Reminder do not fall for the joker premiere mass shooting memes...

Reminder do not fall for the joker premiere mass shooting memes. Three letter agencies are making a push to get Yea Forums taken down for inciting violence and spreading "dangerous meme culture". Fake shooter actors are already in training, manifests and social media accounts are manufactured with references to Yea Forums quoting stuff like "gamers rise up".

Attached: _108582658_joker1.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Are you schizophrenic?

What's their fucking problem?

The truth is WB marketing department is behind this.

based
fuck this site

>marketers get called out by /pol/ for their epic shooter meme
>WAIT IT WASN'T US GUYS ITS THE ***
lmao

I remember when they tried tellin me that the blair witch project actually happened.

Remember when Joakim tried to tell us that Im Still Here was a documentary of his decline?

Its already obvious that someone or something is trying to destroy WB and DC.

I wonder who it is.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Mouse.jpg (251x201, 4K)

Lol, they're doin that to themselves

I don’t know why brainwashed retards here keep trying to force this mass shooting meme. The only movie shooting was the tdkr one.
>b-b-but it’s the joker
No one shot up theaters when suicide squad or dark knight came out

>hmmMMMmmm!

Attached: chamberlain-the-dark-crystal-4.58.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Uguuu?

Attached: bite.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

they only shot up tdkr because nolan is a hack

Proper agents don't push for things. At least those not politically appointed. Or "acting," these days. They grudgingly appease politicians and lobbyists and go do some stupid shit. Like destabilize an oil rich country or take down tranny hooker's only means of advertising online or waste tax money scaring people about marijuana. Bad shit still happens, but let's not blame all our civil servants for living in this clown timeline.

Does this mean that when they shoot up the theater for this one we're going to get nonstop memes from the scene that was airing when people died like the Bane/CIA thing?

Hey homes, whats up ?

I'm getting ready for the JOKER midnight screening

yes goy go to the theater opening night, you have nothing to worry about, you will be perfectly safe

Attached: 1563616875957.jpg (501x585, 67K)

yeah because leto joker was fucking garbage, he's not worth going into an incel rage for

What seems more likely:
>super duper secret agencies of apparently insane and inhuman people with zero emotions autistically planning mass shootings months or years in advance with actors who have always successfully gotten into role and never freaked out or revealed that they're being made to commit a mass shooting
or
>some crazy dude (which there are a lot of) decides to shoot up a place with a gun (which there are also a lot of)

Guys, if you go to the theater to see the movie, when the Joker says “you get what you fucking deserve!” hit the deck.
That line is the cue for every gamer to werewolf.

Attached: 87C810D8-8195-42C1-805A-C6A18FDA4EFC.jpg (170x273, 19K)

That's a rat not a mouse.

nonsense, user

Okay, so what about heath? His Joker was all about creating anarchy yet no one was "inspired" to shoot up a theater.

Are you part of the "target audience"?

Ledger joker wasn't some cringe worthy incel unlike this new joker.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1567881386508.png (1280x800, 960K)

Incel/alt-right shit wasn’t pushed/encouraged by the MSM or by social media like it is now.

It's marketers and newfags that saw caps of all the shitposting. Same thing happens with every flavor of the week movie and DRIVE
>times you acted like xD

I think the most likely explanation are the CIA mind control satellites that can tap into brains of the most vulnerable (schizos and such) and make them commit horrible deeds. This is why there's such a push for 5g so that they can increase their pool of unwilling applicants