Movie Soundtracks

Have there been any notable and soulful movie soundtracks this year?
Anything that's memorable, sticks out, ain't generic, but is melodic and has emotion. Anything at all?
I'm feeling like all Composers were driven out of Hollywood in an exodus and they are employing random retarded interns to shit up generic ambient and emotionless uneducated drivel.

Attached: Kx9B7jd.png (944x807, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-90ecIORelY
youtube.com/watch?v=RPWmtLZ0y5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you become buff when you look like a twink serious question Yea Forums

‘Mirin

Eat a lot and lift weights

Eat a lot

Eat shitloads of proteins and fats and only eat shit with sugar before training and never after.

honestly being low-bf% gives you a distinct advantage over fat fucks trying to get fit, because you don't need to cut fat first
get a foodscale and download MyFitnessPal. This will help you track your food intake and give you an idea what your portions actually are
a beginner's program like 5/3/1 will be immensely beneficial to you, it has a good balance of upper/lower body work and good progression when paired with a supplement like Boring But Big
If you go to /fit/, don't fall for their memes regarding Starting Strength. The purpose of SS was to get high school football players as strong as possible as fast as possible, with the idea of an aesthetic physique being completely discarded. It's purely about putting big numbers on core powerlifting lifts. The dietary advice given is also hilariously awful and will only get you fat. You'll get massively overdeveloped legs and quads, and hilariously under-developed everything else.
just do a program that has built in progression, and consume lots of protein.

Most important is also consistency, don't do it for a month and give up because you're not seeing results. You keep doing it and look to alternatives in calisthenics if you don't have gym or equipment around.

i grew up fat and loss weight, but didn't get yoked. how the FUCK do you get rid of the gyno like that guy?

By losing fat before you turn 30 at which point it gets harder and harder for the skin to tighten up, and resolving the remaining inadequacies with appropriate cremes and maybe an operation to remove excess skin.

i lost like 100 pounds from 18-19 going to a normal weight, and i still have round milkies.

roids

Liposuction that shit then if cremes don't work. How much fucking soi and hormones did you ingest to get that shit if it's that bad?

I assume his legs/knees are bent inward like most fat people that's why the angle is like that

>those hidden loose skin scars
lel

Midsommar had an alright score
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-90ecIORelY

I liked the Godzilla score but part of that is the revival of the original themes

bone chilling desu

digits of truth

Once again, faggot OP derails his own thread by using a retardbait pic, and you morons all fell for it.

What a stupid thing to care about let alone point out and treat with reverence.

>redditspacing

Attached: lol.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>tfw fat throughout my teens left me with gynotits
FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD WHY DID YOU LET MY PIG ASS GET TO 250 POUNDS AT 14

Us was bretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=RPWmtLZ0y5c

this desu.
eat and workout. Start with calisthenics, learn form, and start doing the sets and the progressions. It's fun and you can do it at home

i bet your girlfriend fucks blacks xD

Are you saying to avoid compound lifts or are you saying that a program called "Starting Strength" doesn't make you strong?

compound lifts are good, they're the best actually
but starting strength isn't, because it's misleading as fuck
it's sole purpose is to get high schoolers bulked up to play football, hence the massive focus on lower body lifts with almost no focus on upper body work and the utterly insane dietary guidelines, it was never designed or intended to give users a well-rounded good looking physique, it will make you look like Phil from Hercules
they don't do it as much anymore but /fit/ used to recommend it in almost every situation, knowing that it was the wrong advice 99% of the time
>Starting Strength is all you need to be aesthetic, don’t even bother with direct bicep or ab work trust me bro
>you want to lose weight and look better naked? GOMAD or go home bro, it’ll get you huge and you won’t get fat I promise
reddit's fitness board also started parroting it because they have this autistic fixation against lifting for a "vain" reason (like looking good naked or getting laid) and lifting for some bullshit "noble" pure numbers-on-bar reason

No op there isn't, BvS hasn't released again this year