CAST IT

CAST IT

Attached: comment_at2LgwWVxrn3NfhmYjyeZgRdKLmgCYUP,w400[1].jpg (400x278, 25K)

israel

AHAHAHHAHAHAHa

I am on my iPhone right now I cannot view the .webm you posted... please summarize

fpbp

he did nogs gpotstrrt a webm

Really hope Egypt is demolished

If they didn't want to get their asses bombed, maybe their ancestors shouldn't have built their homes on oil fields.

Lol

>hating on yugioh

Attached: 1556552561243.png (470x454, 11K)

Pakistan is fine, and we never even invaded it.
Iraq was the aggressor when they invaded Kuwait. The second invasion would have been avoided if Saddam left us inspect his country for WMDs before the war.
Libya was France's fault
Syria had absolutely nothing to do with us.
What the fuck do you even mean Egypt is next
Awful meme by either a libshit here or some assblasted euroshmuck. Anyways, Idris Elba as Death.

>he fell for blood oil meme
fuck off chomsky

>us

i too would like to voice my appreciation for this particular post. nice dubz btw (by the way)

It’s a dogshit country that bullies the tourists like me who wanna see the history

how do they bully you, friend?

Everyone there is a walking talking tourist trap. They either ask for lots of money because “we’re now friends” say no and they get aggressive, lock the doors and demand the money. A militia guy then turns up waiting for you to hand over money

>Iraq was the aggressor when they invaded Kuwait. The second invasion would have been avoided if Saddam left us inspect his country for WMDs before the war.
>Libya was France's fault
>Syria had absolutely nothing to do with us.

Finish your GED retard.

Maybe you should just leave 'em be, faggot

I will be. Never going again and I hope they all live poorer thanks to it

Where is Yugoslavia?

Dubs confirm you are no longer a faggot, good work user.

Attached: Soul Reaper Men's Association.png (856x480, 380K)

that sounds seriously fucking annoying

Egypt is NOT arabic
Arabic invaders should be cast out and the true Gods of Egypt worshiped