Weasleys are supposed to be poor

>Weasleys are supposed to be poor
>they have a huge house

Attached: Order-of-the-Phoenix-ginny-weasley.jpg (428x285, 106K)

Which looks like a dumpster.

>huge house
>weird makeshift shack in the middle of a remote swamp

Their house is nonsense, barely even looks like it can stand on its own and they live on an incredibly low value property in the middle of nowhere. Compare that to Malfoy Manor or even the comfy suburban muggle homes of Hermione and Harry.

I don't even get how you can be poor when you have magic. They use spells to do all the household tasks so why can't the mum get a job? And the dad works in politics so should be well off

they get paid in wizard money, which is likely spent on children to rape/sacrifice and things like wand oil or sapient chocolate.

>weasleys claim to be poor and disadvantaged
>they are white
Yikes...

Attached: 1563258867360.jpg (600x568, 31K)

The idiot dad blows it all on human trinkets like cars and porta potties

We'll they're a family of redheads so in the remake they'll be a family of darkies

>Ginny Weasley supposed to be "hottest" girl at Hogwarts according to the book
>Casts Bonnie Wright
Yikes

WHY DO THEY HAVE AN OVEN

IF MAGIC IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE KIDS WHY DOES MRS WEASELY SUMMON A SET OF KNIVES FOR THEM TO USE ESPECIALLY SINCE RON THROWS ONE AT THE TWINS IMMEDIATELY

Why didn't they just stop fucking so much and focus on the first two kids?

>Their house is nonsense
Nothing in that stupid HP universe makes sense desu

While that’s one glaring contradiction, the more obvious one is that the films are billed as entertaining, but are in fact one of dullest franchises in the history of dull movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 5B1B993B-54F1-4EED-BD75-599292B94302.jpg (1300x2345, 964K)

In an obviously very poor area
In a movie made in the early 2000s
And what probably has been in the family a while
In a movie that took place in the early 2000s

Believe it or not zoomer there was a time housing wasn't criminally inflated by chink and like landowners.

The dad's a low level public servant in an underfunded department that pretty much consists of him and one other guy. It's the kids that have all gotten pretty good jobs once they left school. Bill breaks curses, Charlie does something with dragons, Percy was the secretary to a ministry official and Fred and George started a business.

You'd think that wizards and witches would've had some kind of magical contraception but no.. they're all retarded shitting out babies as usual

You forgot ron

I forgot what happened to the characters in the epilogue in general other than Harry became an auror, married Ginny and had a bunch of kids with stupid names. And that Ron and Hermione got married.

>Ginny is meant to be hot
>she's played by an absolute monga

We'll get our sexy remake someday.

Attached: 1567446931096.png (401x617, 668K)

Cuz Ms.Weasley is readhead fluid druid and can swallow your cock with balls.

Poor for purebloods.

God, I hope, although I think Harry Potter would work better as a TV series.

Attached: db2a91d1b13d46a654a1d8ec2011372c.jpg (682x960, 73K)

I think Ron becomes an Auror too, Hermione is like a nurse or something

Half the fun in HP is how high budget the sets and cgi are, a tv show would suck

books
>Ginny is supposed to be super hot redhead
>Hermione is 5/10 nerd girl who can be pretty if she put some effort into it
films
>IMP-FUCKING-LYING

to their defense, it's hard to know how will children look when they'll grow, look at the ultrachad Neville or eternal anglo'd Luna

Is that girl supposed to be hotter than Bonnie Wright?

Yeah the problem with the Goblet of Fire and onwards is the books became too long to condense into movies

Based

how hard is it to build a mansion if you are a fucking wizard???? I mean they had the land for it and bricks and wood is practically free for a wizard, also no need for advanced construction techniques since they can just use magic

>Ginny snogged and probably got fucked by a black chad student before getting with Harry
Based

It's barely standing.

Why didn't they just repair their clother with magic? Hermione fixed Harry's glasses so it's possible. Why didn't anyone give them some sort of fortune since they were part of most important anti-wizardnazi group?

Attached: ginny semon demon.jpg (960x1280, 298K)

Yes unless you like mongas.

Attached: 085652d2dbfbd23a9b66117746bc89c0.jpg (417x742, 50K)

This is what neoliberals like Rowling think being 'poor' means. All the homeless muggles are seen as subhuman to this unethical author.

Rowling was poor when she wrote the first couple books.

She was also only supposed to get hot around book 5, which was released after casting.
They probably could have recast, but I imagine they didn’t want to risk bad press and thought it better to roll with the genetic lottery

That was before the social security net was taken away by lies which Rowling now endorses.

