ITT: post niggas you miss like other niggas wouldn't believe

ITT: post niggas you miss like other niggas wouldn't believe.

Attached: MAC.jpg (1140x798, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VkDbkcT1zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: patrice-oneal.jpg (560x700, 60K)

Kevin heart didn't even die dumbass

Attached: 384E8793-72C4-4BC3-801B-6325FA3CB3C0.jpg (640x360, 161K)

Him shitting all over that Viet Conmedian on that one show for only being able to do "I'm Vietnamese" jokes was amazing.

This was before Wesley Snipes

Attached: charlie-murphy-chappelles-show-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 27K)

Attached: John_Hurt_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg (1501x1879, 650K)

Attached: 1542842260113.jpg (618x412, 37K)

Attached: 277_v9_ba[1].jpg (1080x1440, 202K)

Attached: Brittany_Murphy.jpg (1365x2048, 311K)

PRISON IFFY UH
SOAP IS REALLY SLIPPY UH

Um what part of "post niggas" did y'all miss?

Unironically star-whacked, but why?

I still listen to his shit every goddamn day. If this mother fucker were still alive now, he'd fucking bury the entire media complex and still be an outsider. Fuck the whore he settled with's horseshit.

I had a phase when i thought that if Patrice was still around he would be basicaly the comic messiah and right many of the wrongs we are living in with but with time seeing how all those top lads that surrounded fell and whimpered into nothing. Burr, CK, Kelly, Vos, Opie, Anthony and Jim etc... I've lost my enthusiasm and optimism.

Sadly if Patrice was still around all those people would've gone down in their fated trajectory and Patrice would've end up an Owen Benjamin tier pariah or worse. Maybe things are better this way, he remains this distusting yet honorable eternal diamond absolute. Rip based Patrice.

Attached: file.png (195x259, 77K)

CELLMATE GOT THE STIFFY UH
BUTTHOLE GETTING JIZZY UH

my whole family misses this nigga

You mean killed? Didn't she od on some hard shit?(not heroin)

Agreed. He was the perennial outsider, the perpetual bridge burner more so than that faggot Kevin Brennan. Sadly the same could be said of all comic geniuses in today's climate. Carlin would have been burned at the stake and Pryor would have been sent back to the whore house.
Nick DiPaolo's last special where he shared a brief Patrice story is what Patrice was about. Being a giant fucking asshole. Real degenerate mother fucker that was hard to hate. I miss tough crowd.

RIP an icon but how does a mick look that not-White?

youtube.com/watch?v=1VkDbkcT1zA

its actually kino. patrice will be missed, his unique form of comedy is something that cannot be replicated, especially in today's climate