Why didn't he simply run through every single person in the world and live a solitary existence?

Why didn't he simply run through every single person in the world and live a solitary existence?

Attached: atrain.jpg (300x289, 32K)

He couldn’t stand the site of miscegenation, especially a black woman with a white cuck. He did nothing wrong.

sight*
dumb phoneposter

Because one of the more powerful white heroes would just kill him.

Oh shit! You corrected my spelling error. How will I ever recover?

>black superhero
>powers are running fast, being a drug addict, killing his girlfriend

How did they get away with it?

Attached: 1311099734203.jpg (125x127, 9K)

have sex, incel

shut the FUCK up

Because the show isnt that popular

just want to warn everyone since a black guy is ops pic. don't call him a nigger or
else you'll be bannned

Why would you even want to do so when that has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of this thread?

>terrorist supe
>power is blowing up

Attached: Boy_naqib.PNG.png (363x494, 238K)

good, fuck polcels

if it was me i would "accidentally" kill women all the time

Most based character

I was laughing like a madman while that scene played out.

Reminds me of that burqa-wearing muslim superhero who's power is sand control, who was originally going to have the power to explode instead before it got changed for obvious reasons.

They even changed his race for the TV show, he was white in the comic.

The make-a-wish cancer kid scene had me dying laughing.

>meant to have faster than lightning reflexes
>has his leg broken by supergook
BRAVO SETH

Because he doesn't want to be alone, he loves attention, praise, followers, etc... Also he can't run over Homelander.

He healed quite fast for an open fracture

Well, he did kill his gf cus Homlander would have murdered him if he hadn't. I actually liked how he's regretful. The show did a good job at making the "villains" sympathetic.

Because he took V, it was established that not only it heightened your powers it also made you stronger and sped up regeneration.

LEL

He doesn't have lightning reflexes when he's standing still. It's only when he runs. He doesn't perceive the world in slow motion at all times.

Yes and they changed The Deep too. He's black in the comics.

His body burns up huge amounts of calories when he runs super fast. He must stop and eat thousands of calories regularly.

>black
>living in water
I can see why they changed that

I think your referring to Dust, she was created by Ethan Van Schiver who is now considered comic book Hitler by his pears despite creating minority characters in popular series. One DC writer had Darkside oblertate a green lantern core woman he created possibly to spite him. He becoming quite the celebrity in the anti SJW movement.

Attached: CE62FF90-4CE4-41DA-96DC-0549AD8445AD.png (750x400, 484K)

I love when A Train runs and you can hear a train. I always get a kick out of that.

shut the fuck up

Why "A-Train"? i dont get the name

>His body burns up huge amounts of calories when he runs super fast. He must stop and eat thousands of calories regularly.

Then cook and eat his victims? I mean nobody will be left alive to judge him for the cannibalism once he's done.

He drags trains during "train"ing.

>seethed so hard that it took him an hour and a half to reply

sounds cool, trains move fast, A as in number 1

not that guy, you sounded like a faggot

*runs through you*
*pays your gf $45000*
Oh, wait...

He would just die trying to ram Homelander.

name of one of the trains in New York City

you seem like you're from reddit

Sam Wilson isn't a speedster though, why would he run?

I don't get why hugh just didn't kill him when his leg was broken. He already killed one supe anyway.

>You'll teach me to outrun cancer
*looks at camera*
>haha yeah

sensational scene

Hm