Based

because its another faggot illogical story written by a mentally ill cunt that gives kids a false impression of reality.
hmm, i wonder why the west is so screwed up.

>”No!”

well you could be poor by not being able to afford quality magical items and services, but with the way magic was presented it didn't make sense that they also had to live in a supersized shack and wear tattered clothes and shit since it would be easy to produce rudimentary repair and polish

>character supposed to look like a pug-faced goblina
>cast 10/10 qt

Attached: IMG_20181008_185519.jpg (1100x1749, 493K)

I leave this to be Harvested

Nigger wizzards are even more rare than 20yo virgins nowdays. Unless they moved whole magic club from uganda, magic runs trough blood so no point in having spouse with no ability.

You can use spells to magically make your house bigger on the inside, but you can't create food. The Weasley's are poor because they're a big family with lots of mouths to feed, and they've been like that over several generations, that's it. Malfoy and Harry are rich because they're only children.

is this Hermione evil twin?

>Hermione the muggleborn uses a spell to repair Harry's glasses on the train BEFORE SHE'S EVEN SET FOOT IN HOGWARTS
>but then Lupin and the Weasleys are shown as poor because their clothes are worn out
Just fucking use the spell that a child who found out about magic two weeks ago and taught herself. There's no reason to look like a hobo, Lupin, just fucking magic your clothes new for god's sake.

Attached: Joe wtf.jpg (250x251, 33K)

How would that matter? You could just conjure a nice house anyway.

God Ron is such a loser. No will of his own, he lives in Harrys shadow. No way he could pass the tests to become an auror anyways.

>I think Ron becomes an Auror too, Hermione is like a nurse or something

Harry is the auror, Ron works in the joke shop. Hermione for the ministry legal department. Ginny quidditch. Neville is a teacher at hogwarts.

I stand by my theory that prolonged exposure to magic interferes with your brain and every wizard is suffering from permanent, mild brain damage.

It's the only way to explain every illogical thing wizards are said to do throughout the franchise.

Wizards drop kids to make their magic powers manifest, if we go by Nelville's grandma story. It's not that magic makes you a retard, it's that wizards have a natural protective instinct that has allowed to survive over the millennia where muggles would have died, like when you use an explosion spell too close to your face or when you fall from a great height. This has allowed a general culture of retardation to take place, and which is why muggleborns excel, because they weren't brought up in that culture of "no need to think twice, I can just magic my finger back on if I cut it off".

Are any muggleborns besides Hermoine mentioned to excel?

Voldemort would count, growing up as a muggle, and he sure excelled. I don't even remember any other muggleborns being mentioned, the Irish soccer kid had a witch mother I think, they're obviously rare.

Tom Riddle surely excelled.

They are VASTLY outnumbered by regular humans, as pure-bloods it's the Weasley duty to "shit out" as many witches and wizards as possible.

I don't think 2 examples from 50 years apart is really enough to prove your blanket statement of "muggleborns excel".

anyone got her nudes

Harrys mother

From my understanding nothing could be created, only transferred or transported. So if you actually break something, your ability to fix it is somewhat limited by your own knowledge.

Anyone else find it funny that Dean Thomas's father canonically left his mother when he was a baby? He's like the only single mother character in the whole series. What DID Rowling mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Ron's parents were stupid lazy cunts.

They refuse Harry's offer of money, the dad refuses to get a real job in spite of his secret connections to well established wizards who are members of the order of the Phoenix, mom is a homemaker despite the fact that every kid now lives away from home 10 months of the year and she could easily get a job, and if they truly had so much money woes why did they keep having kids?

All the "heroes" in these books are dumb assholes. Even Harry's friends, who refuse to believe him even after years of evil goings on.

One of them terrorised a whole country because he was so OP that only Dumbledore could scare him, the other was doing magic before she even had one lesson, and even helping her classmate who'd grown up with magic. Harry was always shown to be lazy and not liking homework, but he still did better than the average when it came to doing it. And that was with the child abuse spectre hanging over him. With how rare pure muggleborns who hasn't grown up in magic-world actually are it's certainly enough to warrant a study if it had been in the real world.

>if they truly had so much money woes why did they keep having kids?
That's pretty realistic, poorfags can't stop banging

The sets and cgi looked like shit. All you need is some shitty English manor and church for most of the shooting.

No one even gives a shit about Harry Potter or any of the voldemort garbage. The reason why the books were so popular is because everyone self inserted themselves and their friends into hogwarts houses and imagined going through magical high school where you graduate into an exciting job. All they'd have to do is just make a teen drama set in Hogwarts and throw in some vague allusions to a dark lord every now and then and the show would be a smash hit.

