Any kinos with this conundrum?

Any kinos with this conundrum?

Attached: 9F317553-3A74-4178-A5B9-06D04D98819F.png (639x847, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE2w8YEMB3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I want to watch a movie about shit I experience regularly?

just be straight with people. say “we’re splitting this bill” before you even walk in the restaurant. if they’re not cool with that, just smile and leave. if you want to pay for someone’s meal, try and think really hard about this person’s intentions and how they treat you.

what are you gonna do if she just leaves without paying
the restaurant is going to assume you're paying for her meal
they're not going to chase her or call the cops

just get a dominant gf who will pay for the date

Leave before she does

Just order dessert and "go to the bathroom"

Feminists will defend this.
user I can't even find a dominant gf who will fuck me with a strapon, how am I going to find a sugar momma?

You're gay. Just be gay.

Imagine thinking this is gay.
Believe me user, gay men have it made, if I could be gay and not have to put up with women's shit I would.

Attached: strapon cutie.jpg (540x840, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vE2w8YEMB3U

Sharia Law is the final redpill

InshAllah

Attached: ALLAH.jpg (474x474, 19K)

Most restaurants I've been to nowadays ask if you're splitting the bill, so if she bails you just pay your half and explain to the restaurant what happened.
As long as you explain yourself clearly they'll probably be understanding and end up blacklisting her and not you.

gay men are even more immature than women

idc about that, dating would be a lot more egalitarian. Like, you don't need to worry about the shit in the OP. And you don't have to always take all of the initiative, half the time he would be the one asking you out. All the bullshit from women of "treat me like an equal but also it's really unattractive when men treat women like equals" would be gone.

Just pay for a hooker instead.

I have never once let someone buy me food.
You people are cucks. Stop dating people who expect you to pay.

fucking incels how dare you not want to pay for a girls meal even if she doesnt to have sex with you

who let the faggot in?

Do women really never pay for their meal?

I've never been on a date

yikes found the guy who paid for a girls meal lmao

Just go to a taco bell drive thru, and after you order, if she doesn't offer you any money, leave and take her home

Is this an American thing? I always went to movies on dates and we split bill. I might buy popcorn and share if i feel like

>sexy girl with big boobs

kek

I can never unsee the dick and balls

If a girl doesn't at least offer to pay her share you should ditch her. This ain't a charity nigga.

That's why I usually put laxatives in their food while they 'freshen up'

it's changing now but until recently yeah most women would expect men to pay. That includes feminists, they used to expect men to pay for their dates and then rant about "MUH WAGE GAP!" when you called them out on their hypocrisy.

what are you talking about?

you were the slow one in class werent you

You are not legally obligated to pay for someone elses food. You say Ill pay for my half, and then leave.

>actually taking a girl to an expensive restaurant on the first date
How are you still making this rookie mistake?

>paying for her food too
Lol. There aren't any people here actually doing this right? You only pay for your wife and for your mother and for no one else.

>1/3

That statistic seems low, relative to my research.

Attached: B21AA17C-AB13-47EF-9C42-23CAE095174F.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

You were the one calling people incels who don't want to pay, then laughing at people who do pay. Do you even know what you're talking about?

thats a lot of buttmad im detecting, im guessing you paid and didnt get sex
lmao

I've never failed to face fuck a roastie I've swiped with on Tinder, feels good to be in the top 1% of men, rich, tall and gorgeous
lmao @ ur life incels

I pay for everyone's meal in the restaurant just to swing my dick around. I even pay the dishboy to jerk me off. Ironically of course.