

If your life sucks you can go crazy and start killing people, then at least people will fear you

That the juggalos were right

Viviamo in una società

We live in a society.

Even a cornered mouse will bite a cat

We should treat the mentally ill like people

Who knows? It's not fucking out yet.

>mfw already in love with the movie and start to copy the jokers mannerism and start talking like him

He is just like me

Attached: 1554717526449.jpg (2896x2896, 726K)

Does everything need a moral message? It just is.

>YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

These leaks only helped the movie. It's coming out in a MONTH.

Found my Halloween costume for 2019. I'm gonna dance like the Joker around the city.

moral is that the only way DC can redeem itself is by making compelling stories about the villains instead of the heros

>So whats the moral of the story in this movie?

Kino is back on the menu boys!

that like the joker who has suffered a great loss and has felt a lot of pain bruce wayne used that pain and became a beacon of hope unlike the joker who is just a big baby like the faggots who see themselves in him

Attached: 1519262118303.jpg (625x856, 219K)

Granted he was a rich kid who had all he wanted and a great social network from his parents. Joker was poor and didn't have any connections.

Order back into society

bruce is rich correct meaning he has more influence on society
bruce couldve turned into a worse villain with all that money and power but instead he didnt unlike that fedora cuck

He also had loving parents and a great social network, you can't compare the two because whole he had a single bad event, the joker's whole like was bad.

>he thinks money makes someones life good
i take it you are a poorfag

How am I supposed to know? It's not out yet