Chamberlain versus Scorpius, who is more manipulative?

Chamberlain versus Scorpius, who is more manipulative?

Attached: thFGLIEAKW.jpg (474x723, 45K)

Pretty good matchup. I have to say, I think Chamberlain takes it, though Scorp would def put up a fight.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It concerns me that a production company specializing in puppets writes some of the best characters with elevated dark triad scores. Chamberlain, and the skekiss in general are very sociopathic, right down to the manipulative parasitism, hedonism and short sighted impulsive behavior.

Scorpius is a decent character with secondary sociopathy acquired through abuse similar to someone raised by a clinical narcissist or ASPD. He seeks out S&M style relationships from emotionally distant older women to relive his trauma in a controlled manner. He has a self awareness of his own psychology a full psychopath lacks as displayed by his manufactured persona to control his underlying rage and he experiences anxiety in situations where he is out of control. He even excepts that people will exploit and abuse him without much concern, as displayed in just about any relationship he has.

It's because puppets have to mimic humans with very limited ability to display emotional range. This means that a gifted puppeteer has to create caricatures, which in turn requires significant study of human characters.

puppet masters can write puppet masters lol

Scorp would probably just find some Gelf to wear leather and whip him.

Youre really underestimating scorpious.

>drumming stops

>Scorpius
>Can take any punishment
>Dedicates life to developing a cutting edge weapon that alters space warfare and subsequently affects diplomatic relations throughout the galaxy

>Skeksis
>Fat, lazy, arrogant
>Conquers fat lazy stupid peasants

There's no comparison

Attached: 2b5b529d232e1a839dce22fb4d9abacc97e32616.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Based Scorpy

Thats Harvey not Scorpius....

Attached: Scorpius defeated.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

What else are the series where protagonists were openly the bad guys all the time?

Scorpius, he's manipulating the galaxy as opposed to some individuals.

Scorpius is also a deuteragonist, he is doing everything he does for the greater good and preventing the Scarrans from murderraping all the known galaxy.

In the relativity of Farscape the Peacekeepers are objectively the good guys, pushed to extreme lengths to maintaion peace and collect enough power to resist the Scarrans.

Farscape was a weird show. Like there were really no good guys at all. John tries and then goes half-crazy. The best thing you can say about the Moya crew is that they care about each other and even that swings wildly on the day to day.

Being degraded like a dog in service to your singular end goal in life is some power bottom top tier manipulation.

>Doing evil for "muh greater good"

Scorpy is as evil as they come. He did it all for revenge.

They are basically a D&D party helping people by accident without giving a fuck.

What evil did he ever done? The only closest thing i remember is making a guy bite his own fingers off. But they regenerate anyway.

Occasionally he tortures

Yeah, that's what i talking a bout, and that's it.

The actor playing Scorpius took a hell of a risk in this scene. They could only afford the one take and the surface was of course slippery as fuck so he was told to stop at the base of the stairs. But he actually went for it and went as far as he thought he could manage before turning around, making the scene so much better.

>All he does is kill and torture and commit genocide
>But what evil has he done?

Does he commit genocide? He honestly doesn't seem worse than your average government spook irl.

Lairs guns ans money. He buys a ship full of slaves and has them killed to enrage Stark

youtube.com/watch?v=aCVVryrf3KA
It was slave store no return policy. He didn't killed them, he just said he don't need all of them.

Who ever cared what fucking Stark thinks to do something like this anyway. It was Natira who killed them for no reason.

Farscape is objectively the best sci-fi show ever.
There, I said it.

Chamberlain never even becomes Emperor, and can barely ever hold onto his status. For as sneaky as he is and the damage he causes, SkekSil always fucks himself over. In the movie he's banished for most of it, and all he gets by the end is his same spot back.

agreed

Someone gonna say what show you're talking about that's not farscape?

it is probably dark crystal

Hory shet

Attached: jb.png (495x416, 482K)

So fuckin good

I mean I dont hate stark like some, but 10k dead starks seems like a good thing to me. Scorpy did try to kill the doctor that was fixing croutons brain at the end of s1 though and that seems a bit dickish.

>Crouton

Kek

>Crouton
He did almost have soup for brains..

Attached: Crouton.jpg (1280x960, 216K)