In the place the Burrow came to stand, once stood a little Tudor building with a large stone pigpen on the side. It's unknown what happened to the building, but after Arthur and Molly Weasley's marriage, the family settled in the pigpen.

As the family grew over the birth of their children, the couple started building upward with add-on bits of architectural salvage they picked up wherever they could find. By the 1990s, the house was several stories high, with four or five chimneys on the roof, with all the appearance of being held up by magical means.

First of all, I wasn't going to be anal about this but there's a difference between "muggle born" and "muggle raised". Harry and Voldemort and half blood wizards, but raised by muggles.

But moving on from that point, we've got Hermoine and Voldemort as 2 examples of muggle raised people who excelled at magic, and Harry who was "above average". Harrys mom was said to be extremely good at potions but noting else.

As far as I can remember, every other muggle born or muggle raised character in the series showed no particularly noteworthy talent.

Attached: muggle borns.png (875x639, 452K)

Harry's mum also enchanted that flower fish thing that slughorn talks about. He makes it seem like that was a pretty impressive piece of magic. Maybe Harry's mum wasn't Hermione tier but she was on the higher end of things

The biological father of Dean Thomas was a wizard who abandoned his Muggle wife and infant son in a courageous effort to protect them from the Death Eaters. He was soon after murdered by the Death Eaters when he refused to join their cause. His widow, who was never told that her husband was a wizard, eventually remarried a Muggle man, who raised Dean as his own son.

It might be a hit because of brand recognition but it would still be cw garbo

XD thats some nice backtracking JK Rowling

Ron works at the shop after he retires from being an auror.

The muggle raised distinction is important with Voldemort because his family was inbred retards, but he excelled. This seems to discount the idea that it's magic that makes the wizards retards. If that was true then muggle-raised wizards like Voldemort would be just as retarded as his parents. That's why I brought him up.

What a bunch of disgusting retards.

>abortus Fetus

Well getting back to that point, I also said that the magic induced brain damage makes wizards illogical, not necessarily incompetent. You can be extremely talented and skilled at something but it doesn't mean you choose to use that skill in the most effective way.

Voldemort could have been invincible if he'd made his horcruxes mundane objects and hid them in the most out of the way 7 corners of the world, but he put his ego ahead of logic and chose famous, easily recognizable artifacts with a traceable pattern and hid them in elaborate videogame-like dungeons, ensuring the heroes could eventually find and destroy them.

>mfw I read a fanfic where Harry's OC gf turns out to be imperiod and polyjuiced dudley

fucking hell the perverts out there

it's a huge house in the middle of nowhere? have you seen the fucking mansions in flyover states that you can get for the price of 10 mcchickens?

The burrow genuinely looks better than a McMansion.

I’d watch a Sopranos-like TV-show about Hogwarts
>10-minute scenes of students chilling and screwing around the dorm and discussing who’s the hottest girl in class

"Muggleborns" are just rape-babies since nay Wizard or Witch can easily alter their memories or use potions as undetectable date-rape drugs. That's the reason purebloods look down upon them since they are literal bastards & bitches. Volemort's entire revolution was backlash against his own detested origins as rape-baby.

Attached: BIG-23-genevieve-gaunt-original-pansy.jpg (750x568, 42K)

You're all stupid, you have to reload your wand after casting a lot and recharging them is really expensive. Also repair charms cost a hell lot of juice so naturally you would use them rarely. Plus the Weasleys could probably only afford one recharge station for their house so it would also take ages if more than one person was casting a lot. Recharging in Hogwarts is free however, so they don't have a problem as long as they send all their kids to that place.

White women age like milk in the sun.

post the panty shots and edits

they are low nobility

Hogwarts is a parody of english boarding schools like Eton College, they're for elites, but even among the elites there's plebeians

Aging is a matter of taking care of yourself. Of course, obese Amerimutts will insist is inevitable because you would rather believe that than improving your diet composed entirely of burgers.

at least they got a real ginger............
i never understood the complaining about her. if it was cast today.......

Attached: gettyimages-1149162936-a3e12abf3fb1b20cff94fed1ddbb09761e142740-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 72K)

picture relevant

Attached: eton alunni.jpg (448x269, 28K)

Is that what you got out of Sopranos?

yes but it's primarily genetics
some people look the best at 8 yo, some at 16, some at 35

Niggers are offensively ugly.

shes cute

Attached: Genevieve-Gaunt-as-Amanda-in-MONOGAMY-credit-Simon-Annand.jpg (800x533, 580K)

>genetics
Yet another excuse to not do anything.
Aging is affectee by how you lived your teenage years and 20s, genetics only affect shit like balding.

a GoT-like harry potter series would be GoTY

then again, i hate harry potter, i wish they would focus on someone else who isn't destined to shit but just having fun and defeating lesser evils from time to time

Alright, lets add the word "age" to the list of things that can't even be mentioned without yuropoops having a meltdown and ranting about America.

