ITT ridiculously based actors with an impecable filmography

ITT ridiculously based actors with an impecable filmography

Attached: Jack_Nicholson_in_1976_crop_retouch.jpg (440x618, 39K)

rip king

Attached: 943C1A29-06A8-41DD-A896-C5DCF7166498.jpg (1000x1295, 461K)

HE SEEMS TO BE COMPLETELY UNRECEPTIVE

Only Tom Cruise fits that

lmao

I miss him, bro.

Gone way too soon, I saw him in Mikey and Nicky a few days ago and got real sad remembering how he went out

Attached: latest[1].jpg (418x500, 97K)

Jack's a great call. He's been in great films in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s.

I saw About Schmidt in 2002 and watched this 65 year old actor (an age when many others start phoning it in) give the best performance of his career as he reads a letter from an African foster kid right at the end. Jack reading the letter and then bursting into tears is all done in one take, and it's devastating. Jack is the fucking man.

I got one word for you:
Cocktail

Go fuck yourself.

I walked out of that film. I was 15 and edgy though

Attached: 920x920.jpg (617x920, 37K)

No one ever talks about this kino. By far my favorite of his movies.

Attached: 4kcSyOXWd42G2zAzdSXCx6nhflb.jpg (1000x1500, 223K)

Thats one of his few good movies

The secret is he was picky about what he'd do, and he didn't over saturated the market. He'd done one or two movies a year, and that's it - and only if they're good parts. He had a couple of weak roles, but overall, hell of a run. His early stuff was so good, it set him up for what followed. Five Easy Pieces was a hell of a performance. The Fortune, or Tommy...would have killed lesser actor's careers.

Very good movie. Five Easy Pieces blows it away.

What's based about an actor? They are puppets, they do what they are told, faggot.

Attached: the chad director, the virgin actor.jpg (736x543, 48K)

Yeah, no. The director will conference with them for what they're trying to do, but you don't tell Nicholson what to do, at the level where he could be replaced. And, Nicholson has more charisma than your entire family, and can convey more with a single raised eyebrow than you could, ever.

>he worships men he has never even met
What a broken male. The people on your screen shouldn't serve as the proxy father figures you have made them. You are mentally ill.

>he worships men
Nice strawman, faggot. Cry harder on the internet.

his best performance. people talk a lot about “i am the shore patrol”, and there’s no denying that the big moments work brilliantly, but there are plenty of other sparks of genius in that film. the scene where they’re on the bus and he’s listening to randy quaid talking about his memories and his childhood home is one-of-a-kind brilliant reactive acting.

patrician choices

I'll probably be called a faggot for saying this, but I find many parallelisms between Jack's and Leo's careers. Leo also takes some time in between films and is extremely picky. He's like 40 and has already worked with Cameron, Scorcese, Nolan, Tarantino, Woody Allen, Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Inarritu and Eastwood. That's one hell of a CV

>something's gotta give
>good

Obligatory

Attached: fotonoticia_20140702122022_800.jpg (800x571, 90K)

Gone way too soon, imagine all the kino he would've given us.
What many don't know is that his relationship with Pacino is actually like Michael and Fredo but in reverse; Pacino idolized him and even overacted at a show he knew Cazale was at and embarrassed himself. Cazale was in fact the more professional and collected older brother.

He was absolutely based in The Conversation and specially Dog Day Afternoon

Attached: john-cazale-dog-day-afternoon-700x525.png (700x525, 603K)

he fell off but his 80’s/90’s run and The Wrestler are amazing

Attached: F45FFC3A-6F8A-4D5D-9DBF-C7C20311F262.jpg (1500x1000, 102K)

Gene Hackman.