You faggots literally have no excuse now

Admit it, this completely BTFOs all other streaming services.

Attached: App+.jpg (1044x1126, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Rg0y7NT1gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even watch TV.

I'll wait to see if it has anything worth watching. I already know Disney doesn't except for the classics, a lot of which they'll probably censor.

what fucking shows does apple have? lmao who cares

$5 for fucking what exactly?

Oprah

based

what are they gonna showw? steve jobs dying while eating his fruit based diet? with the series dubbed "fruit ninja"?

>$0/mo

Attached: best-torrent-clients-featured-image.jpg (583x417, 37K)

actually I'm not a faggot, which is the exact reason why I won't be getting this or any other streaming service you cock gargling butt burglar

Attached: 27747677_10160021175250397_6860706416145373395_o.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

but what content could they possibly have?

Would unironically watch.

Holy shit now that you elucidate the low low price of apple TV+, I simply cannot resist! I just subscribed and it is truly epic! What a deal!

Amazon Prime has just been released in Brazil for fucking USD 2,43 a month. It gets even cheaper if you get the annual subscription.
The service includes unlimited free and fast shipping, Prime Video, Prime Music, selected free content for Kindle and Twitch paid shit.

Netflix BTFO.
Pic related.

Attached: FOTO_20190910_211622.jpg (1080x1441, 215K)

let me do my calculations
>qbittorrent $0
>my very stable and big private tracker $0
hmm no i think i'Ll pass

the'll raise it later

Youre paying for uhhhhhhhhhh...

Every service raises prices "later" you retard. Netflix has just upped my subscription earlier this year by quite a significant amount.

Attached: IMG-20160520-WA0032.jpg (700x487, 91K)

Why not just say the amount? It's not in dollar, is it?

$5 for oprah and reese witherspoon. sign me up uncle alfred

Ohh I can’t wait for sanitized, disinfected and curve-beveled kino.

Here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-212629.png (1080x1920, 302K)

how can you keep your ratio up on any worthwhile private tracker without spending money on a seedbox though?

apple tv+ more like apple HIV+

I love pirating. God bless those lads.

this, all original content from streaming services is pozzed now. amazon prime used to be pretty based but they are definitely aiming for the netflix audience lately with good omens and carnival row

Attached: cancelled Apple tv show.jpg (954x308, 55K)

>it's real
Top fucking kek it's a shame it got cancelled

Worthwhile private trackers have an easy to maintain ratio through a soft economy system by providing a surplus of FREELEECH torrents and bonus points for just seeding time, which can be traded for upload traffic stats.

Easy, soft economy trackers include Torrentday, PassThePopcorn and BroadcastTheNet. Yes, I have invites. No, I won't invite you. Go beg on torrentinvites.org giveaways or do the interview at Redacted and climb to better trackers through the recruitment forum section.

Also, read /ptg/ thread links.

Attached: IMG-20150820-WA0026.jpg (1280x960, 354K)

youtu.be/7Rg0y7NT1gU

Lol everyone is BLIND and the movie/show is called SEE. Also it stars Khal Grope-o!

damn wouldve been based

looks dumb

>In the far future, a virus has decimated humankind. Those who survived emerged blind.

>humankind

That music service sucks though. I wonder if they got MILIONÁRIO E JOSE RICO there.

Ronald D. Moore's space drama could be good if it's not ruined by [current year] crap.

just seed shit on freeleech for a week and you'll have enough of a ratio to download whatever the fuck you want.

iktf
I only turn the TV on to watch football. I can count in one hand the shows I like. I can't remember the last film I enjoyed. I come here in hope to see some suggestions, but nothing.
I'm fucked.

Attached: th.jpg (172x169, 8K)

Try it. It's free for the first 30 days. If they don't have based Milionário & José Rico, cancel at day 30.

Attached: IMG-20160613-WA0029.jpg (946x797, 153K)

my bad, didn't realize those trackers had freeleech and cheesable bonus systems. but don't people look down on users who don't have any actual seeding on their profile, just "bonus" seeding?

No shows. The only thing that looks interesting is brunette Reese Witherspoon.

It’s gonna be so funny when they crush pirating and btfo you smug neet faggots. Your mom will make you choose between tendies and kino and you guys will all cry like bitches. Seriously it’s going to be so funny. Since apparently the shame of an adult man having to brag about not paying 5 dollars a month isn’t enough to break you, I guess we will have to wait for that

i hope you're being ironic and you aren't THIS much of a braindead bootlicker. pirating will never die, it will simply adapt

In my experience, not really. As long as you're within the tracker rules, you can do whatever the fuck you want. I always have at least 20 useless torrents, a few KB in size each, seeding on each of my accounts for bonus point farming. I get around 200 GB of upload credit every few months just through bonus points. My ratios are always very high because of bonus points and mainly due to downloading freeleech almost exclusively.

Attached: 1515893054144.png (1008x1024, 784K)

so it's not an issue when you're trying to get recruited to other trackers, for example?

>when they crush pirating
I have bad news: that's never gonna happen.

Attached: 1493941404133.jpg (400x242, 23K)

What is even on that? Would it even be worth $0 a month?

It will likely never completely die, that’s true. But if you think they will allow it to continue almost unchallenged like this you are clueless. The tipping point is likely going to be when enough of the media companies merge together, so that the lost revenue is condensed to just a couple companies. It will then be worth it for them to either alone or working together throw inane amounts of money to fight it. It will likely require some government cooperation but they increasingly have influence in most counties. They don’t have to kill it really, just make it not worth the hassle. Since you can get multiple streaming services for like 20 bucks a month that won’t take much.

I can't say for others because I'm not staff. Just keep in mind the only ratio that really matters for every decision the system makes on your account is the apparent, practical ratio, which was influenced by bonus points and freeleech. Not true ratio. That should tell you true ratio is not important for the system.

I wouldn't worry about this if I were you.

Attached: 1512763160468.png (500x369, 505K)

Is this 5 bucks with 4k and HDR?

>Paying to consume media done by kikes

I only know utorrent on this list and use pirateproxy, havent had any problems so far. Should I even bother with the others?

i moved to qbitorrent a while back when I heard utorrent might have bitcoin miners in it. whether it's true or not, qbitorrent is open source, so it's the better option imo

I'll give it a look. thanks

>streaming """4k"""
Don't be retarded

>Oprah

Attached: 1563844118333.gif (307x343, 22K)

oh sweet ill be able to watch the whole 5 shows they will be offering

Why would anyone watch the shit that they've announced? Maybe For All Mankind, but that's about it.

finally a streaming service for septuagenarian rich women

>$5 a month for programming brought to you by the V sites: Verge, Vice, Vox, Vulture alongside Buzzfeed and Gizmodo sites.

Attached: shoutingnewsmontagecomedian - jonoliver.png (537x338, 267K)

They literally have no content

>tfw I'm the Pirate king

Attached: C1022.png (640x512, 472K)

piracy is free though