How long is that list now? A couple thousand pages?

Old British families often do have big family homes passed down through generations, but no money to repair them.

They could've just cleaned it.

White people love to live in filth. They even let dogs live inside and lick everything.

Is it that hard for Amerimutts to stop whining about whites? I know you are a country of triracial, blue haired transexuals, but please, keep your societal cancer to yourselves.

This is the right answer. Rowling is a woman.

Also the actress in question is dutch, retard.

>the west is screwed because of this piece of media
Millennials need to start killing themselves already.

You can multiply food though.

Serfs from the middle-ages lived in bigger houses than you have right now.

Only until the food rots. They're not going to eat potatoes all day every day. They're only redheads, not Irish.

1. Generally, poor serfs lived in smaller hovels than the modern destitute one-bedroom apartment. More affluent serfs in houses as big as the larger flats of our age.
2. The Weasleys aren't nobodies and The Burrow is one of the most renown ancestral homes in Potterworld.

Hagrid grew pumpkins the size of cars with magic, and he was a stupid dropout of a wizard.

Even if you can't create food out of nothing, the idea that the Weasleys, nay every wizard family, couldn't just grow more food than they'd ever need in a garden, is stupid. Hell I see no reason every basic life necessity shouldn't be easily handled with magic. I have serious questions of how the wizard economy is even driven

Imagine not being able to understand childrens books

reasonably, every wizard should have all the housing, food, clothing, hygiene and so on that they could ever want, but magical artifacts and services should still be a scarce resource. Wealthy wizards should have enchanted palaces like hogwarts and wear fantastical enchanted robes that make them look like gods or something.

This is why most modern fantasy tends to have wizards trading favours and influence rather than money

genuinely funny

house is described as extremely cramped in the books

How is it excuses when I'm not even talking about myself?
>genetics only affect shit like balding.
horribly wrong

>Ginny is supposed to be hot
>looks like this

Attached: _107368299_p07d0m8j.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Molly Weasley uses a spell that literally kills a person and turns them into bubbles
>This is perfectly legal

>Harry is a millionaire
>Never gives any money to help the Weasleys

>Quidditch would literally just be a game of "Cripple the seeker" if it actually existed

>Wizards all act like Muggles are retarded but Wizards literally couldn't even figure out plumbing

>Apparently people don't know about magic because Muggles are retarded and never notice, yet Muggles have still created space travel and other huge scientific wonders but are apparently too dense to notice all the magic

>this is a 12/10 in the UK

last time I posted this, I caught a three day. Feels bad man

Neville and Ron were both Aurors for a year or two whilst they cleaned up the last of the Death Eaters, Harry is the only one that stayed an Auror. By the time their kids are at school, Hermione is the Minister for Magic, and Harry has taken her job as the head of the DMLE.

The face of a mother, the body of a babe.

>Hermione is the Minister for Magic
Of fucking course she is.

>Quidditch would literally just be a game of "Cripple the seeker" if it actually existed
the fatalities would be skyhigh considering they have murderous leather (metal?) balls flying at incredibly high speeds straight for people's heads
either the fractured skull kills them or the 10 story fall finishes the job

>tattoo
Hard pass.

They're unintentionally an irish racist stereotype user, and the british don't think irish are white and never had.

Why do you think they're redheaded and have a billion kids, most of whom are known for being troublemakers and poor?

She was cast before Rowling wrote her as Stacy.

Also that's the risk of casting kids, you'll never know when the bong gene would kick in.

Attached: sophie-turner-sansa-stark.jpg (321x300, 21K)

>>Glow in the Dark by Kanye West
Tell me more about it.

could just make a meal and multiply it by 10

why was avada kedavra forbidden when everybody had a dozen other killing spells that were totally fine
seemed like a painless death too

Very autistic post.

>why can't the mum get a job
The kids are out of the house 9 months of the year and the stupid witch can't get a job. The weasels are just stupid, lazy, and entitiled.

His father was a hero and his stepfather was a real man

She actually really comfy looking. housewife face, great body.

Such a shame

there's a spell that blasts things apart, wouldn't that be worse than abra kadaver?

It's a children's book written by an idiot. Don't expect things to make sense.

>ayn rand